OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. ronyjohn01
    Gingerbread Sep 23, 2019

ronyjohn01 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Which version your phone is? OP7 or OP7 Pro?

2. itsjasondsouza
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

3. DelBoyJamie
    Froyo Sep 23, 2019

DelBoyJamie , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Completely wrong. First of all I know it won't be ota or local to stable. I'm saying it should be. I'm asking for them to do that. There is no reason it can't be.
    Secondly please don't tell people what to do. Who are you to say stay out of dev tools. And I'm a registered Google app dev. And have helped out and made several apps. And I was comparing it.
    Lastly you are completely wrong about the keyboard it does this on all keyboard apps its a issue with OxygenOs. It was never like this before, and will not stay like this because again, it's a bug I can assure you of that. I'm taking about the invisible ui element underneath all keyboard this bug has been created by the bar you can turn on and off in settings under custom settings "hide the bottom bar" even though it's hidden it's still there in the background which is what causes this issue.
    Please think about what you say to people when you clearly have no idea what your talking about.

I worded the open beta to stable slightly wrong I'm aware of this but again there is no reason we have to wide to transfer to stable. I'm asking for this to be done.

NO doubt you will reply with more dumb stuff so good day to you I won't be replying to stupid people like yourself.

Zavow likes this.
  4. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 23, 2019

elanglois , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Didn't I tell you not to argue? Did you understand ANYTHING I just said? Charging your phone to 100% does NOT hurt it. And when left plugged in and hibernating your phone will optimize your apps and garbage collect (fstrim) your filesystem. Google has DESIGNED the OS to optimize while plugged in. This only happens if your phone is fully charged, on AC power, and asleep.

As I said, after an update, your phone is running in JIT mode which is slow and needs more CPU power. Until it optimizes you will not get the SOT times you are used to.

So stop arguing and do as you are told, or at least STFU about battery life EVERY damn update. I'm tired of people bitching about the same thing every time. I tell you how to fix it, and you argue! You try to outthink the engineers that designed this stuff rather than just using it as intended. Then you complain when you get poor results!

As for battery, I still have my original Oneplus One, and it gets great battery life.

Tanayr15 and DarenP like this.
  5. Antaroop
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

6. luv_mukhi
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

7. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 23, 2019

It does it on ALL keyboard apps?

1569227384760.jpg

Sure about that?

1569227408184.jpg

Who you calling stupid?

8. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 23, 2019

This isn't the Oneplus 6 thread

9. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 23, 2019

Should be? Won't be. When you install Chrome Beta, does it upgrade to Chrome stable? NOPE! It updates to the next Chrome Beta.

You asked to be on the beta channel, so you are on the beta channel. The beta channel is for people willing to test and give feedback, NOT for people who just want the latest toys. That's why switching channels is not supported, never has been.

But I'm stupid??? Geez.

10. Ika Musume
    Gingerbread Sep 23, 2019

Ika Musume , Sep 23, 2019 :
    As other says: remove .jar and keep .zip

Antaroop likes this.
  11. TVTV
    Gingerbread Sep 23, 2019

TVTV , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Aren't you an aggressive specimen. :)

Do you have any documentation that i can look at as proof of your statements above?

As for my own statements with regards to charging to 80%, you can start by reading this article.

Alex

Zavow likes this.
  12. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 23, 2019

Damn. Didn't you read what I said?

The problem is the cache is clear. Clearing caches just destroyed any progress your phone might have made. Don't think on your own. Just do as I say. Search for threads on it if you like.

Complain. Removed by mod . Argue. Or Listen. Your choice

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2019

DarenP likes this.
  13. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 23, 2019

DarenP likes this.
  14. Nizahar
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Nizahar , Sep 23, 2019 :
    My Oneplus 7 Pro has been updated and no issue has been found except one issue which is finger print unlock has became slow..

W1553075162154 likes this.
  15. Shubham khandekar
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

16. jiggy23
    Donut Sep 23, 2019

jiggy23 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    some issue with calls

when I pickup calls it gets missed

someone noticed it??

17. sujit2805
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

sujit2805 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I am facing same problem sometimes...

18. V1560441721893
    Froyo Sep 23, 2019

V1560441721893 , Sep 23, 2019 :

Antaroop

Hi bro.. I downloaded the stable Android 9 from the link but when I am going to system updates-> local upgrade -> the jar file is not showing up. what should I do now ?​

firstly copy paste the downgrade file to your internal storage and rename it by erasing .jar at the end and keep .zip only &go to setting and select system update and local upgrade..and select the .zip file.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019

19. Areebanwar
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2019

Areebanwar , Sep 23, 2019 :
    You need to calm the heck down. Or at least wear a wig so the heat doesn't get inside your skull :)

Peace.

Zavow likes this.
  20. Linkin1994
    Donut Sep 23, 2019

Linkin1994 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Every people crying when received a new update and When a new update arrived.Everyone crying for bugs.I dont ******* understand this:D

Sanchitmeena likes this.