OxygenOS 10.0.3 [EU] and 10.3.0 [Non-EU] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Marcstang04
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2020

Marcstang04 , Feb 13, 2020 :
    I know that, not complaining, just commenting the last time I went from stable to beta, the next stable came out the next day and I had to do a factory reset(not an issue I can do them in my sleep)to go back to stable

2. bopaliya_ravi
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2020

3. elanglois
    Lollipop Feb 13, 2020

elanglois , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 13, 2020 :
    You apparently aren't getting it. Why are you going back and forth? They come out at the same time. WTH?

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  4. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Feb 13, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 13, 2020 :
    My tip would be not to use beta unless you plan on staying with it. Too much work going back and forth

5. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Feb 13, 2020

6. James 007
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2020

James 007 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 13, 2020 :
    separating 7 from 7pro making a space for 8 and then trashing 7 slowly so one's 8pro will show up same will happen to 7pro and both will be cutted down from future updates as 1+ can't keep up with support do to releasing to many devices January Security patch in beta release only when will show up in stable will be already 2 months out of date march security update with January Security patch hahaha joke 1+ support going behind And behind but that's not a problem from the company as the priority is 8/pro and so on make more money don't care about loyal Customers NWO

viardomi, Dirk66, akshay10dj and 2 others like this.
  7. bopaliya_ravi
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2020

bopaliya_ravi , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 13, 2020 :
    yaah true I am on beta 8 and I still didn't get stable update

8. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Feb 13, 2020

You will never get stable unless you change to stable. That's the whole point of beta. Keeping getting beta updates so you can try out the new stuff before stable gets them.

Dirk66 likes this.
  9. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Feb 13, 2020

Remember when 7 and 7 Pro had different version numbers on 9? Saw a problem then too? They are different phones so sometimes there will be differences. Just look at 7T series. Different version numbers there for 7T and 7T Pro (the non pro has higher version numbers there). Why would it never be different release days on open beta when there is most often differences everywhere else?

rarog likes this.
  10. James 007
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2020

James 007 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 13, 2020 :
    why in your questionnary you didn't put nothing about security patches are you forgot about them ohh no just protecting a company ho don't give a flying flamingo about support big difference between devices hahaha no lack of support been busy promoting new devices spending money from previous one's to gain new customers by lacking support of the existing one's hahaha

yes I should be glad that I can make calls for this device
    like I did get it for Free hahaha from 1+
    My God what a mindfulness
    I should be happy that I brought a car with steering wheel [e]1f602[/e]

JNiemi and Georgeoneplus7pro like this.
  11. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Feb 14, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 14, 2020 :
    I've used other phones with monthly security updates before (one of them extra dull and boring with hardly nothing else than security ever). They most often never got an update before the middle of the month and even more often around the 20th every month.
    Why would OnePlus that openly says they update security bi-monthly add February before some other brands that does monthly security updates later then the 13th?
    Brands have different priorities. Early security updates every month has never been OnePlus thing. They do closed, open betas and stable path side by side. What monthly security updated brand offers that? You get Feb in beta 10. If everything is back to normal that would be in approx 2 weeks.

12. James 007
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2020

James 007 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 14, 2020 :
    yes protect carp+ put on them Durex play nice and Safe
    I don't see nothing interesting on their updates the
    last good phone was op3 new one's are Crap it's that simple
    same as support because of op3 I took the bait but no
    more Meany people are on the same boat slashing Crap+
    for lack of support and severe problems with their devices
    but of course there will be always somebody ho will praise
    worthless and useless support and company policy

13. akshay10dj
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2020

akshay10dj , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Feb 14, 2020 :
    exactly bro 100% ,the way they treated OnePlus 2 disgusts me and they will do the same for op7,noone will listen bro ,Indians just keep buying whatever OnePlus releases ,oneday people will understand and the truth will come out how OnePlus monopoly over these phones ,many of my comments got removed there's no freedom of speech everything is carefully observed and should stay within topic anything against this company is removed ,this is dictatorship and not XDA , everything will be accounted oneday people will know OnePlus is overrated,truth will come out and justice will be prevailed on this kind of brutal discrimination against customers ,I urge people to buy samsung or Apple or anything other than OnePlus where they actually respect customers,if this company moves on with this much of attitude just because people especially Indians buying these phones like hotcakes will oneday come to an end what goes around comes around we have so many phones under the same price with flagship specs ,this wasn't the case till 6t ,now OnePlus has severe competition,now consumers will understand what's the best for thier hard earned money ,this monopoly will end ,truth will always come today or tomorrow so OnePlus BRACE YOURSELF, tomorrow isn't gonna be the same ty :)

14. Yash Narain
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2020

15. P1567915556992
    Froyo Feb 14, 2020

16. iulisimo
    Honeycomb Feb 14, 2020

iulisimo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 14, 2020 :
    Yes, the Apocalypse is coming....And the OnePlus eil be thrown in Hell where it belongs....

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  17. Netsky60
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2020

Netsky60 , Feb 14, 2020 :
    Backup your data and do a factory reset.
    No issue here with a clean system.

18. pcpremengg
    Eclair Feb 14, 2020

19. I1561546882857
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2020

I1561546882857 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 14, 2020 :
    Exactly!
    Samsung is selling note 10lite at almost the same price, it was selling at 32999 which is worth the money.
    True that oneplus is overrated and I'm sure I'm not going to purchase this again!
    Phones like xiaomi has security patch of January and they get updates almost every month where as oneplus haven't given us a single update from the last 4 months!
    The say it has amazing battery backup but I don't it's that great, it's just like an average phone.!

20. I1561546882857
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2020

pcpremengg likes this.