OxygenOS 10.0.6 for the OnePlus 7T

1. jaimil thakkar
    Donut Nov 15, 2019

jaimil thakkar , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 15, 2019 :
    it is out already,may be take some time to reach out to all the users,even i am waiting for it too!

Shashi1030 likes this.
  2. Shashi1030
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

Shashi1030 , Nov 15, 2019 :
    kk

3. Soulsurfer919 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Nov 15, 2019 :
    quick update from last build keep it coming. my only issue i face often is the Wedview keeps crashing in third party apps like Twitter and Reddit sync pro. but i also noticed no issue using Google feeds to open the link in webview has never crashed so far just the third party apps this issue keeps coming randomly few times a day very highly hindering my user experience for sure. i mentioned this in last two builds also and also posted a feedback also. hope it get resolved soon.

4. Marc_
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

5. Q1571915790455
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

6. Francesco£
    Gingerbread Nov 15, 2019

antonyjen likes this.
  7. antonyjen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 15, 2019

Adrien7t and Francesco£ like this.
  8. lucjca
    Eclair Nov 15, 2019

lucjca , Nov 15, 2019 :
    That's weird, I didn't see anyone with that problem on 7T. Did you contact OnePlus?

Niklasg85 likes this.
  9. elmon8
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

elmon8 , Nov 15, 2019 :
    bug that notification sounds disappear is still there. this is really annoying. :(

drgreen likes this.
  10. tisosek
    Donut Nov 15, 2019

tisosek , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Got the 10.0.6 update today evening... It's cool that there are some bug fixes, but still ultra wide camera is blurred and not fixed. There are proofs that is software issue, and this should be fixed first. And still no equivalent for notification LED... Waiting for it

11. jaimil thakkar
    Donut Nov 15, 2019

jaimil thakkar , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 15, 2019 :
    hey guys,a small suggestion as per my experience
    we all know 7t faces battery drain issue..but i experienced after completing about 10 15 cycles from 100% to <5%...battery performance keeps on improving..so you all should wait to get the battery cycle settle as per your usage...nd as i saw some are complaining even after 10.0.6 update..but give it some time and complete some full battery cycles...hope u all will see improved results too
    (P.S. still waiting for my 10.0.6 update though but surely it will come out soon)

12. maortrol
    Honeycomb Nov 15, 2019

13. G_ben_owen_YwOR
    Eclair Nov 15, 2019

G_ben_owen_YwOR , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 15, 2019 :
    I have the 10.0.6 update and while I'm up to date for the main system (October security update) the Play System update is still on the September security update, can someone please explain why the Play System update is still on September and the main system update is on October? isn't Google supposed to be updating the Play System?

14. G_ben_owen_YwOR
    Eclair Nov 15, 2019

G_ben_owen_YwOR , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 15, 2019 :
    you should have waited, I got the 10.0.6 update while I was at work and updated it when I got home but the weird thing is my Play System update is still on the September security update.

15. Flamehell
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

Flamehell , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Guys, i have an eu version of the phone, but i did the update 2 days ago with the global version of 10.0.6... do you suggest me to go back to the eu one, or is it fine to stay with the global version? Tnx

16. HOF.nl
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

17. quickstang
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

quickstang , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 15, 2019 :
    The frequency of the updates doesn't mean OP is better. In all honesty, phones shouldn't have this many updates if they tested their software like they should. No disrespect to OP, but you shouldn't get a new phone, then in 15 days like me get 3 updates.

Yes, we all want Android 10, but there's a reason others don't have it. Being 1st or 2nd means nothing if it's plagued with bugs.

People look at it the wrong way. My wife's S10 hasn't had 3 updates since she's owned it, but that's because it isn't needed.

Her WiFi on 5Ghz doesn't drop. Mine does consistently, & I have a bug open with them. Basic functions shouldn't be broken. Especially after 3 updates.

There's a reason many manufacturers are still on Android 9. They don't want this mess.

Sanjeevone and JaviAC like this.
  18. Rubeck
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

Rubeck , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Just got the update too here in Denmark which I hope can fix my car issue. Can't test it now,.,though..I left my car as I've been drinking... so looking forward to tomorrow to see if my issue has been fixed

My wife still rockin her 5T and got a identical car for which I was refused to mess with her Bluetooth settings to test the update.

/Kim

19. mprodromou
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

20. djtiestoja , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Nov 16, 2019 :
    I am in same boat as you, just look at the size of the global vs eu rom. Everything is same. If you try eu please tell us difference. I will stay on global as the updates coming faster and that is important for me, same for the equilazer in audio..