1. rajat0409
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

rajat0409 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Feb 8, 2020 :
    Okay.
    live with it.

2. beanpolebiker
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

beanpolebiker , Feb 8, 2020 :
    bla bla bla, OnePlus sucks, bla bla bla, no updates, bla bla bla, #boycottoneplus# bla bla bla

3. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

4. OIC71
    Froyo Feb 8, 2020

OIC71 , Feb 8, 2020 :
    I actually agree with you - but I also think it would be appropriate by OP to address this matter, instead of being totally silence.
    When they does that, others start to speculates, makes conclusions and their own point of view, regardless it isn't necessarily even close to fact or the actual reason.

nofoo likes this.
  5. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

FisherXDA , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Feb 8, 2020 :
    agreed, coming out with a statement would stop the conspiracy theories.

However there not just made up reason though, it's a fact the 7 Pro 5g is still on Android 9 after stating it would be released October, then put off to Q1 of this year. It's a fact 7T Pro users are still on November 2019 patch it's February 2020. It's a fact OP haven't came out with any statement on to why things have been slow update wise past 12 months. it's a fact OP haven't kept to the scheduled release statement they released. It's a fact there pushing most resources/attention to there up and coming devices and not the customer base they already have,huge example of this with the concept device. It's a fact people are migrating to other brands. so it going to be fact people will moan and care about their down devices.

so it's not close to the fact, it actually is the facts.

nofoo and Fixxer like this.
  6. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

To add it's really sad these threads become full of people hating on the brand, each other or the devices, because they were created to do the exact opposite.

But what can you expect when a company cant keep to there own words. Saying they don't have time due to such and such but you then see them pushing press conferences and event with a concept device that's look near on identical to the last with features that are just unwanted.

All it take is one person to sit down and finish the job that was set out for them to do, just finish what was started, that's all people want. The more people are kept in the loop the more the loop will survive, stop including your customers in what your planning to do with their devices and you'll just get unhappy customers.

I loved my OP3T, I loved my OG Pixel XL, I even loved my S9... but for the first time in a long time I've sent two device's back or sold them, both of them being OP the 7Pro 5G and the 7T Pro and it's not even due to the device themselves but the workmanship, the craft, the spark has been totally lost with OP. Just a money making machine now, no support and no love for the custom.No love for the custom ROMs, no love for the Devs who put hard time and work into keeping there devices relevent. like how many versions of the same device were released last year by OP. all slightly different but not enough to make them unique, same device in a different form and they've got to maintain all of these different forms.

They just don't have the man power.

nofoo and getrealtunes like this.
  7. rajat0409
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

8. Fixxer
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

Fixxer , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Feb 8, 2020 :
    Rotfl - "get some sleep since you are yawning all the time"

He was yawning at my posts also. Seems he didn't caught any sleep in the meantime :))

nofoo and FisherXDA like this.
  9. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

10. Xetmes
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

FisherXDA likes this.
  11. Fixxer
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

Xetmes

I will "LOL" when They push update with patch from December​

[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e] That would be like the ultimate laughter

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020

Neelavar Sumanth and FisherXDA like this.
  12. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

It's certain to come out with January patch. They did that in December with Nov patch, even though December patch had been release for over a week 🙄[e]1f602[/e]

13. Fixxer
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

In the weekly update #321 they are stating everything is fine with them regarding the corona virus. So that's really good news and I'm happy about that.
    But this just leaves them without excuses then 😑

Neelavar Sumanth likes this.
  14. beanpolebiker
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

beanpolebiker , Feb 8, 2020 :
    yawn. yawn yawn

15. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Feb 8, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 8, 2020 :
    This little detail might matter some don't you think?
    "writing the weekly update and attending meetings at home"
    Hopefully they can still work fairly effectively. Only update after the festival I've seen has been the OnePlus TV.

16. Fixxer
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

It's not up to us to speculate and figure out the situation. They should have come up with a statement.
    I'm sure it affects them more or less, that's for sure.
    Anyhow I'm just worried about the security patches, since I am not eager on getting oxygen updates, that can be delayed.

nofoo likes this.
  17. MJZ999
    Froyo Feb 8, 2020

MJZ999 , Feb 8, 2020 :
    This is quite frustrating... haven't seen an security updates for about two months now... what's the point buying a high spec fone.. when the manufacturer gives you poor service...

Neelavar Sumanth and nofoo like this.
  18. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

Fixxer likes this.
  19. Fixxer
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

All those sleepless nights watching that nobody is talking bad or complaining about OnePlus must take their toll.