OxygenOS 10.0.6 for the OnePlus 7T

1. Sayantan_Manna
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2019

Sayantan_Manna , Dec 2, 2019 :
    @Manu J.

I'm on OOS 10.0.6 on the OP7T.

I'm not being able to post my feedback on the community app. Whenever I type up an entry in the feedback section, and push the "Submit" button, the "Publishing..." screen appears. But it stays stuck on this screen and doesn't move forward to actually publish my feedback.
    1575260450894.jpg

JaviAC likes this.
  2. Sayantan_Manna
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2019

Sayantan_Manna , Dec 2, 2019 :
    But there's obviously no problem with me being able to comment on posts.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Community app, but that didn't help. The app is fully updated too.

Please help?!

3. Naveen9633
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2019

Naveen9633 , Dec 2, 2019 :
    After the 10.0.6 update on my one plus 7T there are lots of bugs:
    1)The vibration for calls is continuing even after i picked the call
    2) Phone is getting freezed like the screen does not move and gets stuck in one page and i have to restart the device
    3) OTG is not getting detected everytime,only some time it's is getting detected

please fix the bugs

4. cadeepakbansal
    Froyo Dec 2, 2019

cadeepakbansal , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 2, 2019 :
    Talking about OnePlus 7T
    Please provide a inbuilt software for Cleaning the device containing:
    - Antivirus, Malware remover, Potential Unwanted Program/app or files detector and cleaner
    - Cache files cleaner
    - Left behind or residual uninstall app files
    - Unwanted Junk cleaner
    - RAM Boost & Optimization

AND this should be available as a shortcut in Notification menu toggle --- One Click Cleaner & Booster

AstroBoy89 and ToniTaattola like this.
  5. G_Victor_Chiromo_ftlh , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 2, 2019 :
    this is something we really dont need on the oneplus 7t. that is actually increasing clunkware that does the same thing you can do on your own.

6. cadeepakbansal
    Froyo Dec 2, 2019

We can ourself clean the Cache files & known files at known storage location but what about any virus, malware & residual uninstall app files, where we can't reach??

7. G_Victor_Chiromo_ftlh , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 2, 2019 :
    i have been using Android for more than 10yrs never instalked an antivirus software that is just a scam. google play protect is enough protection. i download a lot of apps from unofficial sources you just need to know what you are doing not to install malicious apps.

i cant comment on remnant files after uninstalling. but i dont think there will be remnant files that you cant just delete with a simple file explorer. this is not windows

bldragon likes this.
  8. drollfoot
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2019

drollfoot , Dec 2, 2019 :
    still suffer from a few bugs but apart from that I love using my 7t. The bugs are the following:
    - when I open the camera app it automatically takes a picture
    - when I'm at the starting screen I can't use the gesture where you open up the most recent apps
    - The "back" gesture lags sometimes. I prefer using the old gestures on my 6t

9. Francesco£
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2019

Francesco£ , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 2, 2019 :
    reboot to factory settings.

10. stev3
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2019

stev3 , Dec 2, 2019 :
    I'm on 10.0.5 and have no problems at all. if you don't have issues....don't upgrade [e]270c[/e]️

11. quickstang
    Froyo Dec 2, 2019

quickstang , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 2, 2019 :
    You install an app from the play store. Your request is unneeded as a built in app. Something like this the end user needs to decide if they want or not.

12. cadeepakbansal
    Froyo Dec 2, 2019

Installing third party app from Play Store, will make the phone slow it self instead of making it fast by cleaning.

Thats why I requested a built in app from OnePlus, because it will work & optimized as per the requirement of system.

I have vivo mobile also & it is having inbuilt junk cleaner app by the name of "iMobile" & cleans all Cache files, Unused apps, uninstalled residual files & obsolete apks.

13. quickstang
    Froyo Dec 2, 2019

Installing a 3rd party app won't make anything slow unless it's plagued with malware. You install tons of non system apps all the time. No difference.

And OnePlus isn't a company that builds those types of apps. Many 3rd party apps have been doing this for years. OnePlus has no desire to build an app like you're requesting. Sorry, but you're requesting something that's not going to happen. Had they wanted something like this as part of the system apps, they would have done it a long time ago.

14. cadeepakbansal
    Froyo Dec 2, 2019

Are you a developer of Oneplus?

15. quickstang
    Froyo Dec 2, 2019

I'm not, but here's how I look at it. If they were to install an app like that on the phone, you'd have a ton of people complaining they don't want an app like that, and for them to stop installing bloatware. And being built in, you'd have no way to uninstall it unless you're rooted.

Also like someone else stated, it's not necessary. Back in the early Android days, possibly, but those apps are rarely used anymore. You don't see them installed on Pixel phones. And if it was necessary, trust me, Google would include it.

cadeepakbansal likes this.
  16. cadeepakbansal
    Froyo Dec 2, 2019

Thanks for your suggestion & quick response. I wish you would be right & i will face no problem without having such requested app.

17. OnePlus_7T
    Eclair Dec 3, 2019

18. Praveen2408
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2019

Praveen2408 , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Why does the battery drain so fast even on standby mode!!!!Hope OnePlus team would clear this