OxygenOS 10.0.7 for the OnePlus 7T [10.3.0 in India]

1. manan001
    Eclair Feb 6, 2020

2. manan001
    Eclair Feb 6, 2020

3. F_Keyser_Söze_RMPu , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    Does everyone get games closed after various idle time?
    What's the point of having 8gb ram, when simple games are loading again and loosing progress after just 5 minutes of locked screen? Sometimes it can handle 20 minutes. I just don't get it.

4. kevonn95
    Honeycomb Feb 6, 2020

kevonn95 , Feb 6, 2020 :
    If it doesn't close your battery wil be draining a lot, it's RAM and Battery management. Anyway it should be a setting to let you choose to close or let it in RAM although it drains a lot of battery

5. pramodpaluri
    Eclair Feb 6, 2020

pramodpaluri , Feb 6, 2020 :
    one issue I see - when I select "battery saver" mode , why does Chrome have to refresh the webpage ?

6. xXAstroXx
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

xXAstroXx , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    So I'm just going to come out and say it, because it needs to be said. OnePlus is putting out too much and thus losing focus on the things that made it different and stand out. From too many phones to a TV now and possibly more and it shows in lack of updates and response. Also when they give us updates it's not even current and always behind a month. What's going on? I'm not asking for much of anything really except for more transparency and possibly an open beta for the 7T (wtf is it? It's been months since this phone has been out and by now we'd already have an open beta of the track record of previous phones is an example). We are all tired of being told to be patient by others in here and to wait. We shelled out alot of money for our devices and honestly OnePlus is feeling like the rest and definitely is renegging on their never settle motto. We are pretty much at 2 months and I can guarantee you we aren't going to get an update on time. I bet $100 and anyone can call me out on it that we won't be getting it on time. I mean look at what's happened to the 6T! They had to start and stop the recent rollout for that device 4 times...4 TIMES!!

7. domestoboto
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

domestoboto , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    Samsung released about two dozen phones in 2019, and they're doing a MUCH better job of releasing timely security and feature updates; in fact, Note10s are already receiving the February 2020 update.

OnePlus REALLY needs to get its update situation sorted, because otherwise they'll be no better than Realme or Oppo who release basically no updates!

xfuryred and GarikOnePlus like this.
  8. amandadam
    Honeycomb Feb 7, 2020

amandadam , Feb 7, 2020 :
    After charging battery to around 85%, I use utilities/Scheduled power on/off.
    I set time for power on(AM 06:15),Set time for power off(AM 12:00)
    No need to worry about battery drain overnight.

9. SUJIL2923
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2020

SUJIL2923 , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Samsung Galaxy A51 and Galaxy A8 (2018) now receiving February 2020 Android Security Patch .

this is what i never expect from OnePlus .

jayeshshah2444 and GarikOnePlus like this.
  10. k.saigopiraj
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2020

k.saigopiraj , Feb 7, 2020 :
    i have so many bugs in my phone some times phone will not working pls give update to fix the bugs...and pls give me January and February security path update

GarikOnePlus likes this.
  11. punithhm
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2020

punithhm , Feb 7, 2020 :
    No bug fix for landscape Focus issue in this update!!😐 What the fish, OnePlus 🙄[e]1f614[/e]

GarikOnePlus likes this.
  12. Rupesh_hatui
    Eclair Feb 7, 2020

GarikOnePlus and casper956 like this.
  13. ade0410
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 7, 2020

ade0410 , Feb 7, 2020 :
    I'd honestly not even want OnePlus to release open beta for the 7T. Just look at what happens with, for example, the 6 and 6T. Everybody ends up moving to it just because people want to be more up to date than stable rather than be part of it for the real reason of testing new software and features. The open beta is a farce full of people asking how to join then asking in the same breath how to go back to stable without losing data. There's a closed beta with people that actually care and know what they're doing. Leave beta to them and not the morons who haven't a clue what they're doing and just fill up these forums with crap.

And what you've said isn't anything new.

G_Kostja likes this.

14. ngydat
    Lollipop Feb 7, 2020

ngydat , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Even though I agree with you, you have to remember Samsung is a much bigger company than One Plus.

15. domestoboto
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2020

domestoboto , via OnePlus Community App , Feb 7, 2020 :
    but OnePlus is owned by BBK, which is arguably just as big as Samsung (mobile division), right?

And when you think about it, a smaller company should be EVEN BETTER at releasing timely software updates than a bigger one since they have just a handful of devices to work on...!

16. popaser
    Eclair Feb 7, 2020

popaser , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 7, 2020 :
    anyone?

17. Omidfer2c
    Donut Feb 7, 2020

Omidfer2c , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 7, 2020 :
    I using airpod 2 with my OnePlus 7t . when I call to other . other hear noisy sound but 9ther brand is ok with air pod 2 .... OnePlus company can you hear me ?????? please solve it

W1576229543264 likes this.
  18. ngydat
    Lollipop Feb 7, 2020

ngydat , Feb 7, 2020 :
    I use 3 bluetooth audio devices : my car (a VW Golf), the Sony WH-1000XM3 and the Jaybird Vista. No issue.