OxygenOS 10.0.4 [EU and Global] and 10.3.1 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. anilkigal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 7, 2020

anilkigal , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Youtube is freezing watsapp is freezing OP team u have fu&*#ked this phone with these last two updates

SenTamizhan and G_Nihar_Jain_ like this.

2. SenTamizhan and G_Nihar_Jain_ like this.
  3. GraveDigger176 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Mar 7, 2020 :
    No every user should follow his way or the way oem provides updates and how to install it, but when it in the provided way not works, then the users should decide to go a other way...........but hey this way needs to be make a decision by yourself that's it.........my first install of a OpenBeta gives me one error after another, but I decide instead of howling and whining to make a wipe everything in stock recovery and errors and bugs are gone...........simple it is when you want [e]1f37a[/e][e]1f37a[/e]

4. GraveDigger176 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Well I don't know how is your setup of your phone, but when you need 3 days for setting it up.......you must have a lot of apps on your phone (or maybe not) or you need or want a special setup, if that is so then you're wright to do not after every update a fresh setup( I would do it when it avoids errors or bugs)

vishal_breaksome likes this.
  5. Arun_Kashyap
    Gingerbread Mar 7, 2020

6. pcpremengg
    Froyo Mar 7, 2020

pcpremengg , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Touch response while playing game is bad. Take too much time to take response while playing pubg

7. SandeshChinchapur

8. James 007
    Gingerbread Mar 7, 2020

James 007 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    you are just mentally [e]267f[/e][e]267f[/e] moron basically

Mahesh Bishnoi likes this.
  9. vishal_breaksome
    Eclair Mar 7, 2020

vishal_breaksome , Mar 7, 2020 :

GraveDigger176

No every user should follow his way or the way oem provides updates and how to install it, but when it in the provided way not works, then the users should decide to go a other way...........but hey this way needs to be make a decision by yourself that's it.........my first install of a OpenBeta gives me one error after another, but I decide instead of howling and whining to make a wipe everything in stock recovery and errors and bugs are gone...........simple it is when you want [e]1f37a[/e][e]1f37a[/e]​

Betas are something different.
    Imagine yourself as a businessman, majority of your work depends upon your phone.
    You're the happiest person on the planet using OnePlus (specifically 7 and thenceforth) as your "Daily" driver, but now after waiting for so long, you got an OS update.
    Should it make you happy or sad? We'll decide further.
    You installed the OS but found your device (still) lagging.
    Now you decided to show some maturity and not to crib ao instead, you choose to take backup of your phone, go to the scratch and restore the backup again thar includes your data, WhatsApp, etc which considering your patience shouldn't take much time.
    If that's what you're inspiring us to do, keep resetting our phones after every OS update so that we can get some stability, then there's something wrong with us as a society.
    Happy Wiping. [e]270c[/e]️

James 007 and paritosh9199 like this.
  10. ahmedraza2508
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

11. U1582135189499
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

U1582135189499 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    I'm highly recommend need to improve camera software specially portrait mode and need to allow full screen when taking portrait shot. and also add background blur adjustment tool.

12. sam311

13. SandeshChinchapur

14. Federico Prencipe
    Honeycomb Mar 7, 2020

Federico Prencipe , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Which update?
    Last update I got was on 6th February. Do they have something new coming?

15. sam311

sam311 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Yes two new features coming

Federico Prencipe likes this.
  16. Federico Prencipe
    Honeycomb Mar 7, 2020

Oh, nice to hear! Which feature are we talking about? I didn't hear any rumor...

17. sam311

sam311 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Visit XDA developer site

18. Harsha09
    Froyo Mar 7, 2020

19. Federico Prencipe
    Honeycomb Mar 7, 2020

I really hope so, it's a very handy feature, specially with 6.7" screen