OxygenOS 10.0.3 [EU] and 10.3.0 [Non-EU] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Harsha09
    Froyo Feb 4, 2020

Harsha09 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 4, 2020 :
    what about 7t still in oct patch

atleast we were in nov patch ....

2. Xiaobin_Lu , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 4, 2020 :
    I disagree... speaking as a Chinese.. everyone is stuck home. and as a software engineer you can work from home in comfort....now they got more time home ..

3. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 4, 2020 :
    Most areas have 10th Feb as the first working date? Been reading some. A bit variation of the info. Even some have said the 15th. Probably local variation I guess.
    I guess we know how much they can do from home. Secure access to the needed parts to do all parts of the work might be a problem if they have not created a good home working environment.

Alex_Cerv likes this.
  4. POE65
    Froyo Feb 4, 2020

POE65 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 4, 2020 :
    and maybe no OP 8.....

5. J05HI
    Eclair Feb 4, 2020

6. Alex_Cerv likes this.
  7. J05HI
    Eclair Feb 4, 2020

J05HI , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 4, 2020 :
    So the security update can't be updated automatically by Google? What is the advantage of Android 10? Google said updates are done automatically now?!

8. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 4, 2020 :
    Exactly what security do they talk about? And what phones are they talking about? Some stuff takes some time to rollout

Alex_Cerv likes this.
  9. J05HI
    Eclair Feb 4, 2020

J05HI , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 4, 2020 :
    This one:

1580832382666.jpg

10. Alex_Cerv likes this.
  11. akks
    KitKat Feb 4, 2020

akks , Feb 4, 2020 :
    Yes, Google Play system updates are received OTA every month as promised by Google in android 10. Got January update last month in 7pro. February is due now.
    Screenshot_20200204-220600.jpg

12. himanshusaxena0001
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2020

gaursayyam and SandeshChinchapur like this.
  13. Alex_Cerv
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2020

Alex_Cerv , Feb 4, 2020 :
    majority of companies(same one where i work) have setup access to working environment to laptop users..imagine OP to programmers....
    Just saying, i understand the problem is now in infected cities...and imagine that suppliers are just sending mail that lot of chine supplied parts, and not only but even devices that are using it will not be guaranteed shiopment until further notice.

Problem is bigger that anyone thinks..... in normal situation i will be disappointed...... now let's prey this shit finishes before our issues become worser and worser.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020

14. kingslim
    Eclair Feb 4, 2020

kingslim , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 4, 2020 :
    1580843921258.jpg
    when u zoom in very closely you'll find my apps ....that keeps happening whenever i open drawer by swiping up...if anyone has found the permanent solution for it... please tell...(restarting will fix it but only temporarily untill it happens again)

15. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 4, 2020 :
    We will see what will happen. I'm having a bad update addiction... But I have to control myself and avoid installing Lineage OS or something.
    This virus is spreading fast... As far as I have understood it most healthy people can handle it. But for people in the high risk categories...
    The 20 year old girl who has it in Sweden is doing fine last time I read about her. But my daughter on the other hand belongs to a high risk category. I'm sure it's possible to handle but it sure don't make diabetes type 1 any easier to handle.

dubbaYous, Alex_Cerv and sarahmic like this.
  16. Alex_Cerv
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2020

Alex_Cerv , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 4, 2020 :
    yes, can handle good but can spread it... so it is a difficult situation that will alter our living habits until they will stop it.... well I have bought op to enjoy Oxygen... in Samsung era in my developing time I always thought... if you want to use aosp buy and Aosp phone..don't flash on Samsung[e]1f601[/e][e]1f601[/e][e]1f601[/e]
    As for now I think OnePlus may write something about, just to calm down people asking and moaning... it does not help at all.
    My hope is the virus stops, so we will criticize for a valid reason...

17. slufoot69
    Froyo Feb 4, 2020

slufoot69 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 4, 2020 :
    I've always used the oxygen updater for OP7Pro. I recently received a patch to download. Below is the patch on oxygen updater.
    I downloaded it but when I goto local upgrade to install the patch I get error says put the file in local directory. So then I goto file manager and the file I downloaded is in the local directory. It's like it doesn't see the file or recognize it.
    View attachment 1243205
    I'm on version 10.3.0gm21aa

18. Jav P
    Honeycomb Feb 4, 2020

Jav P , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 4, 2020 :
    Are you using the Advanced Mode in Oxygen Updater? If so, go back to the normal mode, It's possible that file is an older version than yours or even it's not compatible with your device.

slufoot69 likes this.
  19. H1508310950290
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2020

20. Salah Mohiy
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2020