OxygenOS 10.0.4 [EU and Global] and 10.3.1 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2020

Gertjan@ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    The same thing I thought, Oneplus 7 Pro to my wife and look at another brand device for my self.
    And there will certainly be beautiful and better phones coming on the market soon, and that's not Oneplus.

Georgeoneplus7pro and Dirk66 like this.
  2. James 007
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

James 007 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 16, 2020 :
    oh well still no OOS 10.0.4 in UK when we will get it in March when Security Patch will be already 2 months old as it's a minor update mostly dedicated to India as the rest of the world it's not important because India makes profit big time for Crap+ We can wait like last in the queue and please don't come up with Staged Rollout bullshit when most futures are for India anyways so what Crap+ are testing our Patients or just Released an Update Info but not actually an Update what's happened to you 1+ the money blind you so bad

3. azharisadig
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2020

4. Dirk66
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

Dirk66 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    I like your sarcasm. maybe you don't realise but probably you are closer to reality then you can imagine.
    when that update comes don't expect that they did their homework properly. I expect the same from what we got earlier.

5. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2020

6. Alex_Cerv
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

Alex_Cerv , Feb 16, 2020 :
    nonetheless the update/bugfixing is terribile, i will keep my OP7Pro for a long time, new phones other brands are horrible and unwatchable, as i use frequently it must be beautiful to see.
    I will some day root and fix bugs i face now, this will give me best experience i want, 7Pro is a beast and i love it, nothing actually and upcoming will hit my heart as 7P did.

There is no other solution for me

7. azharisadig
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2020

azharisadig , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    You are the only one who feels that 😬 It is a great software, even without any further updates

8. Dirk66
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

Dirk66 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :

Alex_Cerv

nonetheless the update/bugfixing is terribile, i will keep my OP7Pro for a long time, new phones other brands are horrible and unwatchable, as i use frequently it must be beautiful to see.
    I will some day root and fix bugs i face now, this will give me best experience i want, 7Pro is a beast and i love it, nothing actually and upcoming will hit my heart as 7P did.

There is no other solution for me​

that's fair,everybody has its own opinion and that's perfectly fine.
    did the root and asop ROM route years ago and for me I was more busy with my phone to make it work properly and the way I wanted. so I have no time for this. it has to work properly out of the box. and also after an update...otherwise you fail as a company.
    though good luck with finding a good rom you like.

Georgeoneplus7pro and Gertjan@ like this.
  9. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2020

Gertjan@ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    Or you're the only one, wake up to Oneplus dream, how we can release many phones every year.

Georgeoneplus7pro and James 007 like this.
  10. James 007
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

James 007 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 16, 2020 :
    how about Nokia 3310 it's even more stable 🤣 and that [e]1f40d[/e] no further updates needed [e]1f3af[/e]

11. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2020

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  12. Nico KB
    Eclair Feb 16, 2020

Nico KB , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 16, 2020 :
    Hey OnePlus, re OnePlus 7pro. In this latest release, have you improved the camera shutter lag? The fingerprint sensor screen unlock (rubbish on current build 10.0.3), display auto brightness? WiFi calling (UK Three Network)? Added WiFi calling handoff to GSM? Phone pocket mode? - these are the main bugs and issues which need addressing! OnePlus I invite you to reach out to me.

Dodimo and Georgeoneplus7pro like this.
  13. Eagle-no1
    Donut Feb 16, 2020

14. erolz and Georgeoneplus7pro like this.
  15. Gordo96
    Eclair Feb 16, 2020

Gordo96 , Feb 16, 2020 :
    really hope you are being sarcastic if not then you really need help. I'm still on pie as one plus STILL haven't released a bug free version of 10 and realistically I don't think they care at all.

Georgeoneplus7pro and Gertjan@ like this.
  16. azharisadig
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2020

and IAM not even sure why someone is talking about older versions while the post is about OnePlus 7 , and I actually talking about that specific model

17. azharisadig
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2020

we talking about OnePlus here

18. Gordo96
    Eclair Feb 16, 2020

Gordo96 , Feb 16, 2020 :
    because I own and am using a OnePlus 7pro that I am not willing to update to the horror show of bugs that is OnePlus failed attempt at being first to release android 10 so forced to stay on pie to have a phone that functions properly. so every relevance thanks

19. ravikrak
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020

ravikrak , Feb 16, 2020 :
    What is that special feature released only for India.
    Few carrier specific bug fixes... What else we got?
    Don't tell about cloud service.. it's not free, and you can get more better services from other cloud apps.
    It's all gimmick and exaggeration that India getting lot of things...
    Personally I feel they are useless...