OxygenOS 10.0.3 [EU] and 10.3.0 [Non-EU] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 3, 2020 :

Jatin020

Um .. try Turning Off Icon for Vowifi from settings.. atleast it will not annoy .. strang its appearing .. while wifi is disconnected..​

Unless wifi icon is hidden [e]1f609[/e] I hide all icons but VoWIFI. Good to know when it is being used at work in the dead zones of mobile network in the factory.

Ah... But it says 4G too... So it should be off then

Alex_Cerv likes this.
  2. C1565401178581
    Donut Feb 3, 2020

B1571500439457 likes this.
  3. Jatin020
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2020

Jatin020 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Feb 3, 2020 :

Swejuggalo

Jatin020

Um .. try Turning Off Icon for Vowifi from settings.. atleast it will not annoy .. strang its appearing .. while wifi is disconnected..

Unless wifi icon is hidden [e]1f609[/e] I hide all icons but VoWIFI. Good to know when it is being used at work in the dead zones of mobile network in the factory.

Ah... But it says 4G too... So it should be off then​

It is confusing.. did you try any trick to enable vowifi on your carrier..?? i heard some configs are there to enable .. not pretty sure.. i dont remember source maybe youtube .. or is it enabled automatically ??

4. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 3, 2020 :
    When the carrier has official support for it it's added in the firmware.
    Some on the topic
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/unified-wifi-calling-for-oneplus-devices.1163916/

Alex_Cerv and Jatin020 like this.
  5. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Feb 3, 2020

Gertjan@ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 3, 2020 :
    Oneplus owners are still waiting for a security update and the many bugs that need to be resolved!

It doesn't do them right, waiting so long with updates. I stick to my point, a Oneplus of this money and status, to release monthly updates. The update policy that Oneplus now has is for budget phones.

Samsung and pixel phones updated with February security update.

February 2020 Android security update rolls out

For years, Google Pixel owners always received security updates first, but this has not been a matter of course in recent months. Samsung was the search engine company several times too fast. Also this month it's hit. This afternoon Samsung was already working on the Galaxy A50 and Note 10

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020

6. jimmy123322
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2020

vishal_breaksome and iulisimo like this.
  7. Dirk66
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2020

Dirk66 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 3, 2020 :
    some can disagree and try to stand for OP....but it's a fact...it is sadly the truth what has been told here.
    they admitted that the way they handled the update policy wasn't good and it seems they changed to even worse.
    what a shame for OP. they started so good with fairly great devices... a lot of exposure for the brand and where they wanted to go. then this.
    no matter how good the OP8 is going to be a lot is damaged...trust.

8. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Feb 3, 2020

Trust is gone, oneplus loses customers! The release of multiple phones a year is a bad decision for the loyal Oneplus fans!

9. Dirk66
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2020

Dirk66 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 3, 2020 :
    the thing is they showed off with being the first delivering A 10 and look where they stand now....all others catched up and are ahead of OP.
    that's also my thoughts, to many devices released and that in a year with a new OS update. soon the OP8 gets released and in 3 versions.
    They can't deliver for all this devices a solid update policy.
    I don't expect any good for the next update. It takes a long time but doesn't mean it's going to be good.

SandeshChinchapur and Gertjan@ like this.
  10. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Feb 3, 2020

It is embarrassing with the updates and claims for solving the many bugs. It will get even worse after the release of the OP 8!

11. SeaRefractor
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2020

SeaRefractor , Feb 3, 2020 :
    Many point out the multiple Samsung releases, but outside the Galaxy S series, the A, J and especially the tablets all languish for significant amounts of time for an update.

I'm still happy with the speed of releases compared to my prior Samsung Galaxy products. Perhaps the S10 has improved, but I suspect it's more of Googles efforts to have the OS updates less dependent on the carrier and more on just the chipset used.

12. I1561546882857
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2020

Gertjan@ likes this.
  13. Dirk66
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2020

Dirk66 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 4, 2020 :
    that's true, specially tablets is worse. but we talk both about flagships.
    my S8+ was horrible with updates ( it was country related).
    so OP was my choice and they don't deliver.
    maybe Samsung slow down again when the S20 series gets released( good promotion when releasing a new flagship).
    OP isn't a big player and they got to have it from other things. what they did is timely updates and longer support then any other brand and to me they fail already.
    time will tell.

SpartanVissepo and Gertjan@ like this.

14. Dirk66, Talon1189 and Jigovsky like this.
  15. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Feb 4, 2020

Gertjan@ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 4, 2020 :
    Right, that's how I feel about it

16. UnicornZ
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 4, 2020

UnicornZ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 4, 2020 :
    When I am connected to wifi, vowifi icon appears and I could make calls via wifi. When I step out of wifi zone, the icon still appears and to make matters worse, when I make a call, it still shows calling via wifi, though it will never connect the call. And I have to wait for a minute or so untill I get back volte back to make calls. Tried toggling on/off switch under call settings and cleared cache. Doesn't work. I don't want to go for factory reset at this point.

17. GaryS
    Eclair Feb 4, 2020

GaryS , Feb 4, 2020 :
    Yes. In this case a bit of understanding and compassion is in order.

gcocucci likes this.
  18. Rv_Rathi
    Donut Feb 4, 2020

Rv_Rathi , Feb 4, 2020 :
    Can you please help here?

19. ZoroKoBoro
    Honeycomb Feb 4, 2020

jimmy123322 likes this.
  20. Jatin020
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2020

Jatin020 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Feb 4, 2020 :
    Try resetting wifi and network settings.. it will not factory reset your device but will change connectivity configuration to defaults like wifi Bluetooth and sim configurations.... maybe it will help.. its under settings > reset options > reset wifi mobile and Bluetooth..