OxygenOS 10.0.4 [EU and Global] and 10.3.1 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. staygold1gr
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

staygold1gr , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :

kmaier

well they are all Chinese phones, one set has local software, hydrogen OS, which we don't have, and oxygen. they are all from the same factories. I think there is an issue with the numbering. I think 10.3.1 is ok for us. I really wouldn't worry about it. mine seems fine​

there's a few more differences than that. I think global ones have more bands to name one. plus those features for India only they mention will be taking space for nothing.

2. kmaier
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2020

kmaier , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 16, 2020 :
    yeah, possibly, but I don't think I have those additions. bands should be the same as they were. we'll see.

3. staygold1gr
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

staygold1gr , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    they really to clarify, they confused a lot of people. aren't they reading this??

4. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Feb 16, 2020

Georgeoneplus7pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    We should write from now on other big sites like xda developers phonoarena, gsmarena to understand everyone not to repeat our mistake of buying a OnePlus phone if they are non-indians.

5. kmaier
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2020

kmaier , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 16, 2020 :
    no they don't read this. this is just for people like you and me. someone will clarify the numbers in the next few days I guess.

6. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Feb 16, 2020

My Girlfriend, does the front page only say about the 10.3.1 phased release of the Indians? Nobody got 10.0.4.

JNiemi and AndreyP33 like this.
  7. HRG_Henry
    Eclair Feb 16, 2020

8. Daasty
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2020

Daasty , Feb 16, 2020 :
    So you don't know if you want to update your phone? Or you don't know you have to wait till your phone gets it because it's a staged rollout update?

9. kmaier
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2020

kmaier , Feb 16, 2020 :
    I think my 7 and the three 6's in my family are great phones. I am in Europe, with global rom, and I can't think of anything else I would rather buy, though Realme is doing some interesting things. For the value, in my humble opinion, is hard to beat. Wife just got Q in her Samsung 10. I have had it for three months, and no mine hasn't been buggy, though I don't play games on it.

Fabio.Mar likes this.
  10. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Feb 16, 2020

Good phones, but the software is buggy and neglected. Contains dozens of issues. I Feel like I have a custom rom on my phone. I'm sorry about the choice I made. Everyone wants updates. Why? Because the phones are going bad and we hope to get remedies.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020

11. Dirk66
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

Dirk66 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    so what you finally say is that there is actually still no update for the European version.
    when nobody got it then there is no release and fooling your customers with this topic.
    well done OP....knowing it's all overdue and then announce an update that actually isn't an update.
    it's getting from worse to even more worse.
    my goodness.

12. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2020

Gertjan@ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    Good phones are without bugs, and that's no longer with Oneplus!
    Don't feel like this will be resolved after almost a year before the 7 series. Made a wrong choice and should have bought another brand, which might release Android 10 later, but without bugs.

Sandy9678 and Georgeoneplus7pro like this.
  13. Alex_Cerv
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

Alex_Cerv , Feb 16, 2020 :
    probably this time OP will use some lucky Indians(called staged rollout) as human guinea pig(no offense) to give European the best update?

May make sense...... but i don't think look like this :(:(

Sandy9678 and Georgeoneplus7pro like this.
  14. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Feb 16, 2020

I like! Your message is beautiful and optimistic! :)

Alex_Cerv likes this.
  15. Dirk66
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

could be, but is still not fair. also this is no clear and open communication to your customers. this all looks to me amateurism and full of yourself as a company.
    also as far I understand the Indian version is a bit different and this way bugs can be different too.
    anyway I'm done with them.

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  16. AndreyP33
    Donut Feb 16, 2020

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  17. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2020

Gertjan@ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    Are you done with Oneplus? At least I do!

Georgeoneplus7pro and Dirk66 like this.
  18. darkarvan
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

Shajahankm and Georgeoneplus7pro like this.
  19. F_Castro_EICP
    Froyo Feb 16, 2020

F_Castro_EICP , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    Well for what i've seen, the latest update with the January Security Patch will be delivered to everyone in March (it's already February 16, almost 17 in Portugal...)

balenax likes this.
  20. Dirk66
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

most definitely...no matter what brings next week's or months...I'm done with them. or they are not able to bring proper service or they take to much they can handle. all of this in neglecting that things go wrong. all is fine for them.
    there are new devices coming out and maybe I give my OP to my wife and buy me something else, though I'm stuck with my OP for a while.