OxygenOS 10.0.7 for the OnePlus 7T [10.3.0 in India]

1. SudhirRPatra
    Eclair Jan 27, 2020

SudhirRPatra , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 27, 2020 :
    What app is draining battery ? Charge your phone completely and then let it go down to 10%. Take a screenshot of battery usage once you reach 10%. Use your phone the way you normally use.

2. bprrkl
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2020

bprrkl , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 27, 2020 :
    no bro it's not whatsapp there is a stand by battery consumption. same happens for me too

3. bprrkl
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2020

bprrkl , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 27, 2020 :
    no bro the mobile is perfectly fine. its a software optimization which needs to be done. May be it will be addressed in next update

4. F_Keyser_Söze_RMPu , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 28, 2020 :
    When will be the next update? So many bugs in software...
    Reddish camera at warm night light.
    Very noisy night mode, auto performs much better.
    Bad adaptive brightness.
    Bad capture of moving objects in low light.
    Sometimes wrong battery information in shelf widget.
    Sometimes freeze at blank homescreen, gestures not working, oxygen launcher crashes.
    White theme weirdly partially changes (app list, shelf) to black after usage of Android auto connected to Suzuki Bosch SLDA.
    Blinking night mode of screen at some apps. Turning off an on.
    Stock gallery conflicts with Google photo when sending pictures in whatsapp. Stock had to be disabled.

That's what i saw during just one week of usage.

5. RajeevSinghchouh
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2020

RajeevSinghchouh , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 28, 2020 :
    since i have installed update i have been facing issues in using what's app. i am not able to send pictures from gallery. i have seen lot of people reporting issue but kindly resolve problem as soon as possible because it is affecting work also. Mobile is working slow as well. Some app crashes.launcher crashes. camera quality is not good after update.

G_Mr._Rubby_yTqK likes this.
  6. Buic
    Eclair Jan 28, 2020

Buic , Jan 28, 2020 :
    And the list goes on :D
    - warp charge not working only if you restart the device
    - samsung galaxy watch not working (samsung wearable, Tried with 3 other devices worked perfectly not samsung devices)
    - chrome scolling not works just once in a while
    etc etc...

7. VaguelyWoo
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2020

VaguelyWoo , Jan 28, 2020 :
    How do i flash Hydrogen Os, i know that you need to extract Payload.bin but when im trying to flash system.img i returns operation not permitted. ive tried flash in both Fastbootd and Fastboot and nothing works

8. Jacksummers , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 28, 2020 :
    first u reboot bootloader, then fastboot -w, then fastboot reboot fastboot, then with each image fastboot flash system system.img, and etc with every image. you must do this in a PC that had platform tools set to a systemwide path, OR simply copy your extracted files to the unzipped platform tools directory and flash from a cmd window within this directory. NOTE.you will have tons of errors when trying to flash stuff via fastbootd with an old version of platform tools.be sure to consider this items when doing so. good luck.

9. VaguelyWoo
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2020

VaguelyWoo , Jan 28, 2020 :
    When ive tried to use fastboot reboot fastboot i get "fastboot: usage: unknown reboot target fastboot" back and ive updated platform tools

10. Jacksummers , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 28, 2020 :
    I have no idea.

from booted up in Android:
    adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot reboot fastboot

VaguelyWoo likes this.
  11. iindeer_toor
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2020

12. ngydat
    Lollipop Jan 28, 2020

ngydat , Jan 28, 2020 :
    The security update is always included in the OxygenOS updates. There aren't 2 separate updates. Knowing that the latest update for the 7T was in December, the next one should be in February.

Venkat0309 and iindeer_toor like this.
  13. Buic
    Eclair Jan 28, 2020

Buic , Jan 28, 2020 :
    But bug fix software update hasn't been release either :/

14. ngydat
    Lollipop Jan 28, 2020

ngydat , Jan 28, 2020 :
    Did I say it was released ? Obviously, no

15. Buic
    Eclair Jan 28, 2020

Buic , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 28, 2020 :
    I didn't said you stated that :D I just commented, but I guess chinese new year is halting the release

16. scorpion161986
    Eclair Jan 28, 2020

17. Aabalam
    Froyo Jan 28, 2020

Aabalam , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 28, 2020 :

VaguelyWoo

When ive tried to use fastboot reboot fastboot i get "fastboot: usage: unknown reboot target fastboot" back and ive updated platform tools​

you need to update fastboot to r29. Or just boot into OS and adb reboot fastboot. Now you come in a chineeslook recover. give command fastboot devices and you are in to flash what you want.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020

VaguelyWoo likes this.
  18. k.saigopiraj
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2020

k.saigopiraj , Jan 29, 2020 :
    ohh oneplus 7pro 5g will have only 855 why they support 5g.. oneplus 7t is new model with 855+ and hardware why they can't support 5g

19. VaguelyWoo
    Gingerbread Jan 29, 2020

VaguelyWoo , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 29, 2020 :
    Thanks everyone for the help that you've provided. The problem was mostly on my end because I had Linux running on my PC and it wouldn't have permission to flash system for some reason but I switched back to windows and everything worked