OxygenOS 10.0.4 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G

1. RadicalFX2012 , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 6, 2020 :
    I did have that issue before I forced 90Hz - I think it was constantly switching between 60 and 90 and the OS just wasn't keeping up. Scrolling is suuuuuper smooth though on 10.

O1571289171335 likes this.

3. T1558250914694
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

T1558250914694 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    updated this morning deffo a lot smoother than previous o.s feels snappier no lag at all very nice cheers one plus [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

4. RAMMOHANROY
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

DarrenJA likes this.
  7. Buzz85 , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Finally got it today!

But I'm a little disappointed to be honest.

While the gestures have changed, the white bar serves no purpose, it's there purely to mimic other phones.

The main reason I was eager for this update was for the gestures, because I felt the previous method didn't work very well.

Everything else in the settings is just cosmetic, the majority of features ready existed and nothing new has been added. With the exception of changes to the ambient display.

It'll take sometime to get used to the few changed, but I cant believe what is mostly cosmetic took so long to release, particularly for the 5G model.

8. Q1582362364402
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

Q1582362364402 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    How can I undo this update? It's completely removed the Bluetooth connectivity to my car to play music and judging from another thread it's done the same to many. I understand bugs happen but mean time can I roll back somehow? Not being able to use my phone for Spotify in my car is simply not acceptable.

9. Venkatesh_thota
    Froyo Mar 7, 2020

Venkatesh_thota , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    guys I have a serious problem with the video ...
    I am a vlogger ..I vlog on phone before in android 9 I recorded videos done editing on Adobe premiere with our any problem now after android 10 the video framerates got changed and after importing the video file to the Adobe premiere Pro the audio and video is not getting sync ... please help me ...I thought it's the bug in adobe but it's not ...is there is any settings to change in adobe or phone lemme know .....
    #needhelpasap!

10. khyathi123
    Gingerbread Mar 7, 2020

khyathi123 , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 7, 2020 :

dsmonteiro

Hi Yashvendra,

As mentioned in the official Android 10 thread, OnePlus 5 and 5T are scheduled to receive the update during the second quarter of 2020.​

May be I will be late because of COVID-19

11. jazzo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 7, 2020

jazzo , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 7, 2020 :
    I've done the update today. So far so good, but i didn't notice anything astonishingly new, everything seems to be pretty much the same, just cosmetic improvements. Will post some updates as and if i notice anything strange.

12. Latenightmac
    Donut Mar 7, 2020

Latenightmac , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Have to say its been a long wait but honestly its speedy, I think the audio on calls is better and the reporting of back ground apps using location and being able to switch that action on and off is great.

But the best feature so far is the full screen gestures and a separate back button on the side of the screen action. So much better and works a treat. :)

14. Deactivated User , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 8, 2020 :
    Usually when OP release an update, that thread is usually near the top of the home page due to the activity in it....

Jowever, this thread is away down in the depths I needed to search to find it.

Just goes to show truly how many people really did migrate to another brand and got rid of there OP 7 Pro 5G devices.

An update that's been out 5 days or so, and it has 33 comments on the thread... is truly astonishing. They must be the lowest numbers for any update, period.

I remember the complaints thread for the 5G been full, choco block of people, to have very minimal activity on this just shows the downfall and lack of service OP must have really produced for so many to just up and go.

A device that was released in May was near on instantly out of date on its release to not see its newest android 10 update for nearly a year when android 11 development previews are on there way. For people who got a device 6 months before the 7T Pro to get there update 4 - 5 months after the 7T Pro is absurd.

It's poor management and poor service for a device customers paid through the nose for on initial release. OnePlus was the last person to the table with 5G update release, not 1st, 2nd 3rd or 4th...but last. To call themselves a premium brand in any part of the world where your last to update is a bit hypocritical and it's piss poor in all honesty.

oryanol likes this.
  15. Buzz85 , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 8, 2020 :
    I'm not sure when OnePlus adopted it but the beta was initially released in May 2019, same as when the phone was released.

Don't know if others have this problem but the swipe right to change app is just not consistent. It works once and then doesn't work again at all. So I still have to swipe up and hold to change app.

This morning the white bar, which does absolutely nothing, vanished off my screen. I managed to get it back after some messing about.

I kept this phone because I was happy with battery life, which was amazing compared to my previous phone. I'm now starting to regret it. OnePlus have done a poor job of rolling out this update. I sort of wish I'd got rid of this phone now.

Initially I thought I was going to be a permanent OnePlus user, but this might be my first and last now.

16. L1570061175097
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2020

17. Q1582362364402
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2020

Q1582362364402 , Mar 8, 2020 :
    does anyone have instructions on how to downgrade back to OxygenOS 9 please? I can't live with no Bluetooth media connectivity to my car and it is obviously this upgrade that has broke it. Tried searching but still unsure what am looking for.
    Be even better if anyone had a work around but I have spent hours looking and trying.
    Many thanks

18. SHIINAKI
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2020

19. RadicalFX2012 , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 8, 2020 :
    Try completing a full network reset. I had this issue with my OnePlus before the upgrade and this fixed it.

(Done in backup and reset)

20. Q1582362364402
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2020

Q1582362364402 , Mar 8, 2020 :
    Is this the wifi Bluetooth and mobile reset option? I did try this but never worked? Genuinely appreciate the Idea tho. Thank you