Cupcake Nov 30, 2019

2. yousefmbaccus
    Eclair Nov 30, 2019

3. OnePlus.rksharma
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2019

4. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Nov 30, 2019

LegolasX , Nov 30, 2019 :
    original nokia also had community, their symbian os also had community. what happened to them?
    don't drag the discussion more, the thread is already pretty messed up.
    learn to ignore what you don't like, its public community people can have their sayings.

@Kanouted10s and KishD like this.
  5. panthimanshu
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2019

panthimanshu , Nov 30, 2019 :
    Most of the people talking about the money they paid was not just for the item/device but for the future services too... I am wondering if their employer will ask them to do overtime... same service seeking personalities will be screwing their boss' arse in their dreams... :p:p

6. @Kanouted10s
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

7. OPTRGT21
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

OPTRGT21 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 30, 2019 :

Leela Krishna Mohan

there's no update upto now, it's been a month ( 4weeks), don't u have shame announcing false dates of rollout!​

they are shameless company thriving n growing because of their false marketing strategies, boasting themselves as the best, whereas i am sure 90% of their devices show some or other bug within first 6 months of purchase.....OP dont have durability unlike sam n apple

Shay+, sutanshu, vlsimadhavan and 3 others like this.
  8. asasione
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2019

asasione , Nov 30, 2019 :
    Are you the appointed spokesperson for other people's priorities? If people don't like being taken for a ride by OnePlus who have consistently and repeatedly been updating the newer devices but somehow can't manage more than one update a month on older devices then it's quite clear they don't care about older users. I can't speak for others but I personally am not really bothered by this behavior because I have better things to do. The ones that are bothered have every right to feel that way and don't need you minimizing their concerns with these tired excuses.

9. joropamporo
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

joropamporo , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 30, 2019 :
    I decided to wait patiently. But if they run the next stable update without the Notch setting (I saw it missing again in Open Beta 2), I'll just fire them all - because they're mediocre - I'll change my phone right away and never look at OnePlus again. I swore !

sutanshu and ratansuthar00 like this.
  10. lonhari1
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2019

11. OPTRGT21
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

OPTRGT21 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 30, 2019 :
    a person who is blind by eyes have the capability to atleast understand but a person who has gone blind by brain can only be the boasting n favouring OP, F the A10, where are security updates for past 3 months, aint they necessary, but just like pet dogs who bite for their owners, people in forum countering anti OP remarks for me are same.....

sutanshu likes this.
  12. Teja1999
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

Shay+ likes this.

13. Teja1999
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

Shay+ likes this.
  14. babinbubu
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

Shay+ and OPCHTYALND like this.
  15. Auristic
    Lollipop Nov 30, 2019

Auristic , Nov 30, 2019 :
    Then you'll remain ignorant and carry on whining here... That's your choice...

16. Chumdini
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2019

Chumdini , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 30, 2019 :
    monthly security updates are more of a placebo. your information is already on the dark web just by getting online. if a hacker really wants your data they'll get it regardless if you get updates or not.