OxygenOS 10.0.4 for OnePlus 7T Pro

1. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Yeah. Some users had issues with one of the camera modules on 7 Pro. So you could have gotten a faulty device.

If I remember correctly it was the widescreen lens too

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019

2. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Nov 19, 2019 :
    I can't recall a special test other seeing what fails in camera app. No other camera app can use all 3 lenses without needing root.
    Some just got black screens when trying a dead sensor and some crashes.

W1572002528751 likes this.
  3. gjseth
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2019

4. ssagheer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 20, 2019

ssagheer , Nov 20, 2019 :
    Settings > System > Accessibility > Time to take action > Set this to Default

DreamsVish likes this.
  5. DreamsVish
    Donut Nov 20, 2019

ssagheer likes this.
  6. rajat0409
    Gingerbread Nov 20, 2019

rajat0409 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 20, 2019 :
    I have updated to OOS 10.0.4 yesterday. And then, did a reset. After the setup, Google Play Store doesn't update the installed apps. I have been trying to update it but no luck. This is a major issue.

7. DaftOldCat
    Donut Nov 20, 2019

DaftOldCat , Nov 20, 2019 :
    Check out the 'One S10 Camera - Galaxy S10 camera style ' in the Play Store. It's not too shabby when it comes to using the 3 lenses without root ;)

Swejuggalo likes this.
  8. Shahreyar95
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2019

Shahreyar95 , Nov 20, 2019 :
    My OnePlus 7T pro's WiFi keeps getting disconnected and connects again. Due to which when I play Pubg or Call Of Duty the game gets stuck and I get logged out.

And the other issue is regarding my 4g, when I switch my WiFi off, the 4g doesn't switch on even when the mobile data is enabled. I have to restart the mobile to switch it on. And sometimes when it's on I get an exclamation mark and have to restart again.

The contacts app displays blurry pictures of my contacts even when I choose high definition pictures.

Any resolution for these issues?
    Can this be resolved via software or I have received a hardware defect?

I can't find the software to download for the OnePlus 7T pro on the support page.

Oxygen OS: 10.0.3.HD01AA and 10.0.4

Edit: So I went to the service center, and got the device inspected they reflashed the factory software. And i am still facing the issue.
    Very disappointed with OnePlus. I have owned almost all OnePlus devices (OnePlus 1,X,3,6,7,7t Pro) never faced issues like this. Please rectify this issue.

@Pete

9. G1572782075329
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2019

G1572782075329 , Nov 20, 2019 :
    Does anyone here has lock screen freezing issue? Mine HD1910 and got Oxygen OS 10.0.3 out of the box.

My oneplus screen will freeze whenever I pressed power button, volume button, or when I got phone calls. I have to reset it by pressing power button + volume up. It annoys me because at least I have to hard reset it at least 3 times everyday.

My temporary solution is wake the screen up by raise the phone or tap the screen to show finger scanner.

10. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Nov 20, 2019

Swejuggalo , Nov 20, 2019 :
    I had connectivity issues on my 7 Pro in certain situations (on a beta version). In my case it was when walking around at work walking between with several APs and with somewhat unstable mobile connectivity (dead spots for 4G thus jumping between 3G and 4G). I needed to toggle wifi or mobile data on/off to regain access since both wifi and mobile data died.

I reported it via the feedback tool and created additional logs via the instruction they gave in a reply.

Please use the feedback tool to report this issue. It exist within the community app.

If they need more info they will contact you via PM.
    Screenshot_20191026-115440.jpg

They also have a mail that you could use. Think it's posted in the first post here.

The instructions they sometimes reply with.

“We may have to investigate this further and would need the device logs and the screenshots at the time of issue occurrence.

Note: Your device should drain up to 30% or less before capturing the logs, so that we can get more information for Analysis.

Steps:
    1. Open dialer -> Dial *#800# -> Open ‘oneplus Logkit’
    2. Check ‘Move logs path to built-in SD card’-> Check ‘save log’ and click cancel
    3. Open other log info-> Click 'get bugreport info' and wait for 2 minutes(until it’s greyed out)
    4. Go back, uncheck ‘save log’-> Uncheck ‘Move logs path to built-in SD card’ and go back to home screen.
    5. Open file Manager from app drawer -> storage -> internal storage
    6. Search for Oem_log Folder ->long press it-> Click three dots on the top Right corner -> compress it
    7. Find oem_log.zip at the bottom, long press it again-> Click three dots on top Right corner -> Click Share -> Share via Drive along with the screenshot and Provide the link here

Note:
    1. Keep the drive link open.
    2. If the battery drains most under normal use, please capture the log when you use normally. If it drains under longtime standby, please start it before you go to sleep and stop when you wake up(make sure your battery is more than 70%).
    3. After sharing the link, please delete the Oem_log file and folder from your Device or it will occupy more Storage Space. “

Shahreyar95 likes this.
  11. Shahreyar95
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2019

Shahreyar95 , Nov 20, 2019 :
    I have filed a bug report. Thinking of applying for a replacement device. As i have the video of the issue so they cannot deny there is no issue detected. I am not on any beta. As there are not beta's for the OnePlus 7T Pro at the moment. And the update also did not slove my issue. Very sad.

I bought my sister also the same phone she doesn't have these issues.

12. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Nov 20, 2019 :
    Ah. Could be faulty unit then

13. HWAM
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2019

HWAM , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 20, 2019 :
    Same here, terrible.

Jarraheissa likes this.
  14. mafijoco
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2019

15. kushagrakasbi
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2019

kushagrakasbi , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 20, 2019 :
    Yes! I did. Hoping it resolves the standby battery drain.

16. G_Faheem_Yazdani_(Feemy8 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 20, 2019 :
    Wrt your Contact showing up as blurry images... I have the pictures show up as blurry also, but then they load properly to their proper sharp resolution after 2 seconds.

rajarshi10 likes this.
  17. daheufster
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2019

daheufster , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 20, 2019 :
    i am experiencing that chrome browser sometimes suddenly just halts and then after 39sex or so continues since 10.0.4 update even after reinstalling chrome. anybody haveing the same problems?

18. D1571580488275
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2019

19. danvxz
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2019

rajarshi10 likes this.
  20. B1574273159502
    Eclair Nov 20, 2019

B1574273159502 , Nov 20, 2019 :
    1574287338557.jpg

Dear 10.0.4 users. Does anyone experiencing drain when using the camera app and draining when in the background?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019