OxygenOS 10.0.1 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. JNiemi
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2019

JNiemi , Oct 22, 2019 :
    You can try to turn off ' Connect automatically to best wifi ' it may or may not help that wifi problem.

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  2. JmcRepair33
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 22, 2019

JmcRepair33 , Oct 22, 2019 :
    well if thaths what you think go ahead, it wont do anything, but yo do whatever you want, if you dont want to do resets and everything then call Oneplus. let them help you. you will be without a phone for a while, if that doesnt work for you sell your phone and get another phone, for you there is no solutions, because you dont want to try anything, But who cares, i dont

G_Pavan_P_aoMh likes this.
  3. Mindaa
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2019

Mindaa , Oct 22, 2019 :
    ambient display is not up to the mark. It fluctuates significantly.

4. JmcRepair33

Why would you say Ram management isn't working Correctly, what gave you that conclusion. explain what is it doing that its not working correctly, whats the issue with ram management please do explain.?

5. G_Leon00047
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2019

G_Leon00047 , Oct 22, 2019 :
    I'm really hoping we get back the option for Android Pie 2 button navigation. I've spent ALOT of time with the new gesture nav and it puts way more stress on my hand than the 2 button did when I'm using the device with one hand. REALLY REALLY hope OnePlus adds it back for those of us who really want it.

6. JmcRepair33

If you read about this issue in the forum and all the forums on ambient display it says that they are working on fixing it, either way every time they tried to fix it it gets better or worse, OnePlus hasn't been able to make it to perfection just yet, Its in the works and waiting Patiently like everyone else, If not patient then who cares, i dont...

7. P1570194311835
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2019

P1570194311835 , Oct 22, 2019 :
    Some of the apps are reloading again which I opened few minutes ago and which is 3 apps before the current app.
    not even heavy apps, or games.

some of the apps aren't even showing on the recent, when I open it it starts from there but not showing on the recent.

8. JmcRepair33

That doesn't have to do with ram management. Remember Apps can Close By them selves. and also ope by themselves without you opening them. What i recommend Doing is go into battery , and put those apps that your having trouble with that are either opening and closing and or having that issue you say is happening.by putting them on smart intelligent optimization on the battery options for each of the apps, and then use the apps normally and don't close them manually. let them work on their own for like 2 weeks of normal use of those apps and normal use of the phone. Once the phone has been in normal use for like 2 weeks it should learn on how ram management Should handle the app, because at the moment its not intelligently optimized and the way the app(s) is programmed, they will work as Programmed, and if you don't want them to open and close or work the way they are working, the smart intelligent battery optimization will have ram management have it work more to your usage. kinda Hard To explain just try it, But its not the ram management, Each individual app is programmed to open and close and or run in the background a specific way, and Ram management will follow those directions from the app, But Out battery optimization will optimize it to work the way you want it instead the way it was made to be ran in the background in ram.

P1570194311835 likes this.

9. Tedinetto
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2019

10. JNiemi
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2019

JNiemi , Oct 22, 2019 :
    Fastest and most working fix is downgrade, if you havent try 3-4 empty to full cycle when phone optimizes battery usage.

11. JNiemi
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2019

JNiemi , Oct 22, 2019 :
    Havent noticed it.

12. JNiemi
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2019

13. Emoisemo
    Froyo Oct 22, 2019

Emoisemo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 22, 2019 :
    So strange..
    So many people in this forum there is bugs inside os 10.
    Battery drain, laggy, non responsive apps and so.. And so..

As my experience, os10 works perfect and almost no issue at all..

Thank God maybe im lucky..

Im on OP7 pro 12 gb / 256 Gm1913

Who:s with me??

14. JmcRepair33

I have Over 140 apps on my phone and my battery last all day, i don't know did you do a dirty flash or a clean flash. i recommend looking into seeing what apps are draining and place a screenshot of how long the battery last with those apps.

Emoisemo likes this.
  15. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

Georgeoneplus7pro , Oct 22, 2019 :
    I like that you have solutions for everything and you clarify to anyone, anyway and no matter how. Where were you when they asking these where is their update?

JNiemi likes this.
  16. Tedinetto
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2019

17. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Oct 22, 2019 :
    True. But the talk about some motor, differnt lens stacking and stuff that makes it sound like the macro mode is abit strange. I have no doubt macro mode is possible regardless but it might not be exactly the same. Waiting on a proper teardown of 7T Pro to compare them.
    Some of the info may be deliberately confusing and may only apply to the 7T and not 7 Pro/7T Pro [e]1f609[/e]

JNiemi likes this.
  18. G_prem_singh_IWrZ
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2019

G_prem_singh_IWrZ , Oct 22, 2019 :
    i am facing issues during playing Call of duty graphics get stuck and taking time to rendering the graphics

also i missed one feature which is not available with Android 10, that was Notch hide feature...