OxygenOS 10.0.5 [EU and Global] and 10.3.2 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Artemus
    Community Hero 2020 May 24, 2020

Artemus , May 24, 2020 :
    Soon.

2. Didit_Anshari
    Gingerbread May 24, 2020

ShuvraC and ron_R like this.
  3. ron_R
    Eclair May 24, 2020

ron_R , May 24, 2020 :
    First one is geekbench 4 and second one is geekbench 5. so that is why you're getting different scores.

Artemus likes this.
  4. E1577177885042
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

E1577177885042 , May 24, 2020 :
    I had this strange issue happened today, where my phone is in the pocket. By the time I saw it it's getting restarted itself. Thought it's an update, but when everything settles my every data is gone. Mine is OnePlus 7. Don't understand what this issue is. But OnePlus team can someone investigate and provide a fix for this.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2020

5. Jaswanth11
    Froyo May 24, 2020

6. deani77
    Gingerbread May 24, 2020

deani77 , May 24, 2020 :
    deeneshraz

when will we get a stable version update for one plus 7. right now having a 10.3.2 with march security patch update.​

OP really busy with new OP8 right now... OP7 will have to wait for your turn... Your are next after OP8 and OP7T

Last edited: May 24, 2020

7. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 24, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 24, 2020 :
    Well... I'd preper to tell it like this [e]1f609[/e]
    "Stable is according to their own schedual 1 update per 1-2 months with security updates bi-monthly. Depending on where the device is in it's life cycle you can get faster updates or updates that is in sync with the security updates."

Artemus likes this.
  8. deani77
    Gingerbread May 24, 2020

deani77 , May 24, 2020 :
    There is no new features also in the last update. Only bug fixing which I'm not really sure if it was a bug and March security update

9. Swejuggalo

Who say stable channel must have new features every update? Personally I'd prefer if they focus on bugs and security over features. If you want features use beta. That is what I do 🙂

dubbaYous likes this.
  10. deani77
    Gingerbread May 24, 2020

deani77 , May 24, 2020 :
    Really... I thought last time you said something about new features... that why they didn't gave update every month

11. xTony75
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

xTony75 , May 24, 2020 :
    its funny for oneplus..mean while my secondary phone redmi note 7 got latest update security patch MAY and my oneplus 7pro still stuck on march security patch..this going to be my last time im using oneplus device..JUNE is coming and this is suck for oneplus..goodbye oneplus..

vishal_breaksome likes this.
  12. deani77
    Gingerbread May 24, 2020

deani77 , May 24, 2020 :
    Beta channel should focus on bug and test features... Not the stable channel. Stable channel should be bug free...

Swejuggalo likes this.
  13. Swejuggalo

Well.. There is no real schedual on when to release new features.
    What I mean is that they don't offer monthly security... Even if they did people would complain over some minor update with "just security".
    At the same time we have a lot of people demanding new features every update and when a update with no security update comes we get complaints over that too (despite not being in the bi-monthly time frame).
    My suggestion for a better stable would be to make a bigger gap between stable and beta. Slow down new features on stable and only relese them when properly tested in beta. Simplify stable so they can offer monthtly security with less other stuff that needs to be tested internally before rolling out.
    People that just want a rock solid OS and monthly security updates would enjoy it (and many expect that since they joined the ultra flagship segment now). People that want to be more on bleeding edge and try new stuff would be happy in beta. Win-win.
    Stable can't make everyone happy all the time.

14. Swejuggalo

There is no such thing as completely bugfree.
    However... It will be less bugs if they focus on security and fixing bugs and rollout features less often on stable. So I'm not disagreeing with you. I just mentioned how often they release updates/security (not features).
    By focusing on bugs I mean trying to fix all the bugs in stable, not deliberately putting them there or something [e]1f609[/e]

15. deani77
    Gingerbread May 24, 2020

deani77 , May 24, 2020 :
    I think people demanding new features because OP announce new features they tested on beta channel. People will keep asking when that new features make way to stable channel.

16. Sahil_lihas
    Honeycomb May 24, 2020

Sahil_lihas , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , May 24, 2020 :
    I think They are testing that features, it will be come on Oxygen Os 11

17. Miguel Navarrete
    Froyo May 24, 2020

Miguel Navarrete , May 24, 2020 :
    Heck I'm still on 10.3.1 I'm guessing they paused the roll-out after so many people reporting heat & battery issues from it. Who knows, all I know is that I'm yet to receive 10.3.2

the inspector and SHIVAM97MANGLA like this.
  18. Swejuggalo

If they ask and complain over and over again over lacking certain features and feel like features are more important than stability... Well... They have a choise. Stable or beta. I always prefer beta, not because of NEEDING features but to to want to test new features, report issues and help out when I can 🙂

Netsky60 likes this.
  19. the inspector , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , May 24, 2020 :
    I was on this thread several weeks ago commenting that I still hadn't received the latest update. Swejuggalo asked me if I was in the U.S. and I said yes (which I'm guessing you are too with "Boston" being part of your name). Anyway, he said that sometimes it takes a little longer for the updates to hit the U.S. and then he posted some links to update manually. I was going to do that, but then saw a reply saying to wait for the OTA update cause this latest update sucked: full of bugs and battery issues, etc. So I waited, and am STILL waiting. But I'm also not complaining cause my phone still works fine and if I don't get the 10.3.2 update and just move right along to the 10.3.3, great! All of that to say, there's a chance that we in the U.S. will always be a little behind everyone else in the world when it comes to receiving updates, even though that wasn't the case when I bought my phone last May.

smittyg2008 likes this.
  20. kmaier
    Honeycomb May 24, 2020

kmaier , via OnePlus 7 , May 24, 2020 :
    you can download it with oxygen updater