2. nightstrAngr
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

3. Kiran Pulicheri
    Eclair Nov 8, 2019

4. sunny.Mehra.op6
    Froyo Nov 8, 2019

sunny.Mehra.op6 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Agree with you....
    They also mention in their 307 weekly update one plus 6 and 6t users got OTA update this week.... Why they post wrong thread in community.....

5. splinter_head
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2019

splinter_head , Nov 8, 2019 :
    I updated my OnePlus 6 on Wednesday I think through a full Oxygen Updater update from stable Android 9.
    - battery life starts of tanking, but will eventually level out after background housekeeping is completed. I've got 60% left at 16:30 today,
    - There will be times that animations lag
    - Loads of comments say that the UI "issues" like not being able to hide the notch and the gap under the keyboard are deal breakers. but both are fixable and not really even a problem when you get used to them.
    - I have not had any random reboots or crashes.
    - Updating Android WebView and Chrome after the update needs you to cancel the update, clear Play Store cache and try again
    - Google Pay worked out of the box for me. If it fails for you, clear cache and data and try again. And make sure the Play Store update has been completed.

G_Abhi_Patel_YiDX likes this.
  6. Rogerini
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2019

Rogerini , Nov 8, 2019 :
    How is the call recorded option?

7. sunny.Mehra.op6
    Froyo Nov 8, 2019

sunny.Mehra.op6 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Hey check your knowledge and see this.....
    Why they posting on public thread.... Not a single person got OTA

1573231327050.jpg

8. G_Abhi_Patel_YiDX
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

G_Abhi_Patel_YiDX , Nov 8, 2019 :
    well thanks.. let's see .. waiting for the update..[e]1f609[/e]

9. Virtual virus
    Donut Nov 8, 2019

10. gokuken
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

11. splinter_head

The update should be rolling around to your device very soon.
    If you don't want to wait any more, then you can download an app called "Oxygen Updater" from the Play Store (it's safe and reliable) which will download the same update file from OnePlus

12. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 8, 2019

Artemus. , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Read it carefully. It never states anyone got the update. It simply states the rollout has started.

A.N.Hemanth likes this.
  13. gokuken
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

14. sunny.Mehra.op6
    Froyo Nov 8, 2019

15. Karan_sharmaa
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2019

Karan_sharmaa , Nov 8, 2019 :
    ye angrez kon h?
    bhai what do u want?

16. splinter_head

Wait, what's the keyboard bug?

17. Buzz G
    Donut Nov 8, 2019

Buzz G , Nov 8, 2019 :
    I'm on 9.0.17 and I've installed Oxygen Updater. Do I choose full or incremental to get 10 stable?

18. H1528826963641
    Donut Nov 8, 2019

A.N.Hemanth likes this.
  19. kmaier
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2019

kmaier , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    I have had it for several days and I come from the open 10 beta. I downloaded from Oxygen Updater, which I have used for more than year on like 10 updates (betas of pie mainly). the updater works fine, despite what people say.
    The update itself runs smoothly in my OnePlus 6. the gesture changes are Google, not OnePlus, but I always used the third option in Pie and again here in 10, so for me no change.
    I have had no bootloops or shutdowns. I didn't do a factory reset, just cleared the cache. there was an issue with the Android webview app, it wouldn't update, but I just forced stopped it, and then it updated normally. no issues with WiFi, blue tooth.
    Somehow I think the battery was a tad better on Android 10 beta, but this about the same as Pie, maybe a bit better. for example my last charge was 12 hours ago, I have 4.5 hours of screen time and 27 percent remaining, and my work software is punishing
    otherwise. I am enjoying it. fast as ever. my Nova launcher working without issue, though the update OnePlus launcher isn't bad either. I really can't complain.

20. splinter_head

There is a workaround to get to the notch hiding menu

Download an app called "Activity Launcher", open it and search for "notch". Tap the only result to launch the notch settings