OxygenOS 10.0.10 and 10.3.4 [India] for the OnePlus 7T Pro

1. souravpathak07
    Froyo Aug 5, 2020

vishwatalati and ZKoSV like this.
  2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Aug 5, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Aug 5, 2020 :
    I double checked myself. Can't see a incremental via advanced mode either. So they have put out full for both of some reason.
    We have a verified case of incremental EU 7t Pro somewhere here perhaps. If so they surely fix it.
    I had full updates via normal OTA myself once of some reason despite being on the latest version before upgrading. If we don't have a verified incremental case of 7t Pro EU this might be one of those times.

3. Swejuggalo

It's possible to manually update this... But I'm unsure if it really matters. Android Security bulletin does not even mention anything new in the patches.

4. Swejuggalo

5. souravpathak07
    Froyo Aug 5, 2020

6. Swejuggalo

I know very few that got newer updates. One day it just showed up for one guy....
    So Google are probably rolling something out. Just really don't know what it is if security bulletin don't even have a changelog.
    I haven't bothered with it. I don't rush to apk mirror and install something without really knowing that I need it.

hjoshiii25 likes this.

9. KeeBaud
    Froyo Aug 5, 2020

KeeBaud , Aug 5, 2020 :
    I advise waiting. It will take about 2 to 3 weeks for some. But if there's a major bug that breaks the phone, let it break other people's phones. There's nothing new enough here to warrant a hasty download.

Swejuggalo likes this.
  10. Swejuggalo

I'd say it needs a minimum of 2 days of usage before anyone can answer that for certain. 1st day may often act a bit abnormal anyway before it optimizes and settles in.

11. redford
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2020

juangigl likes this.
  12. Swejuggalo

G.Madhusudhan likes this.
  13. redford
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2020

G.Madhusudhan likes this.
  14. maxzachar
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

15. RuBi0_
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2020

RuBi0_ , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Aug 5, 2020 :
    After the update my wallpaper changed to the stock one and also when I pull down the notification and quick settings menu the background doesn't blur out.

16. Swejuggalo

System
    New : Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
    New : Provided a variety of clock styles for you. You can customize on your own. (Go to Settings>Customization>Clock style)
    Bugfix : Fixed the issue that double tap could not wake up the screen in some settings
    Security : Updated Android security patch to 2020.07
    Bluetooth
    New :It has adapted to Bluetooth hearing aid app connection under the Android 10 Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Agreement
    Network
    Bugfix : Fixed the wrong display of names of inserted SIM cards from different carriers

Even if the new stuff does not exactly excite you... There are some new stuff.
    For someone that actually bought Buds... That actually have use of the hearing aid feature (this can be a long awaited feature for some)... Those that have complaints and naged over wanting the new clocks from the beta...

17. Swejuggalo

Seems like this is the same on 7 series too. Hopefully someone have reported this or plan to report this via the feedback tool.

RuBi0_ likes this.
  18. RuBi0_
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2020

RuBi0_ , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Aug 5, 2020 :
    I think I will to this evening

Swejuggalo likes this.
  19. RuBi0_
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2020

RuBi0_ , Aug 5, 2020 :
    For some reason my feedback won't post dont know whats going wrong

20. alanrushmore
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2020