Gingerbread Jan 26, 2020

nofoo likes this.
  2. Fatih Aşkın
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2020

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020

3. Mazharapps
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2020

Mazharapps , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 26, 2020 :
    I'm facing issue with warp charger. couldn't identify why this is happening.

I bought a warp charger (seller said, it's original) 2 weeks back. 1st 10 days, it worked like original. after 10 days, the cable stopped charger. but the adapter was working with the original cable. no issue.

after next 4 days, the adapter stopped working. what I can do now? there is no reason, the adapter and cable stopped working this way.

is this coming from the phone itself?

4. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jan 26, 2020 :
    You still have the original that came with the phone and that works as it should?
    By not working you mean not charging at all or just not Warp working?

5. VarunShivhare
    Donut Jan 26, 2020

6. Mazharapps
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2020

Mazharapps , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 27, 2020 :
    yes, I have the original charger, came along with the phone and it's giving Warp charging.

I bought an additional OnePlus warp charger for office. this charger is creating problem after 10 days of smooth usage.

7. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jan 27, 2020 :
    Then it's definitely not the phone that has issues. Something fishy or defect with the other charger then

8. Mazharapps
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2020

Mazharapps , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 27, 2020 :
    I also think so. thanks for your reply.

9. beanpolebiker
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2020

beanpolebiker , Jan 27, 2020 :
    i have a great business idea. I am going to open up a Update Rehab clinic. Guaranteed to turn me into a millionaire in no time given the vast number of people who crave, rave, rant and crib about updates. As if magically these updates will turn your phones into quantum devices used by some advanced alien species. Just to clarify, the next update will not allow you to teleport and solve mysteries locked inside the black holes.

Last I checked, the 7t I bought is not a special edition 'zero bug' device. And it's working great with very rare bug issues -completely acceptable. Every single phone in the world has some bugs and quirks. Even $1000+ devices like Pixel, iPhones need time to fix these things, which clearly is a gradual process. So stop hurrying OnePlus into releasing half baked updates just because you have the patience of a toddler.

Harmony7 and Adrian7TPro like this.
  10. Fixxer
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2020

Fixxer , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 27, 2020 :
    Agreed, but that should not apply to security patches which should be released without any Oxygen updates.

We all use our phones for online/pos payments and we have several debit/credit cards stored on our devices and I'm not feeling comfortable with an outdated security patch for several months.

FisherXDA, nofoo, Adrian7TPro and 2 others like this.
  11. AstroBoy89
    Froyo Jan 27, 2020

12. AstroBoy89
    Froyo Jan 27, 2020

AstroBoy89 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 27, 2020 :
    You got a dud of a charger. It's not your phone. Was the price you paid for this charger too good to be true or much cheaper than going through OnePlus? Where did you buy it from and what's their rating on their selling platform. Also the seller might not realize what they sold you either. If it's dead in less than 30 days, depending on the platform or resellers return policy is ask for a refund/replacement

13. Oleg Trxnv
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2020

14. snabb
    Honeycomb Jan 28, 2020

snabb , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 28, 2020 :
    I don't know what happened but I got a positive results on my battery usage.

I used to get between 6,5h-7,5h SOT. In last week it increased to 9h.😎

Does anyone noticed similar results?
    1580193947965.jpg

1580193948014.jpg

15. Fixxer
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2020

16. snabb
    Honeycomb Jan 28, 2020

Fatih Aşkın and Fixxer like this.
  17. Pdr2002
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2020

Pdr2002 , Jan 28, 2020 :
    Why does it take so long to get the security Update out for December? We are close to February already. I thought OnePlus is fast with Updates?
    When can one expect it?

G_Bob_Wagemans_gTvm likes this.
  18. Xetmes
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2020

Xetmes , Jan 28, 2020 :
    They have Holidays now in China, also this crisis with Vir, so I don't think that we will see update before 2'th February.

19. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jan 28, 2020 :
    Don't expect monthly security updates. Expect January in next update. They normally do bi-monthly security updates. More often is just a bonus.

20. Pdr2002
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2020

Pdr2002 , Jan 28, 2020 :
    well, if this is true, that would be very disappointing. That was a main reason to choose OnePlus. Security is very important to me, besides my disappointment in respect of the fingerprint scanner, which is pretty unreliable.
    if this turns out to be true, I am afraid I have no choice as to return to the iPhone...

markjh likes this.