OxygenOS 10.0.4 [EU and Global] and 10.3.1 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. gaursayyam
    Froyo Feb 17, 2020

2. DhanandKumar
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2020

3. Ajay_Bhatt
    Froyo Feb 17, 2020

Ajay_Bhatt , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 17, 2020 :
    All are talking about the new bugs.
    Have anyone noticed about the Notch Hide Feature?
    Its still the same as previous upgrade.
    Oneplus doesn't made any changes its that same and bad hide notch with lesser display area.
    Oneplus is losing its flagship.
    I'm about to switch to the Samsung Mobile and definitely I'll not advice anyone for Oneplus till they'll give satisfaction for their users.
    🙄🙄🙄

slayerfan and Georgeoneplus7pro like this.
  4. michaeljoevian
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2020

5. Sandeep Gaish
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2020

Sandeep Gaish , Feb 17, 2020 :
    Noticed a few bugs

Device - Oneplus 7 pro

1. Navigation bar dissappears on home screen (Tried rebooting and changed different styles of navigation but problem still persists)

2. The notification bug - After disconnecting a call the notification still stays for a period of time. This bug was also present & identified before on Oneplus 5 devices.

3. The network keeps switching between VoWifi to VoLTE even though you have a strong signal.

6. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Feb 17, 2020

Georgeoneplus7pro , Feb 17, 2020 :
    I can already say that @ManuJ's title is wrong. 10.0.4BA is the European version without equalizer on bluetooth, and 10.3.1AA is Global and India. It is the same update as the previous one, only the security pach that is also old has been added.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020

7. rockprath
    Froyo Feb 17, 2020

8. Fernandomedina70
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2020

RandyManLB and SpartanVissepo like this.
  9. cherrypie14
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2020

10. akshay10dj
    Honeycomb Feb 17, 2020

akshay10dj , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Feb 17, 2020 :
    why complain bro ? T series was treated way better than the regular 7 series,and after March even your phone will be abondoned, like we already are so that people should buy the ALL NEW ONEPLUS 8 ,so getup there people stand in line June just around the corner also the official end of support for the 7 series @manuj @OnePlus

James 007 likes this.
  11. sumitsathi_10
    Donut Feb 17, 2020

sumitsathi_10 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 17, 2020 :
    bro it also happens with realme bud. . I think it's device_software fault. Please OnePlus have a look on this.

Asm Abdullah likes this.
  12. Alex_Cerv
    Gingerbread Feb 17, 2020

Alex_Cerv , Feb 17, 2020 :
    Sounds interesting, can u post screenshot with winmerge? or whichever program u use to compare both packages, i do not have them, i never even try to extract them.
    BUT i am Sure camera is new version, previously 107 actually 109, so in your comparison must notice this with security patch new libs(nothing more)

we are waiting :):)

PS my opinion is very bad, OP have not solved bug i provided via feedback tool, nor even reported that is not possible.

So really ranting at this point is absolutely correct.... but will not change a comma in future plans:eek::eek:

JNiemi and Georgeoneplus7pro like this.
  13. rockprath
    Froyo Feb 17, 2020

rockprath , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 17, 2020 :
    Bro thts not the issue ! i am using Oneplus since the Oneplus 1 . I have Been Using All the Phones all these years. and I Have Not Come Across an issue like this. This is the first time that they are not Coming With Updates for Oneplus 7T in 3 months . I just hope they release it at the earliest . @manuj #Oneplus Please Give an Update Kn this bY replying.

14. mlodykaras
    Froyo Feb 17, 2020

mlodykaras , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 17, 2020 :
    Updated from Pie finally and so far all works good! Notch hide implementation is not perfect but everything else is working good! Now let's see the battery life and idle drain ;)

15. akshay10dj
    Honeycomb Feb 17, 2020

akshay10dj , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Feb 17, 2020 :
    ohh ya ,then you haven't clearly haven't used OnePlus 2 the way it was abondoned just after 1 android update forget security Patch ,all other OnePlus phones got 3 android updates ,I used that phone for 4.5 years with a broken screen ik the pain bro ,u haven't seen the oneplus darkside lol,u can check what I said is true or false simply google it ull know!

prath5399 and James 007 like this.
  16. SandeshChinchapur
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 17, 2020

SandeshChinchapur , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 17, 2020 :
    We'll, i would love if that navigation bar disappears completely .. it literally adds some bottom bezels.

17. James 007
    Gingerbread Feb 17, 2020

James 007 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 17, 2020 :
    the problem is that not many people understand that they paid for the Customer Service/Support and are not receiving it in the proper way blindly protecting Crap+ and even more empowering this company by behaviour like that it's time to Open Your Eyes and Expect the Support which you Customer's paid for don't sweep the mess under the carpet And Don't Be Afreid to Walk Away from this Company there is plenty of them on the market let them sell their devices in India only with extra futures only for them and soon one's they will loose Global Customer's India will not be so attractive they will loose the ground over there as well .

Demand Proper Support.
    Don't Ask or Beag .
    Customer is Your Priority 1+

18. S1570641870891
    Donut Feb 17, 2020

19. James 007
    Gingerbread Feb 17, 2020

James 007 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 17, 2020 :
    my friend 1+ it's busy promoting new devices like 8 so there is no time for so called existing Customers it's time to get on board New one's it's the policy of this company for now or from now on

20. ChefChaudart
    Honeycomb Feb 17, 2020

ChefChaudart , Feb 17, 2020 :
    You post your useless comment in every thread ???

Poussin16 likes this.