OxygenOS 10.0.5 [EU and Global] and 10.3.2 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. sunand777
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

Last edited: May 28, 2020

2. Sach716
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 27, 2020

Sach716 , via OnePlus 7 , May 27, 2020 :
    so why do phones of 8 series have features in stable which are currently in beta of 7 series and which were introduced a long ago ; they make some features specific to new series even if they are totally software based ; they will scrap the features of beta and they will never come to stable version of older series device; that's the strategy to attract users to new series ; i am not telling about the features that are hardware based like color filter or macro or super stable; i am talking about the features which can easily be implemented via software

3. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 27, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 27, 2020 :
    It seems like you are missing a feature that is very important to you. So if it only exists in beta it might be there for a reason. Some features take time to get right. If it came directly to stable and didn't work as it should it would have been better to wait right?
    I haven't really heard anything about Smart SMS for some time...
    I use beta to test the features and do my best to help out. On beta 14 I must have been running logging for approx 150h...but ofcourse the logging scared of the bugs I tried to replicate... Practically flawless for days 😋

AndiTheBassman likes this.
  4. sam311

sam311 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 27, 2020 :
    I think this really pathetic ....I pity Oneplus after testing the betas for more than 3-4 months no major Update

Seriously!!! No more comments

Atanu Maji likes this.
  5. ShuvraC
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

6. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 27, 2020

Because they also want/need something "new and exclusive" for 8 series. Normal sale tactics. After some features has been exclusive for some time (and tested with the help of other devices beta channel) older series will get it in stable too. Even if some stuff has been rollout as stable in 8 series does not really mean it IS stable and bug free.
    My personal guess it that some features may need to wait on either a 10.5 release or even 11 on 7/7t series.

7. Sach716

Sach716 , via OnePlus 7 , May 27, 2020 :
    let's wait for 2 more months and see ; because after second major update ; usually older devices don't get anything except bug fixes

8. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 27, 2020

I've been on phones with changelogs similar to this...

1. Security update and bugfixes
    2. Security update and bugfixes
    3. Security update
    4. Security update and bugfixes
    5. Security update
    6. Security update
    7. Security update and bugfixes
    8. Security update
    9. Security update and bugfixes
    10. Security update
    11. Security update, camera update.
    12. Security update and bugfixes

A year of insane excitement! [e]1f61c[/e]

And one with no change log at all just "user experiance improvments"...

So it's all relative to what you compare it with.

As beta user I believe Oneplus is the freaking hardcore king compare to those 2 devices 😋

Based on the current changes in beta (looking beyond just the visible stuff) I believe they are preparing something...

ASCHENTE_V likes this.
  9. sam311

sam311 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 27, 2020 :
    You said Oneplus is preparing something now.....What about that Oneplus has prepared in betas in last 3-4 months....They are yet to be live in Stable Version.....

The statement is not giving a justification ....... Anyways you have to support Oneplus Only

10. guardianzpride
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

11. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 27, 2020

Well... Betas is testing software. That includes minor stuff that they rollout to stable. Also testing bigger ideas and features that is planned for future products and later on rolling out on older devices.

I see mostly positive things with Oneplus from my point of view. Some practically only see negative things.
    From my point of view they could rollout new features even more carefully and rarely and instead focus on montly security level and bugfixes....to make stable... you know... more stable (Doh 🤪) ... Since that is what "stable" is for many.
    But not everyone can be happy. Never.

Insane_Butcher likes this.
  12. sarahmic
    Honeycomb May 27, 2020

sarahmic , May 27, 2020 :
    After i leave it slow charging on pc for a few minutes then i try the warp charger in electricity and i do get a message on the phone saying 65% Warp charging and it was quite fast in charging but i don't get the Warp charge symbol at the beginning of the charging. Have they removed the Warp Charge symbol? So is it actually Warp Charging?

13. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 27, 2020

Just like I suspected. First on stable 8 series. Then later in older series. Sales tactics to keep some features exclusive for some time

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  14. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean May 27, 2020

Georgeoneplus7pro , May 27, 2020 :
    From now on, OnePlus is preparing something and testing something else only for the 8 series.

15. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 27, 2020

Do you see that small icon where battery level normally is when having the phone unlocked... Is that an flash symbol or something else? Even if that animation don't come it may still use it if you see a flash.

sarahmic likes this.
  16. Loki55
    Eclair May 27, 2020

17. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 27, 2020

Almost sounds like you want an 6t instead 😋

18. MadyKarthi
    Gingerbread May 27, 2020

19. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 27, 2020

8 series icons and stuff has already come in betas... So the work to integrate some 8 series stuff has begun. I do however believe some stuff may not come to 7 series until 10.5 or possible 11.
    I don't see the logic in adding new design and features and still call it 10.3.x

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.