OxygenOS 10.0.9 [EU] and 10.3.6 [India & Global] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Ajikdevadas
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2020

Nazmul_xodiac likes this.
  2. Suraj gurav 007
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2020

3. prasathp3
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2020

prasathp3 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Yes I agree on the anger/disappointment. It looks like this update is also down the drain.

Nazmul_xodiac and Yunusrg like this.
  4. SajanKohli
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2020

5. sahilrana
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2020

6. Rishi_Pisces
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2020

Rishi_Pisces , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    It is very sad to see roughly 800 msg on this thread and still no response from anyone from the OP team or the thread originator @Abdul B.
    OP 7 series is just last year phone and still they have discarded the series as if it is 3 series phone... All the time when they launch a new phone the news is flooded with how good the Oxygen OS is, and the timely updates, and the way OP has a community that can help it in knowing the real issues...
    I did my research before buying OP but realised as soon that it's all media hype... Nothing exciting about it...
    1. Everyone just seeking security updates what about actual updates, feature updates, just to explain OP still using same 48mp back camera and same 16mp front camera uptil 8t and time and again saying it improved over its predecessor BUT won't update software to give similar experience to past series when all they are modulating is software.
    2. To heck with staged roll out... Can't u do testing before releasing also this time they have made a blunder by not releasing it all together.
    3. Time has come for 11 and still their 10 is not working smoothly... It's a buggy OS period and now they have gone with OneUI.

I can keep going onnnnn but let the sense prevail and OP start giving people which made it stand against Likes if Samsung
    It ain't a Flagship killer any more Samsung Second tier have started killing it!

#Settled!

7. jokerrrr
    Eclair Oct 29, 2020

jokerrrr , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Oh really i guess you have lots of money you can buy 50k phones every 6 months because it will be midrange na in future don't talk such things its last year flagship means its flagship so how much phones come but its flagship and will saty flagship

8. Shalin05
    Honeycomb Oct 29, 2020

Shalin05 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 29, 2020 :
    @Pete @Abdul B.
    The Forgotten 7 Series!!!
    I think as Carl has left the OP you seem to become more incapable to deliver updates on time, now the "NEVER SETTLE" title seems to be more correct because the updates are not delivered on time.
    This is the 1st time we are very much upset with the service you have lost the customers who own 7 series!!!
    Disheartening!!!!!!!!

9. Stephen Edwin
    Eclair Oct 29, 2020

Stephen Edwin , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Oh dude i totally agree with your point.
    It is a flagship and will be one with oneplus.
    But to the market price it is a midrange phone.

10. saitarunrao
    Froyo Oct 29, 2020

11. saitarunrao
    Froyo Oct 29, 2020

saitarunrao , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    After installing 10.3.5 from oxygen updater by local upgrade
    Will we get regular updates in system update or should we download again from oxygen updater

aravinthin likes this.
  12. Udai Sharma
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2020

13. mauryapankaj , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Yes you will get get system update.. oxygen updater for those who don't want to wait for stage roll out...

14. UnicornZ
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2020

UnicornZ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 29, 2020 :
    No worries. It will not give any problem.

Udai Sharma likes this.
  15. mauryapankaj , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Oct 29, 2020 :
    It's my suggestion who switch phone frequently... Samsung galaxy S series is best for camera and multimedia.. I have S9 plus .. so many features is available which is not even available on android 11.. samsung capture natural pic you can edit anytime with any app... Floating windows is my favourite feature

16. cp915j
    Eclair Oct 29, 2020

17. iamsubho_
    Donut Oct 29, 2020

18. jatin0990
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2020