OxygenOS 10.0.4 [EU and Global] and 10.3.1 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. p2p
    Honeycomb Feb 15, 2020

p2p , Feb 15, 2020 :
    Oxygen updater is NOT an official app.

That app was developed by an independent guy (Spanish). His initiative is welcome, but you have to know is not supported by OnePlus.

iulisimo likes this.
  2. sahilrana
    Gingerbread Feb 15, 2020

oneplusfanf4ever likes this.
  3. Batfink32
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 15, 2020

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  4. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Feb 15, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 15, 2020 :
    Just a comment about "official". (for everyone that is interested)

Oxygen Updater collects info about the real OTA people get on their devices. Then it's verified by the staff and then it is added for everyone to download via the app. It's the same file that you need to wait 1 month or so to get via the OnePlus homepage.

Based on the mistakes OnePlus has done several times on the homepage I actually consider Oxygen Updater more reliable. I personally don't understand the big warning signs and panic attacks people get when seeing that app mentioned [e]1f609[/e]

Anyway... if using some level of common sense manual upgrades is safe.

I often recommend this Telegram channel as an alternative to Oxygen Updater. If someone did a mistake and posting incorrect link you will notice it in the discussion channel...
    I personally also started a Torrent sharing blogg for those that has issues downloading all those big files without disconnects and abrupted downloads.
    https://swejuggalo.blogspot.com

OnePlus[e]2122[/e]
    Everything OnePlus #NeverSettle

Not endorsed by OnePlus
    https://t.me/OnePlus

(open up with Telegram app)

Hally.79 likes this.
  5. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Feb 15, 2020

Georgeoneplus7pro , Feb 15, 2020 :
    It has become a useless application. When it is needed it does not work

JNiemi likes this.
  6. SandeshChinchapur
    Jelly Bean Feb 15, 2020

7. charmingash
    Honeycomb Feb 15, 2020

8. SandeshChinchapur
    Jelly Bean Feb 15, 2020

SandeshChinchapur , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 15, 2020 :
    Yep, true that. Never knew this story of OnePlus before.. until I bought this crap. This will be my last OnePlus for sure.

Ash_Patil, mahekparmar and Dirk66 like this.
  9. SandeshChinchapur
    Jelly Bean Feb 15, 2020

10. E1562857001168
    Donut Feb 15, 2020

11. Swejuggalo

I think the punch hole is temporary and will be replaced by a behind the screen camera. Probably 9 series. This time it was due to IP68 on Pro and the design was applied on the other model too. Sometimes there is a hard balance to try to fit what you want into a phone. Behind the screen camera is the next natural step.

Alex_Cerv likes this.

12. G_Arvind_Rana_OnAY
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2020

G_Arvind_Rana_OnAY , Feb 15, 2020 :
    hi I got a problem like I can't fix wallpaper on my phone it automatically get one plus shot as wallpaper. how to fix it can anyone help.thanks

13. Swejuggalo

Not really useless but it still needs manual review before publishing files. And it is dependent on its users. If nobody use it it does not get the file names and can't publish the files.
    So even if you never use it actively you can help the developers by sharing the file names of the OTA files. I rarely use the files but have it installed anyway as a tool and to provide the filenames.

14. Swejuggalo

Yes I know. And everyone with reading capabilities probably can notice that before installing it [e]1f609[/e]

sparsh7777 likes this.
  15. Swejuggalo

The phone will continue to receive the same software as before. The phone still the Indian hardware revision

Z1568276454870 likes this.
  16. akashrajpal
    Froyo Feb 15, 2020

akashrajpal , Feb 15, 2020 :
    I notice 10.3.1 update for OnePlus 7.
    however I don't see full update file for download on your support site for a clean install.

does this also solve the gallery photo share to whatsapp bug too? and broswer freeze issue? not seen in description.

17. MelvinAbes
    Honeycomb Feb 15, 2020

MelvinAbes , Feb 15, 2020 :
    People complaining about the update not arriving in their phones, Are you guys not bright enough to read the Post?
    It says it's a "Stagged rollout". And it always will be when it comes to new updates.
    I'm beginning to think people who ask that question have no clue about anything regarding the updates but just want an "update" to hit their phones for the sake of it.

mahekparmar likes this.
  18. Alex_Cerv
    Gingerbread Feb 15, 2020

Alex_Cerv , Feb 15, 2020 :
    if you have GM1913 is the EU-ITA version and must come with 10.0.3 at least you have flashed the indian one manually.

If you have GM1910 you have India version with correct software on it, and amazon has faked you saying is EU model

19. Swejuggalo

Crap is relative. For me crap is a monthly security updated phone with no change log and barely ever any new things [e]1f61c[/e] Even if rock solid with no bugs ever it would feel boring to me.

To make OnePlus more universal for all types of users they need some adjustments on how stable updates work and act. At least that is my idea. Wider gap between stable and beta. Simply making stable more boring and carefully updated in regards to new features. It would also make beta more attractive for the guys that really want more action and features.

Alex_Cerv likes this.