5. Imrankhan6055
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2019

6. IVANJOHNSON
    Eclair Dec 22, 2019

7. AhmedNour
    Cupcake Dec 22, 2019

AhmedNour , Dec 22, 2019 :

G_apurv_snehil_dJup

this is how it looks,it would change for you as well. the day when i updated the device,it was fine, it just happened today.
    View attachment 1209192

how I get your Icon pack for free ? [e]1f602[/e]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019

8. VJ_1709
    Cupcake Dec 22, 2019

VJ_1709 , Dec 22, 2019 :
    Didn't receive the 10.0.1 yet on my oneplus 6 and I'm not alone.. Many of my frnds using the same device didn't get the update.. Is there something wrong with my device?

9. AzretKhan
    Eclair Dec 22, 2019

AzretKhan , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 22, 2019 :
    please see comment # 2190, write what you think about what I wrote, thanks.

10. G_apurv_snehil_dJup
    Eclair Dec 22, 2019

G_apurv_snehil_dJup , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 22, 2019 :
    Well, you either can wait for a sale or Google it's paid version apk.

AhmedNour likes this.
  11. G_apurv_snehil_dJup
    Eclair Dec 22, 2019

10.0.2 was android 10 as well,yet it worked perfectly in that version.
    2nd,i bought the op7 only after my 3.5 years op3 died and op7 pro was out of my reach,i could have saved and bought the more expensive no notch experience but then again it was an emergency.It was op7 or k20 pro and i love Oxygen os,so..
    Now,if people yell at you or might yell at you,and if you know that , it might mean that there is something wrong you're saying.

lastly,i am not asking a feature,i am happy with my phone,i just want what was already there and now it's not.

Swejuggalo likes this.
  12. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 22, 2019 :
    1. Autobrightness seems abit off for some. The problem is that is is adaptive brightness. Self-learning auto adjustment. However it's possible to reset it. Within a few days it could possibly have re-learned you prefered brightness. In some ways the old auto brightness was more reliable. My first phone with Adaptive brightness kind of sucked. So in my opinion 7 Pro does it much better. Same sensors in 7 so it should not really be a differance. Still for some it's good and for some it's bad.

1577034865281.jpg

1577034865315.jpg

1577034865347.jpg

1577034865375.jpg
    2. I don't really see any of this problem. I I have however read about Google Photos used different color profiles during viewing pictures.
    3. I haven't really though of that. I'm a user of Swiftkey. This seems to be an issue for Google to solve. They clearly can't have stuff on the keyboard that is in conflict with standard Android 10 navigation.

Continue in next post

Netsky60 and AzretKhan like this.
  13. jatin0990
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2019

14. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 22, 2019 :
    4. As a beta user I prepared for some issues. So at one beta I had network issues. Think it was beta 3. That issue was unstabillity and total lockout from both wifi and mobile data. It was mostly replicated at work when walking between several access point and with somewhat spotty network on 4G. I needed to toggle Wifi or mobile data off/on. I reported this via the feedback tool in the community app and collected logs for the devs. Next update that problem was resolved.
    5. I believe the autofocus is slightly different on 7 and 7 Pro if I not misstaken. I have no personal experiance of 7 model. In the case of 7 Pro it's rather nice. It's not without limitations though. I believe Pro mode would be the solutions for the trickier photos where auto/normal mode simply dies not cut it. Low light situations with movements is tricky. Sometimes auto mode simply can't guess the right values. I'm not that much into photography myself but with some practice Pro mode can do so much more. I've seen situation where even Samsung S10+ struggle with certain levels of light and movement. Sometimes s10+ can win and sometimes 7 Pro.
    6. Face-unlock needs pretty much light to function. There exists phones with front screen flash LEDs. But in the days of minimal bezel and hate of notches and such its kind of rare. So the next best thing is to try to mimick it via the screen light. The problem is that it basically needs to be be as bright white that you barely can't look at it. Adding too much of other colors to your face will make it darker or harder to recognize. A pop-up flash would be a thing [e]1f609[/e]

I've heard that some Pixels still have the pill navigation on Android 10. So if Google still plans to support that navigation method I don't really see why Oneplus can't support it. If they removed it based on statistics and such (rarely used) it could be a way to skip things deemed "unwanted" by the users.

AzretKhan likes this.
  15. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 22, 2019 :
    The only thing that you can be sure of when you buy a phone is that the hardware look will not change.
    But I understand that you buy a phone with stuff you don't like because it has some other values you appreciate that kind of counteract it. But in a business aspect it gives the wrong signals if devices gets sold with notches that nobody wants and needs to hide them to withstand the device.
    People can ofcouse do whatever they want with their devices. It's their device. But notches to be or not to be is still an interesting topic. It's not an personal insult like some seem to have taken my point of view [e]1f609[/e]

16. VikasBhindwar
    Donut Dec 22, 2019

VikasBhindwar , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 22, 2019 :
    What the hell, I am from India and I have received the 10.0.3 which is for EU not 10.3.0 which is intended for India. And also is haven't received the cloud services for my OnePlus.

Please, clear me someone....
    1577039048698.jpg

Sandy9678 likes this.
  17. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 22, 2019 :
    10.0.3 existed for International before 10.3.0 came. 10.0.3 EU is a different 10.0.3 than the International one

18. G_apurv_snehil_dJup
    Eclair Dec 22, 2019

It was kind of an emergency that time, otherwise i would have waited another years when the front camera goes behind the screen.
    All i am saying is,this looks like a bug that was not there in the last build,and they should look into it.

Swejuggalo likes this.