Bootloop
    Problems with notification bar.
    Thats 3 to start with.

2. chandanamhara
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

3. imohitagrawal
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

imohitagrawal , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Iam totally with you brother. Worst after sales service by one plus. Never settle right.

Leela Krishna Mohan likes this.
  4. aseferian
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

aseferian , Nov 15, 2019 :
    You're not the only one. I installed it as soon as it appeared on the updater app and have not experienced these problems people are describing.

kmaier and chandanamhara like this.
  5. Leela Krishna Mohan , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Bro, i remember there was an announcement during OnePlus 7T Release, they have confirmed that the update will start rolling to 7/7T with in a week post launch of 7T, But it almost took 2 months for them to rollout, and the same case happened with OnePlus 6/6T, they made a false yet planned promise to attract the customers and create a myth that OnePlus never stops surprising people with faster android updates than any other phone.
    and the other thing I want to give a clarity is don't compare Oneplus with Samsung. being such a big company Samsung takes minimal time for giving updates to its devices. because you know that Samsung holds large number of devices. so it's obviously difficult to provide faster updates. but what happened to oneplus? they just have limited devices, so so there's nothing wrong in questioning oneplus about their updates!
    now Oneplus staff just pull up your socks and work better for the improvement of software. firstly focus on removal of bugs. there are uncountable bugs in your Android 9 itself.

6. chandanamhara
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

chandanamhara , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 15, 2019 :
    I think many user are commenting without even flashing this update
    People should follow proper instructions and as it's a version update so after update a factory reset must be needed for bugfree experience

splinter_head likes this.
  7. splinter_head
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 15, 2019

splinter_head , Nov 15, 2019 :
    They didn't give false promises on the 6 series...
    OnePlus announced that the Android 10 update would hit the 6 series in November 2019. This thread was clearly stared in preparation for that as they had a build ready on the 1st Nov for the first ring of users. Unfortunately, they discovered a bug last minute (or on a final build) that stopped it for 1+ 6 users. 6T was still seeded.
    The bugs then found by that first ring were pretty bad, so they stopped the rollout to make the software better for everyone before rolling it out. Twice now we have been told by various operators that it will be this month, and seeing how close they are with the current A10 build, I'm confident they can get it done in the next 15 days!

I compare OnePlus phones to Samsung because they have the majority share of Android device use, and you think that by the size of the company and the amount of devices out there that they would be spurred on to update fast. I mainly focus not only on their flagship line - the S series that gives 2 devices a year, but their attitude to updates. It seems that if you don't have the latest devices you are waiting indefinitely to find out if it's coming to you

8. Pranoy64
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

9. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Nov 15, 2019

The1Lion , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Since when? I've NEVER had to do a factory reset as part of an update. OTA received, phone updates and I move on, no need to factory reset.

drl431, Caomhin and B_Wrath like this.
  10. Trevor.Hawkes

Trevor.Hawkes , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Unless OnePlus makes a change, and they would change the build numbers, your 6T build is the same as everyone else's. So why are the results different. Mmmmmm

11. Ajayjoelabraham
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

Ajayjoelabraham , Nov 15, 2019 :
    so have they completely stopped the rollout? thread is also no longer visible and only the 7 series is getting updates?

12. Avaline
    Gingerbread Nov 15, 2019

Avaline , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 15, 2019 :
    no, because I didn't flash manually. I'm waiting for OTA. but just because you haven't experienced issues doesn't mean they don't exist for others

13. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 15, 2019

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Nov 15, 2019 :
    You literally just posted on the visible thread, how is it possible to be no longer visible.

L33t Pau, ironass and drl431 like this.
  14. Salil_Parmar
    Eclair Nov 15, 2019

15. R1549965334175
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

16. sachin_dabas
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

17. Ajayjoelabraham
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

Ajayjoelabraham , Nov 15, 2019 :
    very smart of you sir , but what I meant was from being the frist post on page one, it's now in page 2 or 3

18. P1530208853273
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

19. splinter_head

splinter_head , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Android 10 OTA is still technically still being rolled out, but there's been no word of the broader rollout. It's most likely been paused while they prepare update 10.0.1/10.1 which will fix many of the problems people are facing in this forum. It's best to wait for that to be released, we're expecting it this month. It will still upgrade you from Android 9 to 10.

If you want the current update then download an app called "Oxygen Updater" from the play store and do a full update. Remember to clear phone cache in recovery to get the best experience