OxygenOS 10.0.2 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 11, 2019 :
    Never had issues with Facebook. Not a heavy user though...
    Pratically everyone on 10 seems to have one or a few issues with WhatsApp. Think that is mostly an app issue and not just OS issue.

2. Praveen De Silva
    Cupcake Dec 11, 2019

Praveen De Silva , Dec 11, 2019 :
    Today I commented for some Facebook posts and suddenly my phone crashed and deleted the custom wallpaper 🤷🏽‍♂️.

3. W1576043329572
    Cupcake Dec 11, 2019

4. svntsvn
    Eclair Dec 11, 2019

svntsvn , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 11, 2019 :
    Someone, anyone, what's the correct software download site for the global/us device? GM1917?

USA site? Global site? the firmwares are not listed beyond the beginning 10.02.GM21 version name.

flashed the 10.0.2GM21BA firmware by mistake when I followed a link.

thanks I have no response in many attempts.

5. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 11, 2019 :
    It's probably not that easy just to download 10.0.2 AA and flash over BA. Easier to download 10.0.3 AA and flash that.
    This Telegram channel usually have full downloads listed rather fast. You might need to wait for the full 10.0.3 to be linked somewhere though. So far it's not there yet on sources like Oxygen Updater either.

OnePlus[e]2122[/e]
    Everything OnePlus #NeverSettle

Not endorsed by OnePlus
    https://t.me/OnePlus

(open with Telegram)

A other solution is to downgrade back to AA and then flash 10.0.2 AA. If you open Oneplus homepage with a normal browser it normally opens your regional version of it and getting you the correct firmware. You could double check region on the homepage.
    If you open a direct link in community app it can open the regional version of the user that posted the link.

Update/Downgrade your phone with starting from the community app. Step by step video. Some awesome entertainment during the download included. Downgrade file exists in the first post in OB1.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-for-the-oneplus-7-and-oneplus-7-pro.1099154/. Video http://bit.ly/2lPAkuy

6. svntsvn
    Eclair Dec 11, 2019

svntsvn , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 11, 2019 :
    thanks. not sure if that previous.message is accurate ? gm57? right device?
    yes flashing AA won't work. I just flashed beta, nothing up on telegram yet.

still not sure what site, I guess I give the rollback a run on the USA site and see.
    Can you unzip the update file and verify device and region that way?

7. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 11, 2019 :
    If you first rollback with the rollback file in my links you can then download full version of 10.0.2 and flash that.
    1576052287307.jpg
    Or simply wait for full version of 10.0.3 to come out and flash that over beta 6 (don't install beta 7 if that comes u less you want to remain on beta or use rollback file).

8. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 11, 2019 :
    If you open a regular mobile browser oneplus.com should automatically get you to your regional version of it.

9. E1571039130047
    Donut Dec 11, 2019

10. VIJAY216
    Honeycomb Dec 11, 2019

VIJAY216 , Dec 11, 2019 :
    even afrmter selecting slate font it using Roboto font.Same goes with 3rd party app notification.Only oneplus 7 has this pin font problem.

11. jasprjay
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2019

12. jasprjay likes this.
  13. sarahmic
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2019

sarahmic , Dec 11, 2019 :
    Yes, i agree you're a nit picker.

14. barnabyj
    Honeycomb Dec 11, 2019

barnabyj , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 11, 2019 :
    docnok63

I don't understand why you don't download from official site and update right now via local update and yet come here and complain. This baffles me about people with unlocked devices. It's somewhat understandable for carrier-locked devices, but unlocked? I couldn't wait...

https://www.oneplus.com/de/support/softwareupgrade/details?code=PM1574156267635

10.0.3 Thread is live:

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-10-0-3-for-the-oneplus-7-pro-and-oneplus-7.1152276/

that's relatively besides the point here. yes, everyone knows there are alternatives to do it yourself. the issue is, why is it OnePlus is not pushing these out globally like they should. every update they've pushed when I had a 6t, and up until now the 7 pro, got pushed over OTA probably within a week of announcement. this is now the 4th Android 10 update and they haven't. so, what gives? is something broken on their end with the OTA, are they not confident in the update to let it go out to everyone? if the latter is the cause, I'm not about to do it manually for sure.. at the end of the day, I bought a global phone to get updates faster than I would from a carrier. and up until Android 10 that was the case.. so, what gives?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019

15. docnok63
    Jelly Bean Dec 11, 2019

docnok63 , Dec 11, 2019 :
    Let me get this straight. You know the answer after thousands of posts from here, the 10.0.2, 10.0.1, and 10.0.0 threads and yet you still come on here and complain you don't have an update? Are you wanting a personalized response from @Manu J. @David Y. @Crystal Z. @Ruby G. or even @Pete himself? There, I tagged them for you. Maybe they'll give you your digital desire.

Of course they're not confident in the A10 build. They know it has problems. That's why every new thread @Manu J. has started lately has come with the warning paragraph:

"This OTA will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. Using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout Is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices."

Their staged rollouts are at a snail's pace right now and he should put the word VERY in front of limited and SOMEWHAT in front of broader.

A10 is unstable right now and it's not all OP's fault. Google handed them a bad code base and they don't have the resources to fix all its problems. You have two choices:

1) Stay on Pie and have the most stable build for your device
    2) Sideload A10 and accept that you MIGHT have a bug or two. Then again, you might not.

Either way, you have all the information already. Please stop complaining time and time again in these threads.

16. Nic2112
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 11, 2019

Nic2112 , Dec 11, 2019 :
    There is so much common sense in there, no one will by happy with this answer!

The reality is that Android 10 is great for a few, okay at best for most, and a disaster for others. I means not able to use GPS and stay connected to a data network is a problem no one should ever deal with unless you are the first one to use an alpha build that was build in a rush.

It's hard to appreciate the stability of 9.5.11 or 9.5.13 when people around are getting Android 10, but it's the truth, if you want everything to work and peace of mind, Pie is the way to go.

I installed 10.0.3 this morning, youtube's PIP did not show me the usual X, the video kept playing and I had no way to stop it. The PIP didn't work properly, it wasn't showing up in my notifications, I had a video playing in the background and no way to stop it.

I was also testing with "Ampere" and noticed that on 10.0.3, while charging from around 50% with the warp charger, I was seeing 2200-2300 but on Pie, from 50%, it charges at 5400 for awhile and then throttles back to 4200-4300 so my warp charger seems to work at half speed on 10.0.3 now.

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  17. Reverseswing
    Eclair Dec 11, 2019

Reverseswing , Dec 11, 2019 :
    Maybe this question has been asked but bear with me. I bought the op 7pro when it came out, one for me and one for my wife. I'm on 10.0.1, waiting for this new update. My wife still doesn't have 10 period. Should I at this point give up hope of getting an Ota update for her phone and just use oxygen Updater? Shouldn't take this long, usually op is good about pushing the updates.

18. Nic2112
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 11, 2019

Nic2112 , Dec 11, 2019 :
    You can download 10.0.2 directly from the OnePlus website (the 2gb file) and upgrade to Android 10 directly and whitout the use of oxygen updater. If you want 10.0.3, right now it seems that oxygen updater is the only way.

Edit: Link to 10.0.2 for OnePlus 7 Pro Global: https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.22_OTA_022_all_1911070323_d398215509394a35.zip

Reverseswing likes this.
  19. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 11, 2019 :
    Perhaps you live in US? Very slow there of some reason