OxygenOS 10.0.5 for OnePlus 7T Pro [10.3.0 in India]

1. M1573370419318
    Froyo Feb 8, 2020

M1573370419318 , Feb 8, 2020 :
    whatever floats your sinking boat. All that parroting about updates would put even insomniacs to sleep. YAWN

Huigiebaby likes this.
  2. Fixxer
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

Fixxer , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Feb 8, 2020 :

M1573370419318

whatever floats your sinking boat. All that parroting about updates would put even insomniacs to sleep. YAWN​

Dude, you are just mumbling and yawning. I don't think you understand the definition of a forum. People actually speak/complain /praise or just exchange opinions, not just yawning all the time.
    Go get some rest, you are obviously tired.

3. Fixxer
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

Fixxer , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Feb 8, 2020 :
    And if you don't care about the security of your device and personal information it's your business and it's not like others shouldn't as well!

nofoo likes this.
  4. Neelavar Sumanth
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2020

5. Akshaydeshmukh1894 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Feb 9, 2020 :
    I think Chinese govt have failed to control the outbreak,it could have controlled a lot Sooner by listening to doctor who died with same virus. I think govt should reframe the law and freedom of speech should not be depressed by using brutal legal forces. This shows how China is poor in handling situation it thinks that by just focusing on tech and innovation can make there life's comfortable at the cost of causing huge disaster to the environment.
    I can understand the pain and fear of people living there. I am seeing the news how brutally the people who are infected are taken away from there loved ones and keeping them in container.
    This certainly reminds me of resident evil.
    I hope the situation will be sooner be controlled.

6. Neelavar Sumanth
    Gingerbread Feb 9, 2020

Neelavar Sumanth , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Feb 9, 2020 :
    so , we can safely Understand that Until unless they're out of this Virus , we ain't getting any Updates?

G_amr_mashaal_PxCJ likes this.

7. MJZ999
    Eclair Feb 9, 2020

8. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 9, 2020

FisherXDA , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Feb 9, 2020 :
    https://m.gsmarena.com/new_oneplus_...aims_120hz_display_refresh_rate-amp-41449.php

https://www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-8-pro-launch-date-1081312/

https://www.businessinsider.com/one...ease-date-price-design-specs-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-8-and-OnePlus-8-Pro-appear-on-Amazon.453066.0.html

etc etc

They have time to develop, leak and media push a new device. they have time to maintain something they already have.

Don't let yourselves be fooled by the Coronavirus having any effect on there business. There open for business as usual.

9. Last edited: Feb 9, 2020

10. ZKoSV
    Donut Feb 10, 2020

ZKoSV , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Where are the updates? One of the new devices and no support ...

GarikOnePlus likes this.
  11. ktk89
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2020

ktk89 , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Even an old entry level device asus zenfone lite L1 costing 5K... released way before 7T pro also got January patch...
    We r 2 months behind...in November patch..what the hell

12. ngydat
    KitKat Feb 10, 2020

ngydat , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Aren't you guys tired of doing the same thing over and over again ? I mean it's always like this :
    1. Complaints about the lack of updates
    2. An update is released : almost no complaint is to be found
    3. The complaints start to reappear after a few weeks

And the cycle repeats itself.

stetre76 likes this.
  13. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2020

FisherXDA , Feb 10, 2020 :
    No

h1ghland3r and nofoo like this.
  14. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2020

No one is asking for a feature that no other manufacturer offers. We just want the same as every other manufacturer...

If 1+ want to be flagship high end device manufacturers they need to start acting like it, Samsung, Google, Apple, Nokia, LG, Essential, Sony... no one is asking for anything these companies don't already offer.

The 1+ model of updating outdated its not convenient or acceptable in today's world or how they push there brand as being premium without premium after sale.

Updating every 2 months so they can push there own features that no one asked for in return leaving there devices insecure ( in the 7T pro case 4 months out of date) It's not worth it or wanted by the consumer especially after buying a flagship device.

Ultimately there still acting like a no brand Chinese device manufacturer.

getrealtunes, smelif and nofoo like this.
  15. ngydat
    KitKat Feb 10, 2020

ngydat , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Like ?

Because you could be surprised.

16. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2020

monthly security updates...

17. ngydat
    KitKat Feb 10, 2020

ngydat , Feb 10, 2020 :
    You said "One Plus pushed features that no other manufacturers offer and that you didn't ask for them" Clearly I wasn't expecting this answer.

18. FisherXDA
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2020

Yes... monthly security updates.

What's wrong with your reading?

No one is asking for a feature that other manufacturers dont offer. (ie. monthly update)... meaning they give monthly updates, 1+ don't, were not asking for anything different...