rs.432153 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    it depends upon u r usage there is nothing change battery life after update

mahekparmar likes this.
  2. I1562869506998
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2019

3. Vignesh Smith
    Froyo Nov 22, 2019

Vignesh Smith , Nov 22, 2019 :
    no one get proper update one plus team Oly focusing 7t forgot 7 and 7pro am using one plus 7 , after Android 10 update many lagging , battery drain ,hagging. one month before purchasing frnds all are suggesting mobile worst experience

4. E1570731157101 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Nov 22, 2019 :
    i also didn't got the update bro

5. Sailor Moon
    Donut Nov 22, 2019

Sailor Moon , Nov 22, 2019 :
    [QUOTE = "unicornZ, post: 21066862, member: 893767"] Что нового в жизни аккумулятора? Это все то же самое. НЕ БОЛЬШОЙ, НЕ УЖАСНЫЙ. Я вижу много вводящих в заблуждение постов. Понять одну вещь. Использование батареи зависит от человека к человеку. Если вы смотрите офлайн-видео, вы можете получить даже более 12 часов экрана вовремя. И если вы играете в PUBG, он будет исчерпан через 4 часа. Поэтому нет смысла спрашивать, сколько получают другие. И экран вовремя - это не все, о чем вам следует беспокоиться. Если вы получаете один день автономной работы, то его более чем достаточно. [/ QUOTE]

guy, tell me, I read that it’s right to charge the battery from 20 to 80%, so that the battery lasts a long time. Am I doing the right thing, what do you think?)

6. Jerry Penguin
    Eclair Nov 22, 2019

Jerry Penguin , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Since yesterday I am over OTA from Android 10.0.1 to Android 10.0.2 stable.

Except for the initially increased battery consumption (which is normal according to my experience with updates) it runs stable and without problems.

The automatic rotation and the fingerprint locking works much faster than before.

The battery has now been holding for 24 hours and is only at 80%, whereby I have used the phone only a little to give it the time to optimize after an update.

Thanks to the OP developer team.

But I use an unlocked OP7 (without Pro), TWRP and Magisk for root :)

Greetings

RandyManLB likes this.

7. gaursayyam
    Froyo Nov 22, 2019

gaursayyam , Nov 22, 2019 :
    i know it's an incremental update, though it's been a while , I'm still stuck on Android 10. 0 1. I just want to confirm if someone in India has got the OTA update without any oxygen updater?

8. Asm Abdullah , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Wait for OTA. Oxygen updater is a third party app.
    it will land usually after 7 days in majority of mobile.

9. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Nov 22, 2019 :
    My 7 Pro is working fine. I'm happy with it. I even run the beta and think it runs really well. Despite all the complaining that exist here there, there are many that are happy with it too.
    Sometimes there are reasons behind your problems. Not always easy to guide someone through an trial and error and stuff. We all have different skill sets and experiances of this.
    That is why when someone has a huge amount of issues people often recommend a factory reset. You can always do a backup with Oneplus Switch and restore afterwards. Just make sure to start as a new device and don't restore via the setup process. You are better of with the Oneplus Switch backup. It takes some time to login on apps and stuff but it's usually worth it and it fixes many possible issues. But there is still issues that it does not help on. Some apps needs updates themselfs to function properly on 10 for example. And the OS needs some time to optimize and learn your useage pattern. Also still some more fixes needed in Android 10 and not only Oxygen OS issues. One of those optimizing process only happen when on the charger and at 100%. So leaving it plugged in over night sometimes is actually a good thing.
    Always keep an eye on battery stats and see if some app goes nuts and drain alot of battery. It can be the reason of both heat and lag.

jasemanONE and dubbaYous like this.
  10. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Nov 22, 2019 :
    They always say it's random and not region based rollout so some should have.

11. namandxt
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

12. sarahmic
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2019

sarahmic , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I got it from Oxygen Updater - what's the problem ?

13. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Well... To some extent. But it prevents proper optimization and could cause extra drain in the long run and will need more charging and adds wear to charge port instead.

Some more batter info here. Including the manual optimization command.

Battery info http://bit.ly/33bqDY2

14. N1559673249277
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

15. Asm Abdullah , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Don't charge your phone with third party charger other than OnePlus charger it will provide u long battery life.
    i didn't use any charger or power bank other than warp charger.. i get full day charge in 90hz QHD+ also in 10.0.1...
    i wish i will get more in 10.0.2..
    For updating always wait for OTA because maximum user facing bugs who updated through Oxygen updater.
    Oxygen updater is third party app.
    I don't feel any bug in 10.0.1 except Graphics and heating issue while playing PUBG otherwise satisfactory.

The Mastermind likes this.
  16. G_Akarsh_Agrawal_ODAV
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2019

17. Asm Abdullah , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Nov 22, 2019 :

sarahmic

I got it from Oxygen Updater - what's the problem ?​

Oxygen updater is a third party app.
    most of my friend faced many bugs while updated through Oxygen updater10.0.1...
    But in OTA i don't faced that kind of bugs.
    except heating issue while playing PUBG. also my bettery backup is also longer than them . but mobile model update everything same.

18. Y1570906291771
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

19. sarahmic
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2019

sarahmic , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I used Oxygen Updater but have no bugs and good battery.