OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. realPakMul
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

realPakMul , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    how did you downgrade to Android 9 ?

2. Trevor.Hawkes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2019

Trevor.Hawkes , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I need your help here. Please show me a post that attempts to blame Google for the bugs in this OnePlus release of A10 based oxygen.
    I've look through but can't find one.

3. A I M
    Froyo Nov 22, 2019

A I M , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Upgraded via one plus updater ?

4. @Kanouted10s
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2019

5. ToluBongz
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2019

ToluBongz , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I am happy to wait for bugs to be fixed in Android 10. But I just got a notification that my device will be blocked from the office network in 8 days, due to my not installing security updates (still stuck on August update). Any hope for at least a security update this month?

6. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 22, 2019

Caoimhín likes this.
  7. @Kanouted10s
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2019

tr3b0r likes this.
  8. B_Wrath , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Nov 22, 2019 :
    You said something wrong and I pointed out.
    It is a needed information for people who get mislead by your post.

9. @Kanouted10s
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2019

@Kanouted10s , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Isn't there a day when you don't feel the need to teach everyone everything you know? Isn't there a day that you don't feel superior to other users? Leave me alone and look for another to discuss, he is famous for that.

tr3b0r likes this.
  10. B_Wrath , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Isn't there a day where you stop spamming this thread with your wrong info? Isn't there a day when you don't rant here about the update? Isn't there a day when you don't feel self entitled?

Again, all I did was just point out to you that you were wrong. If you cent handle that, it's your problem. Deal with it.

Anyways, I don't see this conversation going any further.
    Have a good day!

11. marfai83
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

marfai83 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I'm usually a passive reader of this forum, but reading all this whining made me sick. I know right after my post there will be someone asking "When are we going to receive the update? OnePlus sucks, they forgot about the old devices!", so I know this will be useless, but I want to say it anyway.

I have a OnePlus 6 and I'm super happy with it, both the device itself and the updates. We received Android 9 shortly after Google released it and we are going to receive Android 10 anytime soon: it has been announced less than one month after it's been released for OnePlus 7/7T and it's normal for a company to give priority to the flagship devices (last year 6/6T was the flagship and we received the update earlier, this year it's the 7/7T turn), but in the past we've seen also the older devices to be eventually updated (3T received Android 9, you will never see something similar to happen with Samsung), it's just a matter to be patient and to wait a bit more.

If you cannot wait, you can use OnePlus Updater to force the update as I did. I've installed it and wiped the cache and I'm being using it for more or less one week now and I haven't faced any issues.

12. @Kanouted10s
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2019

@Kanouted10s , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    1574417571748.jpg

13. dermot33

dermot33 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    You can install the latest a10 stable with October security update if your really stuck,You do not have to wait for OTA,

though this stable release is biggy with few issues,
    Anyway I think you will be ok because something is coming soon.

14. lubinek79
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

15. Aryan vaishnav
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

Trevor.Hawkes likes this.
  16. F_張東尼_DtSX
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2019

F_張東尼_DtSX , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Where can I find the link to the Andriod 9 stable ROM to downgrade from Android 10 stable?
    The one I download form the support section is saying cannot download to a lower version.

Thanks.

17. L1560448875858
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2019

L1560448875858 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    i never deemed this brand special, the company and its hardcore supporters keep ranting about its superiority.....so thats what i said if this so special then the value should not deteriorate like others.....but i understand its hard for you to first understand n then digest the fact.....anyways happy ranting....

18. Deactivated User
    Nov 22, 2019

Caoimhín and A I M like this.
  19. splinter_head

splinter_head , Nov 22, 2019 :
    To give you some answers:
    - The Android 10 update has been paused
    - OnePlus know there are many bugs with it
    - OnePlus are fixing the bugs with it
    - OnePlus will release a new 10.0.1 update
    - This update will be applied to any device, regardless of Android version (9 or 10)
    - This update us expected to be released this month (According to OnePlus Support Staff)
    - You lives will not end if you don't get the update
    - OnePlus have not forgetten you or your device
    - OnePlus are not evil for not giving you the update on Nov 1st.
    - The October security patch is being bundled with the Android 10 update that is coming
    - OnePlus probably should've put out official updates on these points
    - This is still crazy fast to get the update out to you, regardless of what you think other companies are doing
    - It is unfair to compare this update speed to the iPhone or the Pixels