OxygenOS 10.0.9 [EU] and 10.3.6 [India & Global] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Sanjit biswad , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Oct 28, 2020 :
    Also oneplus network speed is bad in my area. in other phone got better internet speed in same sim.

2. Chenrichy
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2020

3. POE65
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2020

Kashishakul and Sanjit biswad like this.

4. iulisimo, juan_nano, karna11 and 6 others like this.
  5. schnc04
    Froyo Oct 28, 2020

6. karna11 and Sanjit biswad like this.
  7. O1569093906893
    Donut Oct 28, 2020

8. MONU ROY
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2020

9. fahimnewaz
    Donut Oct 28, 2020

fahimnewaz , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 28, 2020 :
    Agreed with every word you have said. This will be my last oneplus phone as I have used oneplus 1, 3t, 5t and now 7. Better to use Samsung or even pixel if I use android in future. Or I will move to Iphone.
    Just frustrated with their app update. It's November within 2 days and after a week we will receive an update with the security patch of September.
    Are the QC team of oneplus bunch of noobs that they don't know how to test a build? Every time they have to stage rollout with every update. Even they have to postpone an update after they rolled out!!
    Every users wants to hear from oneplus team time to time if anything happens or about postponed update. But they are just ignoring all of us as they do not have any liability. Listen carefully oneplus team, we have bought your product, not you have donated or gave gift. You are bound to give proper service, you are bound to respond to your customers.
    I thought Oneplus will be a unique experience. It was, till they started to get greedy and forget about their old customers. Now they are just a mediocore chinese company and trust me, they will be extinct if they keep themselves going like this.

10. Stephen Edwin
    Eclair Oct 29, 2020

Stephen Edwin , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Its a flagship for Oneplus. But on the market it is a mid range phone.

Yunusrg and JayanthS33 like this.
  11. SeanViper86
    Eclair Oct 29, 2020

SeanViper86 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Without Carl... It Looks like OnePlus is done. Now it feels like OnePlus doesn't care about it's bread and butter anymore. They've lost their way. Oh well, Google pixel here I come.

12. D1601524726543 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 29, 2020 :
    I too have had the 1, 3t, 5, and 7. This is truly the worst it's gotten, and it's not even close. Smartphones today only get marginally better year over year. The real value comes from excellent software and customer support, neither of which OP is providing anymore. My Samsung note 10 on the other hand gets timely updates. If my Nvidia graphics card gets support for a decade, I expect the same level of support for my phone. Both are around a thousand dollars usd and yet the phone gets support and service like it's a 100 dollar device. Absolute scam OP is running now, robbing us in broad daylight of our money. Oneplus, thieves.

13. saitharakreddy.v
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2020

saitharakreddy.v , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    In samsung you get security updates quaterly not with a time period of two months and in pixel you wont get performance

14. Udai Sharma
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2020

15. Shaoyang
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2020

Yunusrg and JayanthS33 like this.
  16. ManinderSandhu
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2020

bopaliyaravi likes this.
  17. V1560165685313
    Honeycomb Oct 29, 2020

V1560165685313 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    No updates released by OnePlus for OnePlus 7 user.... Chill and Enjoy...... Don't get penic.. because we are made fool by OnePlus and will be again ahead... So use till it lasts and then switch to other brand.. cheaper and untrusted brand OnePlus

18. G_shubham_shukla_167
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2020

G_shubham_shukla_167 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    From more than a month i am not recieving any messages on my phone. Whenever i do a payment or i do any office work , no OTP comes. Initially i thought its due to network but after contacting them i came to know its my phone - OnePlus 7. They pushed a one stupid update and screwed everything for me, i have seen this post on 22oct and waiting for them to give update and fix it but still nothing, they don't care about their customers and if their phones can't get a proper sms its better i should get a feature phone for 1000rs, because that will be better than this. And one more thing since you guys came to know this update introduced bugs you guys didn't even rolled it back, shame on you. Worst experience ever.