OxygenOS 10.0.5 [EU and Global] and 10.3.2 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. E1543234154744
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

E1543234154744 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    it's not nonsense when the 7 pro EU hasn't had any update when every other version has
    the post clearly states there is an update for this model but no one has seen it. nothing to do with staggered update release. it hasn't been released so a valid question

iulisimo and X1568888095586 like this.
  2. HRG_Henry
    Froyo Apr 9, 2020

HRG_Henry , Apr 9, 2020 :
    I have received all 1+ updates in first wave and in last wave. For example this update I'm in the last wave (since I haven't received it yet) and next update I will be in the first wave.

Ajdi likes this.
  3. Rishi005
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

4. Daryl1588
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

Fernandomedina70 likes this.
  5. Ciprian Flower
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

Daryl1588 likes this.
  6. Jatin_Mittal_2019
    Donut Apr 9, 2020

Jatin_Mittal_2019 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    in my phone ringtone is disabled and now phone is only in vibrate mode. i am trying to put it in ringtone mode but it is not happening in settings also. can anybody please help on this.

7. Fernandomedina70
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

Fernandomedina70 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "Ciprian Flower, publicación: 21475788, miembro: 2765262"] mañana [/ QUOTE]
    Jejejejeje se dice hoy no......... mañana !!!!

8. G_shubham_pawar_Gcpb
    Eclair Apr 9, 2020

9. Iain webster
    Froyo Apr 9, 2020

Iain webster , Apr 9, 2020 :
    I agree to a degree. I always had Samsung and moved away when they got expensive. I do think the Ui 2 has gottenlots better than touchwiz ever was. Pixel are again expensive for below par hardware and i wouldn't buy Huawei. I have a Samsung A70 from work and it is decent and supported better than my OnePlus and my parents have Galaxy S8's that are more up to date. I think Samsung have got their act together recently.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020

10. Crapshit
    Froyo Apr 9, 2020

Crapshit , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    You are right. Many people are out there that probably needs an answer to their question and this update messages makes the thread confusing,
    but I also didn't receive the update yet and I also want to say this here to OnePlus, because the rollout is so annoying slow.
    And they should know this that I'm thinking so. They should here the feedback.
    I think the most of us here in this thread want this update fast, perhaps on the same day the rollout begins.
    But we are waiting and waiting and waiting...
    I think the normal mobile device user has not such an interest like us in getting the update, but probably there are many effected normal mobile device user in the staged rollout.

So why does OnePlus not allow to update the device for everyone that loves to be an early adopter.
    Better staged rollout tester OnePlus won't get....

11. Ciprian Flower
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

Ciprian Flower , Apr 9, 2020 :
    all I know is I look at my gf's s8+ with exynos and android 9! that laggs horribly ... can't get myself to buy a samsung.

iulisimo and Iain webster like this.
  12. Iain webster
    Froyo Apr 9, 2020

Iain webster , Apr 9, 2020 :
    It is s tough one as the newer Samsungs are so much better. I am stuck as to what to do.

13. Ciprian Flower
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

Ciprian Flower , Apr 9, 2020 :
    it.s very easy, you choose the phone that has: the battery of huawei, the screen of samsung, the os of 1+, the build quality of apple and the size of pixel 4 :))

Tanayr15 likes this.
  14. skraven
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

skraven , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Has anyone problems with the micro in a call? People told me they listen me far far far away :S

15. Z1585684500011
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

Z1585684500011 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    hello there,
    i recently updated my phone to os 10 and what i found was I'm not able to use the complete screen which was possible in previous update. in this new feature of notch display, i usually don't use the phone with notch display so i always used to turn it off but now in this new update the screen on both the side of camera is useless. at first i can see the time, battery status, notification icons on both the side of camera when the notch display was off but now that all are appearing inside the screen only. was that necessary to change a feature without any reason that leads to hate the users their phone. the phone doesn't looks good int his new feature of notch display. i want the previous version and the previous feature of notch. and yes what the hell you did with the keyboard?? why there is a big blank space under the keyboard thats of no use. my hand was set on that last keyboard and now i have to type everything around two or three times. what's the use of that space its like I'm not able to use even 70% of the display you have given. I don't know if this is a bug or what but if you call it an update than I'm really sorry sir. I never expected this type of changes without any reason from one plus. kindly fix these both the things. I'm seriously not enjoying using my phone and there is empty display on top and bottom of the screen. what i want you to fix is.
    1. take the keyboard till ita bottom end. there should be no unusual and unused space under keyboard.
    2. i want the previous notch display setting where i can see the battery status, time, notification and every other thing in the black part on both the side of camera when the notch display is off. there should not be any notification icon on the screen when notch display is off.
    i hope you understood what I'm trying to explain you soo please kindly fix these issue in new update.

the first photo which i updated is the current screenshot of the system which I'm using right now and you can see there is blank space under the keyboard and the second photo is a screenshot i took some weeks before which shows that how i want my keyboard to be. and in third photo you can see the notch display is off but still there is notification icon on both side of the camera and what it to be like this only.

ChanakyaNeelam likes this.
  16. Phames11
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

Phames11 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Does anyone know why my phone always downloads the India version when I live in the US and my location setting is US?

17. Jav P
    Honeycomb Apr 10, 2020

Jav P , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 10, 2020 :
    There's no such a thing as the Indian rom. AA is Global/International (including India) and BA is Europe. This difference is not based on your location but in the original firmware that came when you bought the phone, or the previous one if you changed it manually.

The title of this thread is wrong ... again.

18. DÁvila87 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Não te preocupes, também me acontece mas as mensagens chegam sempre todas, é o WhatsApp a avisar que as mensagens estão a sincronizar, não tem problema [e]1f44d[/e]

Ven96 likes this.
  19. anveshtalluri89
    Eclair Apr 10, 2020

X1568888095586 likes this.
  20. ChanakyaNeelam
    Eclair Apr 10, 2020

X1568888095586 likes this.