Froyo May 3, 2020

RahulSng08 , May 3, 2020 :
    I am
    Some issues with one plus 7 pro display on charging

Attached Files:

2. DragonShaft
    Eclair May 4, 2020

DragonShaft , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 4, 2020 :
    No it doesn't come from the game unless PuBG/COD have an axe to grind with just OP 7T Pro :)

3. DragonShaft
    Eclair May 4, 2020

The game runs smoothly. The problem for most people I have talked to is the Touch Latency. It's 150ms. So when you move your finger around inside the game to look around or aim, the response happens half a second late. So the movement looks floaty. Almost as if you're moving through water. Now if you were gaming and you started losing gun fights because of this. Wouldn't you be mad?

rupankardey13 likes this.
  4. Vlad87R , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , May 4, 2020 :
    I do not want to be mean, but before you send a feedback or reply to a thread, wouldn't you think it would be more useful if you actually provide a reply that is with an actual action to be taken that will solve all other problems mentioned above, like battery drain, overheating in lite usage of device (no gaming) like video streaming on youtube app, or whatsapp chats or overheating issues when charging the phone without using it while charging.

on version 10.0.07 did not have the above issues, so i do not understand your intervention or what you wanted to point out with your reply.

for future replies we all kindly ask you to read all the previous replies and try to see what was the issue in the first place.

thank you and again not trying to be mean just giving you some advise.

5. rupankardey13 , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , May 4, 2020 :
    yes this is true.

6. DragonShaft
    Eclair May 4, 2020

Are you saying the CODM touch latency issue is not on 10.0.7?

7. ChinTee
    Cupcake May 4, 2020

ChinTee , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 4, 2020 :
    Anyone's 'floating screen rotate button' disappeared after the update? I am on gesture mode, and the button did not appear when I try to watch video on landscape with auto rotate disabled. When I switched to button mode, the floating button appears though :/

Attached Files:

8. U1588696385053
    Cupcake May 5, 2020

U1588696385053 , May 5, 2020 :
    In this update, the Background of most applications with a dark theme mode has become either gray or white, the notification curtain is the same, before that everything was just black. Or is it normal, tell me?
    1588697413315.jpg

1588697413362.jpg

1588697413401.jpg

1588697413436.jpg

el__gotti likes this.

9. ImMercurina
    Froyo May 5, 2020

ImMercurina , May 5, 2020 :
    Hello community, hello Vlad87R,

I had to answer that message.

First of all I installed this version which was available for my OnePlus 7T Pro.

I have already had some feedback on my old OnePlus and OnePlus 7T Pro, especially this version.

In particular, I have had some feedback on the brightness management, which I find deplorable since OnePlus 6T.

I redirected other people to other threads because their problems were less "serious" than my message.

I may not be the best Android user but my intervention for our gamer friends was to help them and at first detect if their problem could not be solved in another way than fixing bugs on the OnePlus side and in the end it turns out that it comes from this version (according to the users).

We are here as a community, the problems mentioned are notable and we will not be able to fix them ourselves. Only the developers at OnePlus could fix the problem.

However each person here has a OnePlus for different reasons: gaming, photo, battery, gadget etc... and it all resides in the problems visualized for this version.

Regarding some of the problems you mention, I don't detect them and again it all depends on how you use your phone.

I think this thread is open to everyone and you can mention the problems you encounter to get help or for OnePlus to fix them.

If my messages, my feedback and my request for understanding (that's how you fix bugs by eliminating hypothesis) not anything to do here, I'll be where to go ;)

Thanks to you, good evening.

Vlad87R likes this.
  10. Vlad87R , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , May 5, 2020 :
    I fully agree with what you said above, the only thing was that your redirect was a little too blunt and made it sound like all the users that mentioned the PUBG issue put the blame first on OnePlus and did not make any other effort to troubleshoot the issue.

you are correct in what you said, the way you said it left a bitter feeling.

as i said before not trying to be mean just trying to say that there a better way to give suggestions, and as you said the issue may not be with all users but as you can clearly see the overheating issue battery drain and bad performance on games is experienced by so many users that you cannot put it on outside reasons.

Good feedback and exchange and i hope no hard feelings.

Stay safe and healthy.

11. Iwan0903
    Cupcake May 6, 2020

12. A1573739654419
    Cupcake May 6, 2020

A1573739654419 , May 6, 2020 :
    Is it possible to roll from 0.8 global to 0.8 EU? just getting the message that EU is a lower release and its not allowed.

10.0.8 is shait, battery drains like hell, heating when charging. noticable tint on lowest brightness in darkmode.

is there any real differances between 0.8 global and 0.8 EU?
    all apps work fine. G pay, bank ID ,volte etc

norway

Vlad87R likes this.
  13. DragonShaft
    Eclair May 6, 2020

DragonShaft , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 6, 2020 :
    Yeah you can perform an EDL and move from global to EU.

Head to XDA search for Oneplus 7t pro XDA unbrick tool. You can get the software from that thread and flash it on your device.

No need to root/unlock bootloader. This is a oneplus approved methodology to changing regional softwares.

Though ALL your data on the device will be wiped so do make a backup.

Other than that follow the instructions on the thread.

A1573739654419 likes this.
  14. DragonShaft
    Eclair May 6, 2020

Bro! Can you confirm you don't have delayed/floaty movement or scrolling when playing CODM with multiple fingers on the screen?

Vlad87R likes this.
  15. DragonShaft
    Eclair May 6, 2020

16. Boubaker01
    Gingerbread May 6, 2020

Boubaker01 , via OnePlus Community App , May 6, 2020 :
    Hi guys, i was a oneplus 6 user and in the beggining of using it, i was happy and quite satisfied, but after 6 or 7 months and especially after the Android 10 updates, i was suffering from bugs and it lags while playing Games and some other issues, i waited till the 10.3.1 update did comes out after 3 or 4 other updates, and that update talks about fixing those kind of issues and bugs, but nothing changed, i even did try other versions like beta versions and hard resetting the phone, i even did a factory reset, but NOTHING CHANGED seriously.
    For now, im thinking of buying the oneplus 7t or the oneplus 8, but im afraid that these 2 phones would have those kind of issues that i faced it in the oneplus 6.
    Thanks for giving me some advices.

17. DragonShaft
    Eclair May 6, 2020

Go for Oneplus 8 pro. You're India so you're lucky with the price lol.

18. Boubaker01
    Gingerbread May 6, 2020