OxygenOS 10.0.1 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. idbl_fanatic1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2019

royalemint likes this.
  2. Areebanwar
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2019

Areebanwar , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Apparently the team found an issue with the OP7 build of OB5. Soooo......guess not.

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  3. UkSpecialagentMi6
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

akks likes this.
  4. UkSpecialagentMi6
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

UkSpecialagentMi6 , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Thats true i just got it yesterday Morning, I do see its hanging less then beta 4 and 10.01 . every once in a while it slowed down for a few seconds it was odd but yeah i dont see that happening after installing beta 5 who knows, maybe when dalvik cache builds up it will happen again since i wiped dalvik cache . We shall see

5. UkSpecialagentMi6
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

Oh man i work for NASA, Maybe we could use a doctor what do you say

6. akks
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2019

akks , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Give your phone back to your pappa, kiddu. No update today too.. Don't come with new certificates and screenshots

docnok63, BiancaFritz, JNiemi and 2 others like this.
  7. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2019

Georgeoneplus7pro , Nov 7, 2019 :
    You're a frustrated clown. Everyone here is laughing at you and ironizing you, after you forged photoshop photos with update.

docnok63, JNiemi and B k like this.
  8. G1568393778746
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

G1568393778746 , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Android auto is gone in 10. there are several articles out - google them.

9. m4ss
    Froyo Nov 7, 2019

m4ss , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 7, 2019 :
    what you mean "gone", actually in android 10 is built at low level, without the app that can be launched directly from app launcher...
    it's super alive, and they have simply done a mess with it.

10. Emoisemo
    Froyo Nov 7, 2019

11. JNiemi
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2019

JNiemi , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Dear multi-talent mr. Abdullah
    Please tell us what you are NOT (we know you are doctor, programmer) it is much easier to us non talent programmer-doctors to understand your multipersonal dissorder syndrome.

It is hard to get likes now a days, but lying and poor photoshop skills wont last long. Im hoping that you or your coworker will find suitable medication for you.

Come back here when you have real things to told us and those are REAL.

12. UkSpecialagentMi6
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

oh and a doctor , what totally different fields wow Must be impressive coding and being a doctor tell us how do you do it?

13. UkSpecialagentMi6
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

14. G1568393778746
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

G1568393778746 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 7, 2019 :
    it's gone as in it's no longer Android Auto but part of the new Google assistant program. which sucks, cause I use AA everyday as well. haven't had a chance to test the "new" asst in 10 yet. waiting for the proper 10 update for my 7 pro.

Faden_art likes this.
  15. idbl_fanatic1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2019

idbl_fanatic1 , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Starting with Android 10, Android Auto is built into the phone as a technology that enables your phone to connect to your car display. This means you no longer have to install a separate app from the Play Store to use Android Auto with your car display.

If you don't have an Android Auto compatible car or prefer to access Android Auto on your phone screen, there are 3 options:

• If you're upgrading your phone from Android 9 to Android 10, make sure that your phone already has Android Auto installed before you upgrade. If so, the app icon will carry over to your newly upgraded device.
    • You can use Google Backup to backup and restore from another device that already has Android Auto app installed.
    • You can also go to the Play Store and download Android Auto for Phone Screens, which is only available on Android 10 devices. Once you install the app, you can continue to use Android Auto on your phone screen.

16. bawagsk
    Donut Nov 7, 2019

bawagsk , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Multitasking - switching between apps is unstable. By that I mean most apps you can switch easily but if it is a heavy memory game or WhatsApp video call in process switching is glitchy and phone lags a lot. It could be related to Ram optimization. Even scrolling becomes laggy at times.

Battery life - It has dropped considerably enough to be noticed for heavy users. I even did a factory reset for people stating that I should do a clean install. It is not noticeable for light users. Granted Android 10 has something to do with it with new gesture controls but it should not be this bad.

Apart from this I think OnePlus should give users the option to go back to Android pie. I understand this update rolled out quite fast but after hearing all this concern there should be an easy way to go back to Android 9. At least users will not feel stuck with a phone which is glitchy and laggy for the tasks they are like to perform.

Hopefully someone from Dev team reads these comments! These are some great phones but being ruined by unstable updates.

17. eydaimon
    Eclair Nov 7, 2019

eydaimon , Nov 7, 2019 :

Anyone? @pablofg1978 maybe since you closed my other post, you can field this here ?

18. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 7, 2019

pablofg1978 , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Let's start with this, what device do you have?

19. eydaimon
    Eclair Nov 7, 2019

eydaimon , Nov 7, 2019 :
    7 pro.

20. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 7, 2019