OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. bindobond
    Donut Nov 15, 2019

bindobond , Nov 15, 2019 :
    it's 15 niv but I haven't received the update yet, by when everyone will get the update

2. Auristic
    KitKat Nov 15, 2019

Auristic , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Please read it carefully, understand it and wait quietly.

L33t Pau likes this.
  3. G_S._GANESH_NAG_SsTX
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

G_S._GANESH_NAG_SsTX , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Hence this is proved again that Oneplus had failed to give proper after sales services and they have not kept their promise of giving updates. not even anyone had told me that they've got the update. So just focusing on profits and giving so many OTA updates for OP7 and OP7T versions and pro versions. That means purely profit minded they have starting to behave. and if anyone comes with a negative comments they are not even being elevated. I have been waiting for the update since this official post has come. If you're software is not ready then why to post such comments. just to create Hype and just for name sake.

4. G_S._GANESH_NAG_SsTX
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

yeah very nicely told. This brand will also slowly become like Samsung and lose the loyal users. Because they wanted to Beat Samsung in all aspects, even in this losing of customers also.

G_kanu_gupta_EzBP likes this.
  5. G_S._GANESH_NAG_SsTX
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

Dear Oneplus,

We understood that your background teams are not enough to give or to stick with your planned dates. So please don't just try to create the hype. And atleast maintain your brand value of commitments. And also without proper preparation and proper Ground works just once think before doing any marketing stunts. And plz be aware that nowadays customers are very open to give feedbacks like this.

So stop playing like kids and try to make real commitments. As your thinking of becoming a global brands. And Stop trying to become like Samsung or otherwise you'll start losing valuable customers.

Thanking you

6. tushar_trivedi
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

7. Auristic
    KitKat Nov 15, 2019

Auristic , Nov 15, 2019 :
    I guess that you're aware that this has been posted in a user's forum and that OP will never read it...

8. splinter_head
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 15, 2019

splinter_head , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Android 10 OTA is still technically still being rolled out, but there's been no word of the broader rollout. It's most likely been paused while they prepare update 10.0.1/10.1 which will fix many of the problems people are facing in this forum. It's best to wait for that to be released, we're expecting it this month. It will still upgrade you from Android 9 to 10.

If you want the current update then download an app called "Oxygen Updater" from the play store and do a full update. Remember to clear phone cache in recovery to get the best experience

9. Rohit_Devu
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

Rohit_Devu , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 15, 2019 :
    I have updated from oxygen updater my device is heating, battery draining ...... I suggest you to wait for official update...

10. Trevor.Hawkes

Trevor.Hawkes , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Switch to safe mode for a while. If that sorts it out your problem is one of your apps.

drl431 likes this.
  11. Achal X
    Eclair Nov 15, 2019

Achal X , Nov 15, 2019 :

You need to stop playing like a kid tbh. November isn't over yet. They did update that they are working on new build. They are far from being Samsung who doesn't even give updates after years. Give them sometime, A10 without bugs will be worth the wait. If you can't, shaming the brand won't help you get anywhere and you don't need to make the company aware of it's status and position. They know far better than you what they are doing and what they are aiming for to achieve.

L33t Pau, Dharmittt, 19TCC62 and 6 others like this.
  12. anubis72
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

anubis72 , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Who are you? Company employee? or are you just a child carrying all sorts of nonsense, as fanatics 1+ already got !!!

13. G_S._GANESH_NAG_SsTX
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

well said but they don't need to put such posts. and why to create a hype. if not what. Samsung was losing customers and this is what will happen if they don't stick on to commitments

14. Inwithsj
    Gingerbread Nov 15, 2019

Inwithsj , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 15, 2019 :
    bro if you don't mind why u always posting the same thing again n again . it's quite irritating than Android 10 update.

please if you anything new then post otherwise leave

15. G_S._GANESH_NAG_SsTX
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

And above that how many days will they be Making money only on their software. And also they are charging super priced Mobile only because of software. Bro chill, now a days flagship means it should be unbeaten. And see the market share of Q3 of 2019 of Oneplus there is no where near to the real flagships. And above that we are paying and buying their devices and sticking on to their brands thinking that they are loyal and responsive to us. Otherwise it won't take much time for loyal customers like us to turn the tables and bring them back to settled stage from never settle

anubis72 likes this.
  16. Achal X
    Eclair Nov 15, 2019

Achal X , Nov 15, 2019 :
    They did roll out the update but as they said, they had to stop it for sometime due to bug and had to start again but it was staged. Samsung has now started giving updates somewhat regularly again too. OnePlus announced they will launch the update in November really way back, so just giving a date but not rolling it doesn't mean they aren't doin anything is my point. Nothing else. Rolling out A10 is bugs is not what we want, do we? I believe they will make this wait worthwhile.

L33t Pau likes this.
  17. Achal X
    Eclair Nov 15, 2019

Achal X , Nov 15, 2019 :
    I wish I worked for OnePlus but no. I'm just a long term OnePlus user.

18. splinter_head

splinter_head , Nov 15, 2019 :
    I keep posting the same thing over and over again because people ask the same question over and over again. It helps people so far to have some kind of an answer.

I will try to update my answer as new information comes to light, but for now - this is where I see the progress

L33t Pau, Auristic, B_Wrath and 2 others like this.
  19. G_S._GANESH_NAG_SsTX
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

Bro just check how many updates they are frequently giving to OP7 and 7T and 7T pro. You know why because they don't have enough background teams and no proper quality checks in software testings are done. In earlier stage they were focused on to customer satisfaction and now they have made this their money factor and just started to focus on marketing management and just trying to milk out money from customers just by launching new devices with same software but little bit changes in hardwares.

anubis72 likes this.
  20. O1543866796474
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019