OxygenOS 10.0.9 [EU] and 10.3.6 [India & Global] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Head_Hunter
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2020

Head_Hunter , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 5, 2020 :
    Instead of telling the users to use that 3rd party app why don't u join the users and raise voice against OnePlus for failing to do what they promised. If you are asking users to install Oxygen Updater, a 3rd party app, you are promoting the 3rd party app directly or indirectly.
    We dint pay OnePlus to get updates from such 3rd party apps.

2. Adi_2019
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2020

Adi_2019 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 5, 2020 :
    Yea, it does. Honestly, I am not so excited about OOS 11. It's okay for me if it stays on 10 forever. However, I would like to see timely feature updates. New stable features or improvement in existing features/apps such as improved HDR in camera, sharper & detailed photos, improvement in audio, UI modifications, ability to create and save custom themes in customisation, dark theme toggle shortcut in quick settings, more fonts, etc.

Ake Winther likes this.
  3. kmchmk
    Froyo Nov 5, 2020

kmchmk , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 5, 2020 :
    I'm looking forward to a future where the OS and apps are totally decoupled. Google can handle the OS updates and other manufacturers handle only the hardware. Apps will be implemented by 3rd party developers. Basic apps like launcher, dialer and security updates will be installed via PlayStore. Also separate sms apps will be discontinued 😃.

4. president99
    Froyo Nov 5, 2020

5. president99
    Froyo Nov 5, 2020

defcon012 likes this.
  6. UnicornZ
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 5, 2020

UnicornZ , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Nov 5, 2020 :
    No point in having beta channel if they keep on releasing updates with issues!!

7. O1571750377160
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2020

8. MelvinMasiruw , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 5, 2020 :
    Well this is the way of Oneplus, giving the users a staged roll out or per region like sammy. Either you wait or download the software by yourself via 3rd party app.

Oxygen updater is just an alternative and i believe users are HELPING your 'thirst' for updates by suggesting it.

It's a matter of choice. Take it or leave it.

Yes, the software even the Brand.

Untill now OP7p serves me well enough.

Cheers..

9. Darsh93
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2020

Darsh93 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 5, 2020 :
    Is this how OnePlus is going to treat it's older users now? The OnePlus 7 series is just a year and few months old and we're already feeling left out. OnePlus only focusing on new launches and updates for newly launched phones. Acting just like any other 'chinese company', only focused on revenue and market share. These so-called 'moderators' only policing and bullying Customers here if we raise our voice to complain by creating a new thread. Either the thread is closed or we're being reported or banned for a day. But still no damn word about where the hell is the update which was out and about, announced a full 2 weeks ago. Surely my last OnePlus damn phone. Never buying this crap again. I'm done

10. Linkin1994
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2020

Linkin1994 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 5, 2020 :
    Here we go again xd

11. Trishala Anusha
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Nov 5, 2020

Trishala Anusha , Nov 5, 2020 :
    Thanks for bringing this concern to our notice. We would like to check this further and require more details regarding this. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation and hope you would get back to us at the earliest.

Regards,
    Anusha

12. Petko_Antonov
    Honeycomb Nov 5, 2020

Darsh93, GeekyNik and Tedinetto like this.
  13. Trishala Anusha

For analyzing this better we would need more details to get this sorted out at the earliest. We've dropped you personal message and hope you would get back to us at the earliest.

Regards,
    Anusha

14. Trishala Anusha

It would be our pleasure to resolve the issue that you are facing. We have dropped you a message for more details required to get this sorted out. Hope you would get back to us at the earliest.

Regards,
    Anusha

15. Trishala Anusha

We would like to check this further and have got in touch with you via personal conversation for more details and would request you to respond the same.

Regards,
    Anusha

16. Trishala Anusha

We would like to have a detailed look into the issue and have got in touch with you via personal conversation for more details. Looking forward for your response on the same.

Regards,
    Anusha

17. Trishala Anusha

We have got in touch with you for more details to get this issue resolved. Hope your coordination would be in place to get this resolved at the earliest.

Regards,
    Anusha

18. Trishala Anusha

For analyzing this better we would need more details to get this sorted out at the earliest. We've dropped you personal message and hope you would get back to us at the earliest.

Regards,
    Anusha

19. Shreyas_St
    Froyo Nov 5, 2020

20. Trishala Anusha

It would be our pleasure to resolve the issue that you are facing. We have dropped you a message for more details required to get this sorted out. Hope you would get back to us at the earliest.

Regards,
    Anusha

Fazle Rabby likes this.