OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. itssandeepd
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2019

itssandeepd , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    as people already said, all the 12 devices are not getting Android 10. some of them are getting miui 11 skin on top of Android 9 pie.

2. sampathkumarakki
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2019

sampathkumarakki , Nov 8, 2019 :
    OnePlus considers T varient for 2 years of update policy

3. harsharayala
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

4. sunny.Mehra.op6
    Froyo Nov 8, 2019

sunny.Mehra.op6 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    That's publicity stunts as they play with one plus 6 users.... When they release a10 to 5t users most of them quit thier phones... At that time what's fun of release..... Stop favouring one plus because of you Hard-core fans they now gonna release back to back models....before op 7 they take six months time for next model.. Now op 7t model launch op 8 gossip start on social media....... Android 10 last update for us... Because next year we are in queue like 5t users...... One plus no more that company who gave quality products... Better services provider......

5. Jash_ir
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2019

Jash_ir , via OnePlus 6 Amber Red , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Yeah, 5T was released almost 2years ago... but they still promised for android 10

6. kmaier
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2019

kmaier , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    in this case, no

rajivkapoor2011 likes this.
  7. Gulsarora
    Eclair Nov 8, 2019

Gulsarora , Nov 8, 2019 :
    ofcourse there are many alternates available but i would still stick to official channel.

splinter_head likes this.
  8. Abhishek_Singh_2
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2019

9. Artemus.
    Nougat Nov 8, 2019

Artemus. , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Be more patient for about a week from now and you'll eventually get it. But if you can't wait any longer, download Oxygen Updater and update that way.

10. Sagar905
    Donut Nov 8, 2019

11. Abdullashaikh
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2019

12. Karan_sharmaa
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2019

Karan_sharmaa , Nov 8, 2019 :
    oneplus should update the reason of not rolling out the update till now. they should make an announcement regarding that. So that we can't always check the system update in settings. This is there responsibility to tell there customers why there is so much of delay.

Mridul.S likes this.
  13. AmitExpectations
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2019

AmitExpectations , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    i think there are few bugs which op is trying to fix before releasing to all users which is good for us. so instead of getting bugy update its better to wait i think we will be getting the update in next week not before.

14. Jash_ir
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2019

Jash_ir , via OnePlus 6 Amber Red , Nov 8, 2019 :
    I know android 11 will be the last update for us and by that time they will finish two years of software update for OnePlus 6. what much you expect from them?

15. sunny.Mehra.op6
    Froyo Nov 8, 2019

sunny.Mehra.op6 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    It's not a week as per Google.... One plus 6 series is not ready for Android 10... Its almost buggy update.... And their full attention is on op7 series....

16. splinter_head
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2019

splinter_head , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Part of it is publicity, true. Not sure what you mean by "Playing" with the OnePlus 6 users - the update is sitting there waiting. Some people are holding onto the 5T and 5 because they are solid devices - people who don't feel the need to upgrade "just because". I'm favouring OnePlus because they are working hard to make quality devices and android releases. I see their potential and the struggles they are overcoming trying to make a name for themselves.

Taking time to start working on the next device is what hardware companies do. Do you think Apple research, design, build and manufacture an iPhone in a single year?

OnePlus 8 gossip is bound to start as there is a defined 6 month release cycle for devices. However, they are not going to stop releasing Android 11 on OnePlus 6 series devices - they have committed to giving us 2 years of updates.
    There may be a wait, but that's for the same reasons - aging hardware and advancements in Android

Mridul.S likes this.
  17. Karan_sharmaa
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2019

Karan_sharmaa , Nov 8, 2019 :
    the people who are saying pr commenting everyone to be patient and calm, I can understand your concern. Still 7 days of wait is too much!
    If there is some glitches in rolling then inform us.

18. Artemus.
    Nougat Nov 8, 2019

Artemus. , Nov 8, 2019 :
    This happens literally every update yet people still complain. OP will never announce an ETA because it's a random process and people need to chill the f*ck out.

Tommy11, Achal X and ironass like this.
  19. splinter_head
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2019

splinter_head , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Naturally they want the newer phones to have the best experience - OnePlus 7 have 10.0.4 updates already, but the first update came earlier.
    Try factory resetting your device. I managed to upgrade my OnePlus 6 with absolutely no problems

20. G_Abhi_Patel_YiDX
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

G_Abhi_Patel_YiDX , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Is the update reliable? I mean how is the performance? Can anyone who has updated and used their phone for 2-3 days can give any feedback whether one should update to android 10 or stay on the particular update? Please share views regarding battery backup, performance, and everything that one has noticed.. thanks☺️☺️

Victory likes this.