OxygenOS 10.0.13 and 10.3.5 [India] for the OnePlus 7T

1. Manish_07
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

Manish_07 , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 19, 2020 :
    Bro dont say bad about oneplus there are unpaid smug's lurking here and waiting for a comment like this so that they can criticize u.. people like rvp_tech🤣🤣🤣 will say u to have an oppo vivo as if her mother left it with us the last night she came..🤣🤣🤣...

djorghios likes this.
  2. VigneshNarayana
    Donut Oct 19, 2020

F_Marc_Da_zLcv likes this.
  3. Manish_07
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

Nothing bro...save money buy a pixel next tym

4. VigneshNarayana
    Donut Oct 19, 2020

5. erroldnazareth
    Eclair Oct 19, 2020

erroldnazareth , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 19, 2020 :
    The most ridiculous and delayed update I have ever seen from OnePlus. These are clear signs of a mess-up internally and a road to massive downfall. The signs are even showing in the new devices where there is hardly any 'innovation'. This is really disappointing.

6. Manish_07
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

U just demoted urself...never come down form ios.. honestly i dont have enough money to afford an iphone 12 otheriwse i would choose an iphone any given day and if the necessity arrises gor for pixel ...in smartphone...never come to other brand...this is my last tym buying a cog brand device...

VigneshNarayana and alex.nicolae like this.
  7. Manish_07
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

Company has crossed its pinnacle point now there will be obnoxiousity all around...

8. alex.nicolae
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

alex.nicolae , Oct 19, 2020 :
    This was the solution oneplus support provided. and there are no bugs. battery is fine, no lag.

if this is going on for longer, I might return to my pixel 2 xl, which got the android 11 and latest security patch.

Definitely the next phone will be an iphone or pixel (to bad google is not present in romania, at least their smartphone division).

djorghios and Manish_07 like this.
  9. Manish_07
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

Google barely focuses on its smartphones ...if they did i bet they can anhilate brands like oneplus or other phones comming under $700...(if they provide value for money) but they r busy exulting with there software

10. Sami Khatri
    Froyo Oct 19, 2020

11. alex.nicolae
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

yeah, i know. so my android experience is getting close to its end. with my next phone, i'm returning to ios. even if i get last year's model.

12. Manish_07
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

yeah, i know. so my android experience is getting close to its end. with my next phone, i'm returning to ios. even if i get last year's model.[/QUOTE]It will stll be worth it...ios provide all the updates upto 5 years...i have frnds using iphone 7 till this date and they r happy with there experience

13. Ishan2595
    Froyo Oct 19, 2020

Ishan2595 , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 19, 2020 :
    Samsung is really doing good. Also they will provide 3 major android updates now onward. I think OnePlus should follow something from samsung

14. alex.nicolae
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

It will stll be worth it...ios provide all the updates upto 5 years...i have frnds using iphone 7 till this date and they r happy with there experience[/QUOTE]yes, i know. my only drawback will be that my car doesn't supports carplay, only android auto.

15. Manish_07
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

yes, i know. my only drawback will be that my car doesn't supports carplay, only android auto.[/QUOTE]I hope u find a way for that...but i guess its stll worth getting rid of all the haggling done here in the "so called android big community forums"🥴🥴

16. Manish_07
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2020

Samsung is becoming a beacon of symbol as well as an infamous theif

17. MukulSinghal
    Eclair Oct 19, 2020

18. Ayush_d
    Froyo Oct 19, 2020

Ayush_d , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 19, 2020 :
    This is not called an update where you degrade some already good running basic apps/functions and then fix that app/functions in later update and call it a day and that too at this speed where I can see more than half of members are still waiting for the same.
    Dear OnePlus, we will not upgrade with your "speed " of bringing new phones just so we can get on time updates for first couple of months as our wallets are not upgrading that fast .

djorghios and MukulSinghal like this.
  19. MukulSinghal
    Eclair Oct 19, 2020

MukulSinghal , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 19, 2020 :
    One Plus is getting careless about their older devices in terms of updates. Apple on the other hand is providing updates to their each and every smartphone even samsung also has started doing the same.
    I am really disappointed to say that this will be my last One Plus device.

20. Adwaitk1602
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2020

djorghios likes this.