OxygenOS 10.0.3 [EU] and 10.3.0 [Non-EU] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. hamed0
    Eclair Feb 2, 2020

hamed0 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 2, 2020 :
    i have many things to say....1st you should split the volume of ringtone and notification because when we don't want notification volume we should low the ringtone..... when we go to sleep we only want calls not notifications but we cant low the volume of notification .. either we should silent or lower the volume of notification.... remove alarm volume and add this option in clock only.and one more thing while watching videos in gallery there should b an option for rotating the video because usually if we want to rotate the video we should turn on auto-rotate by turning on this we face many problems and interruptings,again and again screen gets rotate. so please add an option to rotate the video.by this option battery will also saved cause we are not using auto-rotate. auto-rotate is only used while watching the video (mostly) so it is generally of no use but uses the power.and one more thing wifi is again and again connecting to another wife or switching again and again by this we cant use internet fluently like while playing games like pubg if we change the wifi or connect to another wifi it will take some time to load again and nobody wants that to b happen. please kindly make this thing settled! #Neversettle .

2. hamed0
    Eclair Feb 2, 2020

Alex_Cerv likes this.
  3. stavros67
    Froyo Feb 2, 2020

hamed0 likes this.
  4. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 2, 2020 :
    Future OS updates will replace the apk if it comes with a higher version. Most often there is not much use of updating the apk. The major changes and improvements often relies on stuff outside of the apk anyway

5. Tumio
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2020

6. Ankitshah999
    Eclair Feb 2, 2020

Ankitshah999 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 2, 2020 :
    Hi, China is struggling with Novel Coronavirus. Can we extend our support by not being too demanding with updates?

A bug which can potentially kill humans needs to be addressed first compared to bug which slightly discomforts OnePlus users. Agree?

7. MelvinAbes
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2020

MelvinAbes , Feb 2, 2020 :
    +1

8. Dirk66
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2020

Dirk66 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 2, 2020 :
    who says that's the reason for an eventual delay?
    if that's the case they are delaying things or have to shut down division then they would post and official statement.
    so for now this is just guessing if that's the reason.

9. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 2, 2020 :
    It's more like the Chinese new year and Spring festival...
    It goes on for some time and finished with the Lantern festival the 8th. Seems like Oneplus will start the 5th or something.

View attachment 1242243

Due to the Corona virus it seems like China has extended the hollidays to the 15th. Don't know exactly how they make use of that though. Or if that somehow will affect Oneplus

10. sarahmic
    Honeycomb Feb 2, 2020

sarahmic , Feb 2, 2020 :
    Agree 100%.

11. Tumio
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2020

12. Alex_Cerv likes this.
  13. Tumio
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2020

14. Alex_Cerv likes this.
  15. hamed0
    Eclair Feb 2, 2020

16. Deactivated User
    Feb 2, 2020

17. L1563361614354
    Eclair Feb 3, 2020

18. Rv_Rathi
    Donut Feb 3, 2020

Rv_Rathi , Feb 3, 2020 :
    Hi One plus team,

I used to gate 7.30 Hrs battery but now i am getting 4.30 hrs of battery backup after updating to latest version. Please check and provide us with a fix. 3 Hours of battery loss is too much.

Please check and help us here.

Regards,
    Ravi

19. gaursayyam
    Froyo Feb 3, 2020

gaursayyam , Feb 3, 2020 :
    Hi. I don't know how but the android 10 on my OnePlus 7 is working just fine. I had severe ram management issues earlier about which I've posted too though now it's working just fine. is self optimization a thing?