2. krezzy
    Donut Dec 8, 2019

krezzy , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 8, 2019 :
    ok

matt_ccre likes this.

3. GreedyDog
    Eclair Dec 8, 2019

GreedyDog , Dec 8, 2019 :
    So, there's a alot of things poorly made on this update. Oneplus 6T here.

1. Wifi and bluetooth keep disconnecting randomly.

2. What's the point in messing around with screen color calibration and brightness if you don't leave there an option for me to use the calibration i actually like? Why even mess with it? Now the phone at the brightness setting i used to have looks like a spotlight. Now the colors on my screen are all messed up and there's no calibration that'll emulate what i like. Thanks. Trust me its pretty messed up.

3. The keyboard now appears with a large margin of separation from the bottom of the screen. Why?

4. Pretty sure the notification tray background color still isn't true black.

5. Why does the system have to shut down all communications and flush everything on RAM each time i change a ui setting? (Like choosing a different navigation gesture)

6. When i change from navigation gestures (bottom) to another setting and back to the latter again, it just stops working. I need to reboot the device.

7. When i swipe (bottom to top) to access the recent apps, why does it animate from the left? There's no flow in that animation whatsoever.

8. Now there's this annoying gap between the keyboard and the bottom of the screen. Someone forgot to remove it when i'm not using onscreen navigation buttons.

9. The brightness slider is just a joke.

Inshort

Screen calibration - messed up
    navigation gesture - Messed up
    Notification Background - Messed up

manishmaurya7387 and Boubaker01 like this.

4. HarshilGhelani and Shay+ like this.
  5. GreedyDog
    Eclair Dec 8, 2019

GreedyDog , Dec 8, 2019 :
    You better don't update

p51d007 and J1558354840874 like this.
  6. matt_ccre
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2019

matt_ccre , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 8, 2019 :
    And did you report each of these potential issues separately to OnePlus through the official Feedback process in the Community app or website?

p51d007 and Kytharsis like this.
  7. Boubaker01
    Gingerbread Dec 8, 2019

Attached Files:

8. Boubaker01
    Gingerbread Dec 8, 2019

Boubaker01 , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 8, 2019 :
    when i upgraded to A10 (10.0.1 stable version)the system storage was around 8.5 G,after the upgrade, i felt that my phone is not stable,it lags a little even when i play Games like PUBG and cod....
    so i wanted to do clear the entire phone (clearing cache and data..),hoping that it will be more stable and powerfull.
    after clearing the data, I was shocked because of the system storage that became 12G... (what does it mean ?)

9. manishmaurya7387 , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Dec 8, 2019 :
    i thought i am the only one facing these issues. switching to apps is just not working as it was on previous version.
    screen brightness is too low on auto mode.
    battery is draining little faster.
    in contact page it doesn't swipe across tabs
    greenify is not working on this update
    many issues..it was not polished as pie updates were..

10. olbatar
    Gingerbread Dec 8, 2019

olbatar , Dec 8, 2019 :
    Hi, I made the update few days ago but I notice that the print sensor sometimes don't works at all, I have to reboot to get it back.

Is there any fix planned for this bug?

11. manishmaurya7387 , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Dec 8, 2019 :
    i thought i am the only one facing these issues. switching to apps is just not working as it was on previous version.
    screen brightness is too low on auto mode.
    battery is draining little faster.
    in contact page it doesn't swipe across tabs
    greenify is not working on this update
    many issues..it was not polished as pie updates were..

12. pkpatill
    Eclair Dec 8, 2019

pkpatill , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 8, 2019 :
    Does pubg work smoothly?
    mine is lagging

13. matt_ccre
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2019

matt_ccre , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 8, 2019 :
    I guess not... sigh

14. G_Sam_Tony_JqcJ
    Eclair Dec 8, 2019

15. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Dec 8, 2019

16. G_Sam_Tony_JqcJ
    Eclair Dec 8, 2019

17. p51d007
    KitKat Dec 9, 2019

p51d007 , Dec 9, 2019 :
    Sounds like it's best to just SKIP the 10 update, if it arrives on your phone though the OTA built in updater. ;)
    For my usage, the 9 version, has been very stable, no hardware issue, good battery life. From the readings I've
    done online, there really isn't anything 10 brings to the table, that I can't live without.

MicHer and pkpatill like this.
  18. G_Sam_Tony_JqcJ
    Eclair Dec 9, 2019