OxygenOS 10.0.3 [EU] and 10.3.0 [Non-EU] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Jav P
    Honeycomb Feb 1, 2020

Jav P , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 1, 2020 :
    I have the 7 from July and I'm very happy with it. Excellent performance and battery life. My only minor bug is the occasional quick redraws while using custom launchers, but this is caused by Android 10 and the way Google implemented the new Recent apps provider.

2. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 1, 2020 :
    They just about made it and released an update for an older device before Chinese new year... Does that make 7 series any bad? Personally I don't care if 6T got an update or not. I only find it nice that they add new functions there as well.

3. MAKintosh99
    Eclair Feb 1, 2020

MAKintosh99 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 1, 2020 :
    The phone isn't really that smooth as it used to be on Android pie.
    And battery life for me horrible. Even standby is bad.

4. kmaier
    Honeycomb Feb 1, 2020

kmaier , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 1, 2020 :
    I didn't have this on pie. only 10. it is Chinese version with a flashed international Rom. I was previously on the 6 and it's now with my son. it's behaving well too. this has better battery life, though. not by a lot, but it does. I have seen here people complaining, and I don't doubt they have had issues, but honestly there is nothing for me to complain about. and I work or very hard, except for no games. previously I had a Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Axon 7 (great phone), and OnePlus 6. my wife has had the Samsung note 8, note 9, brother in law was on the iPhone 7. this is the best phone off the lot. I didn't want the 90hz refresh rate out of concern about the battery. this is fast enough for me. camera may not be as good as the Note 9, but for the rest, this is the best for me. and the family love their 6's (three of them).

5. Mikey_1273
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2020

Mikey_1273 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 1, 2020 :
    it's nice to hear that older OnePlus phones are getting some love too but I hope they aren't getting overwhelmed keeping up with all the models they are putting out.

I thought the update plan was a security patch every 60days. we are over that on the 7 pro. still on November 2019 and it's now February 2020. I purchased OnePlus because of the past track record of support. hope this is not a trend of things to come and only temporary.

6. SpartanVissepo
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2020

SpartanVissepo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 1, 2020 :
    I went back to Pie for battery purposes after using 3 months of Q . I don't know what it is with Q but is definitely not battery friendly, i am getting 8 hrs SOT again with PIE without any problems. I flashed specifically 9.5.10 because that was the best polished and battery friendly build ever IMO, i really don't care about security patches, all i really care about is functionality, stability, battery and consistency and this build nails all those things for me. I really miss the back gestures so i proceeded and installed MIUI gestures and problem solved. This is a phenomenal phone that has nothing to envy from others. I've had this phone since day 1 but Android Q is definitely not ready in general not just for OnePlus.

7. stavros67
    Froyo Feb 1, 2020

stavros67 , Feb 1, 2020 :
    I'm running 9.5.8,where did you get 9.5.10 from?

8. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 1, 2020 :
    It more like counting from when they updated to November to tell when to expect January security level. If the update is here soon it probably has January update.
    Wasn't international 10.0.3 (reciving November security) early December or something?

9. stavros67
    Froyo Feb 1, 2020

stavros67 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 1, 2020 :
    Yeah,I have the 7, running 9.5.8,you have the pro, running 9.5.10

SpartanVissepo likes this.
  10. SpartanVissepo
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2020

SpartanVissepo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 1, 2020 :
    I have a habit of saving every build that OnePlus uploads on their website on a portable flash drive for such occasions, this one is my favorite.

vishal_breaksome likes this.
  11. stavros67
    Froyo Feb 1, 2020

stavros67 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 1, 2020 :
    I'm guessing it would be the last one before android 10

12. SpartanVissepo
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2020

13. stavros67
    Froyo Feb 1, 2020

14. drmartin
    Lollipop Moderator Feb 1, 2020

drmartin , Feb 1, 2020 :
    Please remember to maintain a collegial and positive tone and treat one another with respect.

Pleasant weekend to you both.

DrMartin

Alex_Cerv, Asish Behera and sarahmic like this.
  15. SpartanVissepo
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2020

stavros67 likes this.
  16. ibeddine
    Froyo Feb 1, 2020

17. SandeshChinchapur
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 2, 2020

18. sam311
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 2, 2020

sam311 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 2, 2020 :
    I was using OnePlus 3.8.83 camera version but i downloaded the apk of 3.8.107 and installed it .....So i have a question will it affect the camera mod and yes will i be getting future version updates

Kindly let me know someone