OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. Edee25
    Gingerbread Nov 11, 2019

2. Asadahm
    Eclair Nov 11, 2019

Asadahm , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 11, 2019 :
    I am amazed on how people are this much anxious about the update. your phones are working fine and there is no emergency situation so why this much hues and cries.

Wait a little, they might be working on fixing issues with it; moreover, what good will it bring to your lives? will your phones start flying or will start printing out dollars?
    So, have a little patience, Enjoy ur lives, there are so much to worry about in life than being anxious over it.

3. Chelikani234
    Froyo Nov 11, 2019

Chelikani234 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 11, 2019 :
    Not going to check for latest update anymore I'm tired of doing this since last 10 days if i see notification that update is available going to update the mobile

Dhayanand82, tahahniz and Edee25 like this.
  4. Edee25
    Gingerbread Nov 11, 2019

Edee25 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 11, 2019 :
    Always they will forgot their old devices after they launch new devices..... Really u r great @one plus

sujay89 and Chelikani234 like this.
  5. _ssb99_
    Eclair Nov 11, 2019

6. Chelikani234
    Froyo Nov 11, 2019

so when update is available ur not going update it right? bcaz it won't give you dollar or your phone won't fly
    people anxious bcaz it was announced by the OnePlus team till before nobody, People are posting here in the community bcaz they feel it's not correct after announcing also not getting the update.. Technology enthusiastic people obviously want to check new things with the new updates what is wrong here

Edee25 likes this.
  7. Edee25
    Gingerbread Nov 11, 2019

We are payed the money to one plus and we are asking update( that too they promised about speed update in their launch)... so we are asking...who the hell u r?? I paid for them and i can ask them ok u dont want to advice us... U enjoy your life by taking care of u ok... and we did not mention anywhere that we can't live without update...

Lord_Avier, tahahniz and Chelikani234 like this.
  8. Jayesh.9211
    Cupcake Nov 11, 2019

Edee25 likes this.
  9. Chelikani234
    Froyo Nov 11, 2019

don't update it has so many bugs as said by our community

10. Edee25
    Gingerbread Nov 11, 2019

Just avoid him... He dont have sense i think he dont eat normal food instead of eating...!!

Chelikani234 likes this.
  11. _ssb99_
    Eclair Nov 11, 2019

_ssb99_ , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 11, 2019 :
    yeah ok that's the reason i pinged here thank you

12. splinter_head
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 11, 2019

splinter_head , Nov 11, 2019 :
    It's not as easy for OnePlus to make the updates though:

- Apple own the hardware and the software so have all the power to make the software for the hardware. Same applies to Google and the Pixels.
    - All other OEMs have to wait for the software to be available, and they tend to like having the full release (which is when Google puts out the final release of Android)
    From there it's a race to get things built and working

L33t Pau, ShreyasPara and tahahniz like this.
  13. sepol1
    Eclair Nov 11, 2019

sepol1 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 11, 2019 :
    nie ma co narzekać, zespół OnePlus na pewno szybko upora się z usunięciem błędów i wierzę w to że jeszcze w tym miesiącu dostaniemy poprawiony OxygenOs 10. No cóż nie mamy już najnowszego telefonu, a i tak jesteśmy jednymi z najpierwszych którzy dostaną androida 10.

14. rajarahamthulla
    Froyo Nov 11, 2019

15. splinter_head

Android 10 OTA is still being rolled out, but there's a chance it'll be de-prirotised while they prepare update 10.0.1 which will fix many of the problems people are facing in this forum. It's best to wait for that to be released. It will still upgrade you from Android 9 to 10.

if you want the current update then download an app called "Oxygen Updater" from the play store and do a full update. Remember to clear phone cache in recovery to get the best experience

ShreyasPara, Edee25 and karaj_h35 like this.
  16. splinter_head

They haven't forgotten the "old devices", The 6 series is 1 - 1.5 yrs old, and the 5 series that they have also promised is 2 - 2.5 yrs old.
    They have made commitments that are tricky to execute so it takes a bit of time as the hardware is aging compared to the software running on it

Lord_Avier and ShreyasPara like this.

17. F_Dhrmesh_K_Dhameliya_xa , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 11, 2019 :
    I haven't recieved any update till date

18. splinter_head

Mileage may vary.
    I have a OnePlus 6 and personally have no bugs whatsoever.
    Many 6T users are having issues, but that is a different update file.

If you do end up updating. Please clear the phone's cache in the recovery menu afterwards, and wait a couple of days for the phone to settle - Android does a lot of housekeeping after an updater like this

Lord_Avier and ShreyasPara like this.