OxygenOS 10.0.5 [EU and Global] and 10.3.2 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2020

2. Saheb810
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

Anish arun likes this.
  3. D1569795382529
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

4. Ciprian Flower
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

Ciprian Flower , Apr 9, 2020 :
    So what.s so wrong with your device that you so badly need this incremental worthless update? It even does not bring new features...you should buy an iphone if you are so keen on updates...honor has best camera? :)) what about pixel? buy a camera if you want a good camera, it.s so easy to choose a phone when you don.t look for a good camera in a phone.

5. Aryan.sartha
    Eclair Apr 9, 2020

Aryan.sartha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Give me one reason why one plus charging huge amount for the device then . Why real me charging less for almost same specifications. Company can fool someone once not twice. And offcourse if had payed the money it's my right I will ask for the updates. One plus promised to provide proper updates . But now making excuses . it was my mistake that I got this device. If you can compromise with the things it's ok but I can't compromise. If I am paying the company I need the things.

yiabol likes this.
  6. jatin0990
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

jatin0990 , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    apne me to aaj tak koi dikkat nhi sirf auto brightness ke alawa

7. Ciprian Flower
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

Ciprian Flower , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Aryan.sartha

Give me one reason why one plus charging huge amount for the device then . Why real me charging less for almost same specifications. Company can fool someone once not twice. And offcourse if had payed the money it's my right I will ask for the updates. One plus promised to provide proper updates . But now making excuses . it was my mistake that I got this device. If you can compromise with the things it's ok but I can't compromise. If I am paying the company I need the things.

Huge amount? i paid £445 for a oneplus 7 pro with 256gb/8gb on the 31st of Dec 2019. In my opinion that was a good deal, and this is the fastest android I have used in my life. I only had 2 issues with the device, one of which repaired by itself and I think the other is VLC's app fault. So for me, I am not compromising on anything. To each his own, you don't like it, you won't buy it in the future. Nobody is forcing you. But at the moment, I don't see a faster and a more complete device than a oneplus device.

P.S. Before this device, I had a huawei mate 10 and was getting updates once every 6 to 12 months, so yeah I.m ok now.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020

8. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    I hope they start with a better security policy for stable path some day. Depending on what you used before some may be expecting monthly security when buying an Oneplus. Either clearly advertise that bi-monthly is the normal way or actually do monthly would be 2 options. If sales go down by advertising bi-monthly it's only proof the customers want monthly.
    When phone is new it's more common to get monthly security. Then when software has matured and it getting closer to start open beta it slows down slightly. Open beta will most often get updates every 2 weeks with monthly security (with a few slower updates sometimes).

Money speaks loader then complaints on a community forum.

But then we have the security aspect. Not every flaw is remote executable. Most often it needs physical access to the phone. If security still worries you need you to deside what matters to you the most at purchase.

dubbaYous likes this.

9. Anish arun likes this.

10. X1568888095586
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

X1568888095586 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    brother, hatts off to you, realy bro you said the right i read ur writings & I liked it very much, about OnePlus you told ur writings is absolutely ryt, they are only bg to publish new phone for selling & after sold they are forgot about their customers that's why this Chinese company is totally rubbish I think, it was my fault to choose this company phone, OnePlus is great cheater company, they cheated their customers in this way, really I feel shame to purchase this cheating company phone, due to covid 19 situation I couldn't buy the another phone & obviously this time I not buy the cheater company phone

11. kung_i_baren
    Donut Apr 9, 2020

kung_i_baren , Apr 9, 2020 :
    What other companies are you talking about? The Google pixels usually get the monthly security updates around the 5th every month. And that's just security updates, nothing else. Feature drops come 2 or 3 times a year. I think everybody here should just take a chill pill. Every other post here is from somebody who hasn't gotten the update and is furious for some reason. The rest of the posts are from people who have gotten it, and are experiencing issues. I for one, am pretty happy with my phone. And when it gets updated, it gets updated. Until then, it's not like I'm actually missing anything. The update in question is pretty minor and not user facing in the slightest. Go make posts about bugs instead if you experience any. But raging over an update that literally does nothing to your phone seems dumb.

12. W1586340490294
    Donut Apr 9, 2020

Dirk66 likes this.
  13. O1562771107557
    Donut Apr 9, 2020

14. Vishwa017
    Eclair Apr 9, 2020

Vishwa017 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    1586443641472.jpg
    Guys seriously OnePlus is gone mad... They are not letting the ota update on time, look!!! the security patch is still in January and it's already April we didn't receive any security patch update yet... OnePlus what is wrong with you. Nowadays you care about your customers...idk why!!. Please push the ota update asap.

X1568888095586 likes this.
  15. Shiva_Rohith , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Apr 9, 2020 :
    my OnePlus 7 is heating upto 42 degrees while charging..and my charging brick..is also heating very much.. the screen is getting hot and when playing pubg it's heating upto 40 degrees..can anyone tell me why this happening?

@Abhishek1 likes this.
  16. Dave1482
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2020

Dave1482 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    You know you can just download 10.3.2 from Oxygen Updater, right?

X1568888095586 likes this.
  17. Dave1482
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2020

Dave1482 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Be patient, it is going out in a staged rollout

18. Aryan.sartha
    Eclair Apr 9, 2020

Aryan.sartha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    before this device I was having asus and I was getting proper monthly updates. Even now I am having asus rog2 and that phone is already updated.

yiabol and X1568888095586 like this.
  19. V1560165685313
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020