OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. ironass
    Lollipop Nov 6, 2019

ironass , Nov 6, 2019 :
    Whilst @Auristic style of posting is not my own, I fully understand his frustration with users that refuse to search or read and a thread that has become so clogged up and unusable by identical posts and screenshots and is quite frankly, no longer fit for purpose because of those users.

L33t Pau, drl431, dermot33 and 2 others like this.

2. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 6, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 6, 2019 :
    This is not the thread to ask about it..

ironass likes this.
  3. Disarmoni
    Donut Nov 6, 2019

Disarmoni , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 6, 2019 :
    why was this released as stable? if anything, it should be beta 2.

5ghz networks are iffy
    nfc payments are not working
    screen has a yellow ish tint

Come on OnePlus, you're better than this...

4. Lelander2015
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2019

Lelander2015 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 6, 2019 :
    this update will be able to search for future updates. it also still makes phone calls as well.

5. Deva123nanda
    Donut Nov 6, 2019

6. ParsleyUA
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2019

7. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 6, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 6, 2019 :
    I'll tell you something. Initially, I used to help out a lot. What you asked. To guide people.
    I used to tirelessly help the people here. At least, a couple of years before, people used to read the opening post and any sticky post before posting something. That kind of soothed us and made people like me help here further.

But this current bunch. Most of them just want things handed to them. They don't even want to read the opening post, let alone the stickied post. Somehow, they think, this is some kind of customer support and they behave rudely with people who simply try to help.
    So no wonder, people who try to help get irritated quickly and there are a few sarcastic comments. That's just the way of us venting out our frustration and irritation.

Like @ironass said, we don't get paid to help out here. We just try to help out because of our passion for this community. We just love this community (or used to) and I for one, want to see it in it's old glory. Every thread had some importance and relevance. There were lot of intelligent and thought provoking conversation. This place used to thrive on knowledge sharing.
    Now all the forum has reduced to, it is just a place for bickering and constant repeated rambling on why one didn't get update or battery drain. I'm sick of it.

Maybe what @Auristic said is wrong. Maybe these unread zombies aren't stupid. But they are for sure, an entitled bunch who think they are above all the forum rules and can demand stuff in here just because they paid some amount to buy a device.

8. satz1705
    Froyo Nov 6, 2019

satz1705 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 6, 2019 :
    was it a ota?

9. Shafeek_kmk
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2019

10. L1571544740090
    Eclair Nov 6, 2019

11. keshavs18
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2019

12. shafwanalam
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2019

13. keshavs18
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2019

14. satz1705
    Froyo Nov 6, 2019

15. Bhashkarkg
    Donut Nov 6, 2019

Bhashkarkg , Nov 6, 2019 :
    Call of Duty mobile not working properly it closes or freezes after some time.

16. Bhashkarkg
    Donut Nov 6, 2019

Bhashkarkg , Nov 6, 2019 :
    you can manually install it via offline update ,I did it

17. Kenshi_blind_MDYH , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 6, 2019 :
    I'm lost...why you keep quoting me ? we are saying the same thing