OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T

1. rpd6
    Eclair Nov 24, 2019

rpd6 , Nov 24, 2019 :
    Update (On 23 Nov) about the rollout:
    To everyone who keeps asking about the rollout and why they didn't get it, @Crystal Z. has given this update in the Weekly Update thread.

For OnePlus 6/6T users, your patience is much appreciated. There's a build waiting for CTS approval, and hopefully you can start receiving the update from next week on (if CTS is passed).

Summary:
    1. They have a new build with the bug fixes.
    2. If CTS is passed, they will start the staged rollout next week.

For people wondering what CTS is: Compatibility Test Suite

Sahilkum and Dolphine like this.
  2. vinodshrmaa
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2019

vinodshrmaa , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 24, 2019 :
    He always defends OnePlus. I dont know the reason for it. See failure is a failure. OnePlus has failed to give updates as promised that should be loud and clear.

Shay+, vlsimadhavan and Rahul.chavan like this.
  3. Rahul.chavan
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2019

Rahul.chavan , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 24, 2019 :
    can please explain how software development works?
    you can personal message me if not want to spam here?

are you software developer?

4. Auristic
    KitKat Nov 24, 2019

5. themountaineagle
    Froyo Nov 24, 2019

themountaineagle , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 24, 2019 :
    Time it has to take has already taken! it CTC is passed we will get it in coming week

6. Udrescu Adela
    Froyo Nov 24, 2019

7. cosmin.tanczel
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2019

cosmin.tanczel , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 24, 2019 :

ravisoren007

I am nobody to judge your life. I just said you enjoy in your life it's rest up to you. Kid

If you don't have any problem with bugs and lags than download via oxygen updater from playstore.

You take my words wrong so I'll say again kid enjoy your life.​

Kid??? Do we know each other? You have such a low mind to afford to call me kid. I'm way older than you think, but I understand you want people to talk to you. I say it one more time, stop replying to me. I never asked your opinion.
    I don't chat with people like you and yes because you really are NOBODY

8. Ch.raaj60
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2019

9. Ch.raaj60
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2019

10. cosmin.tanczel
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2019

cosmin.tanczel , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 24, 2019 :
    I hope this time they did it right, otherwise they start loosing the headstart they a always had (in terms of updates) comparing with other brands.

11. ____Dpk____
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2019

____Dpk____ , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 24, 2019 :
    It's a good news that OnePlus 6t/6 devices are getting the android 10.0 update from next week( if the CTS is passed). Which means that the software must go through a test to get the performance,bugs reports,etc.

So this could be another post from OnePlus to get a few more days to shut the users mouth in this thread as it has crossed more than 14k comments, and mostly blaming the OnePlus for the delay.

Nobody is going to buy any OnePlus 6t/6 from OnePlus stores and outlets unlike any other manufacturers selling their previous devices. It's not our fault that the company have pulled out the series from the market.
    Since it's a retired series the company have confirmed the updates for 3 years which is great and no other manufacturers do that tho.

But as I said that the 6t/6 series are the retired ones then do not expect them to get the timely updates anymore. Although patch updates can even be delayed and that is the fact. but we will get the update which is the deal from the company.

In the market we have a load of devices in the 7 series and it's not an easy task to prioritise the 6 series in between them, so that the new built was delayed and now they are rereleasing. Its an indication from the company that the updates could be delayed from here onwards but the updates are confirmed. like the 3 series got their last update this week and 5 series will get their 10 on 2020. So guys don't cry for timely updates anymore it's not gonna work. This is a marketing strategy to sell and upgrade the previous oneplus phones.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019

12. TheAyushJain
    Honeycomb Nov 24, 2019

13. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Nov 24, 2019

LegolasX , Nov 24, 2019 :
    CTS means stable build.

14. TheAyushJain
    Honeycomb Nov 24, 2019

15. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Nov 24, 2019

LegolasX , Nov 24, 2019 :
    its not mandatory to certify CTS for beta builds.

drl431 and TheAyushJain like this.
  16. AspirinE313
    Froyo Nov 24, 2019

AspirinE313 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 24, 2019 :
    This thread and rollout for OP6 is a disaster. Why don't mods unsticky the thread and and close it with notice that there's no rollout yet. make a fresh thread when OP has its shizzle together and actually delivers a working build to even discuss.

You guys made a thread about Android 10 that it's supposed to be rolling out, you keep editing two different posts with varying info on the roll out and expect there not be 1k posts about where's Android 10.

17. A I M
    Eclair Nov 24, 2019

A I M , Nov 24, 2019 :
    Don't agree regarding oxygen updater can upload malicious files because many in this forum itself have successfully upgraded to a10

kmaier likes this.
  18. Manav_Majmudar
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2019

19. asasione
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 24, 2019

asasione , Nov 24, 2019 :
    That would be a very foolish move to close this thread for that reason. You'd get hundreds of threads being opened up by random users to ask where the update is. Stick to your day job buddy. Update is coming next week as well FYI

Caomhin likes this.
  20. A I M
    Eclair Nov 24, 2019

A I M , Nov 24, 2019 :
    Same here no problems whatsoever

Caomhin likes this.