OxygenOS 10.0.4 for OnePlus 7T Pro

1. U1544644647589 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Well, I have a lot of problems with the camera app...
    Sometimes app do not respond at all, but the quality of the pictures is great and I came from the iPhone 11 pro Max.

7 t pro here

2. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 1, 2019 :
    I haven't heard any complaints from my coworkers that own 7T Pro. Have you wiped data on the camera app to see if that make a differance?

3. U1544644647589 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 1, 2019 :
    To be honest, no but I'll do it now and I'll report the result here

4. B1574273159502 likes this.
  5. Huigiebaby
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2019

6. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Have you checked Running services in Developer Options? It gives more real-time usage.

Depending on your usage you might find some battery improvements with Ram Boost off. The idea behind the function is to preload the most commonly used apps for some speed improvements. Unused ram is mostly waste of ram when it comes to Android devices (within reasonable limits of course)

7. shvuly
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

shvuly , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Hello i bought oneplus 7t pro with hydrogen os 1.0.3 and i updated it the day i bought it to most recent security patch and now when i try to change my os to oxygen 1.0.4 it says my version is higher than the oxygen rom im trying to install, should i wait for oxygen 1.0.6?
    please help

Attached Files:

8. stuartblofeld , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 1, 2019 :
    yes me too. can't even attach a photo sometimes!! just a spinning loading icon and no photos displayed. ridiculous.

9. stuartblofeld , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 1, 2019 :
    yes me too. lag and twitchiness on Instagram and other social media apps where scrolling so annoying. my OnePlus3 was smoother and a better overall experience than my new 7T Pro. ridiculous. OnePlus don't appear to be listening or doing anything about it.

10. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Don't upgrade Hydrogen more times. Wait for next Oxygen update (normally that would be 10.0.5) and flash full update of that.

shvuly likes this.
  11. shvuly
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

shvuly , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Do you know when 10.0.5 will be available?

12. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Hard to say. Normally it's anything between montly or bi-monthly. But on a new device depending on how critical issues that is found it can be much faster sometimes.
    The release post was the 14th Nov and Dec just started so it could be a little early to expect now. More than 2 weeks from last release if they are in a hurry to fix something or approx 1 month would be a guess.

shvuly likes this.
  13. dan_0272
    Eclair Dec 2, 2019

dan_0272 , Dec 2, 2019 :
    My 7T Pro is heating immensely even during simple tasks like browsing
    Do others also have this problem??

G_Mr._Rubby_yTqK likes this.
  14. N1569435403430 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 2, 2019 :
    Say, how to improve now 5 gb ram used.

15. jshivam
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2019

jshivam , Dec 2, 2019 :
    Hi,
    have anyone else experienced the weird behavior of screen while charging?
    my OnePlus 7tpro's screen sometime glitches when I use it while charging. sometimes it doesn't register the touches.

16. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 2, 2019 :
    Well. Can't really say without knowing more about currently running processes and settings. Using 5GB is not nessesarilly bad.
    If you don't really care about the possible speed improvement of RAM boost turn that off and reboot if you haven't done that yet.
    However. If you get closer to 4GB used what differance are you expecting?
    Using less RAM and rarely make any use of it is not nessesarilly beneficial compared with effective use of the RAM. It's not identical to computers since the memory management works slightly different.

17. Q1574134467727 , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Hii Sir..

My 7T Pro's screen getting off automatically at the time of listening voices in WhatsApp,while in-between doing another phone call, voice recording times..

and if we are trying to get screen on, not possible. same time again it will goes to screen off.

I hope that yours team will fix the all those problems in next updation.

18. Q1574134467727 , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Hii Sir..

My 7T Pro's screen getting off automatically at the time of listening voices in WhatsApp,while in-between doing another phone call, voice recording times..

and if we are trying to get screen on, not possible. same time again it will goes to screen off.

And some times touch is not working while a time.

And from yesterday my YouTube videos are got black screen.

I hope that yours team will fix the all those problems in next updation.

19. Abhilash_PM
    Eclair Dec 3, 2019

Abhilash_PM , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Hi. I just got my OP7T Pro McLaren edition. Wanted to know if this is a stable release? As I am not able to see this on the official page: https://www.oneplus.in/support/softwareupgrade for OP7T Pro.

My phone came with OOS 10.0.2 and I am trying to do a system update. Keeps telling me 'Your system is up to date'. Is that how its supposed to happen coz I am able to see a 10.0.3 in the official softwareupgrade page.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019

20. ktk89
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2019

ktk89 , Dec 3, 2019 :
    10.0.4 is the latest...my phone came with OOS 10.0.3 out of the box...purchased 20 days back

Abhilash_PM likes this.