OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU and Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. ayushy4
    Donut Jun 3, 2020

shikhan_sarkar likes this.
  2. Y1562500399805
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

3. ramsri05
    Donut Jun 3, 2020

ramsri05 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 3, 2020 :
    do not update to 10.3.3 if you listen to music everyday using earphones. this update has ruined and really worst with respect to true Dolby Atmos experience.

Shalin235 likes this.
  4. paritosh9199
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2020

5. ramsri05
    Donut Jun 3, 2020

ramsri05 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 3, 2020 :
    This update has ruined true Dolby Atmos quality. very bad optimization.

6. Rahul_Dubey9443
    Eclair Jun 3, 2020

Rahul_Dubey9443 , Jun 3, 2020 :

Swejuggalo

No. It has never happened. They do a staged rollout. Up to 2 weeks before "everyone" gets it.​

Hi,

I was updated my device on 1st June. after 2 days of usage I realised that battery backup is not as good as mentioned in change log.

Should I go for beta 14 in my OnePlus 7?
    please suggest.

7. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 3, 2020 :
    All depends on how much you like beta software. On my 7 Pro I could replicate a few issues and get system UI and system process crashes and temporary glitches and not being able to use fingerprint during those moments. Luckily I made it and got a few logs and reported it.
    Also some reported irregular battery usage on beta 14. Don't know if there is some 7 specific issues on beta 14 other than some tap to wake and double tap failing for some (same as in newest stable)

8. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

No. The apps says it can use root for some extra features. It does not NEED it. Without root it is just a simple download app that verifies md5 after finishing the download.

paritosh9199 likes this.
  9. akks
    KitKat Jun 3, 2020

akks , Jun 3, 2020 :
    You bought 8pro?:rolleyes:

10. paritosh9199
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2020

paritosh9199 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Okay thanks. Also is it safe to update from that app?

11. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

12. akks
    KitKat Jun 3, 2020

akks , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Wow, great! Congrats

Swejuggalo likes this.
  13. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

Close to perfect screen. When I tried to capture a picture of it with wife's Samsung S10+ the camera wrecked it and made it look far from the reality. The only real flaw is very minor and small "shadow effect" in the lower left and right corners.
    People forget that taking a photo on a phone screen makes it look very different. People have been on the hunt for screen abnormalities like crazy... And just now noticing stuff on a phone they used with no complaints for approx a year.
    Make me wonder... How big is the problem if you need a year to find it? 😋
    My 7 Pro was perfect but some stuff was possible to see only with a camera

14. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

I've used it many times. It's just a downloader. Just don't flash wrong region by accident. Better look twice than once too few.
    Some got tap to wake issues and, pick up to wake, double tap issues after being idle for some time.
    If the incremental does not work use the full update.

15. shivam.verm
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

shivam.verm , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    OnePlus also started doing potty on their oxygen os like Xiaomi

they have given instant games feature in game space with super stupid games and full of ads...

16. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

It's optional though. You are not forced to see it or use it
    1591178632833.jpg

17. akks
    KitKat Jun 3, 2020

akks , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Perfect. Enjoy the new beast. I'll be rocking the 7pro for a while, as it's quite perfect for me, even after a year of use. Won't be upgrading anytime soon, until a real head-turner model is out from OnePlus... That too, if Chinese products continue in the market in my country that day :D
    Anyways, 7 series users will really miss you...
    Sorry, for being offtopic

18. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

Any news regarding Chinese brands I haven't heard about? Heard about some concerns but why I don't know

19. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

Well. I read and comment on 6-8 series. And so far it's pretty little activity on 8 series. The only problem would be to replicate 7 specific issues now.
    So you will see me at 7 series area pretty much anyway 😋

sarahmic and akks like this.
  20. AlexVenski
    Eclair Jun 3, 2020

AlexVenski , Jun 3, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "VinodGOP7, post: 21677133, member: 2169993"] После обновления моего OnePlus 7 до 10.3.3 двойное касание работает только в том случае, если дважды нажать в течение определенного периода времени (не наблюдалось, но может быть в течение нескольких секунд) после блокировки экрана (либо с помощью кнопки питания, либо с помощью «двойного нажатия»). Попытался выяснить, решает ли проблема ниже. Нет, это не решает. Кажется, это ошибка.

1. Я попытался отключить двойное нажатие и включить его снова.
    2. Попробовал включить и отключить опцию «Коснитесь экрана, чтобы показать» под Настройки-> Дисплей-> Окружающий дисплей

Размещая это, заметил, что эта проблема существует для одного нажатия. «Поднимите трубку, чтобы показать» не работает также.

Спасибо,
    Винод [/ QUOTE]
    Попробуй очистить кэш лаунчер, мне помогло.