OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. A1542486292652
    Eclair Oct 1, 2019

A1542486292652 , Oct 1, 2019 :
    [QUOTE = "Vishal_gohel, post: 20830746, member: 2010813"] В следующий раз я куплю пиксель вместо этой мусорной камеры и глючных обновлений [/ QUOTE]

Correct pixel bomb. And their firmware is normal. Oneplus always has buggy firmware! Well done, a good choice. A pixel camera is super !!!

2. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Oct 1, 2019

Attached Files:

docnok63 likes this.
  3. pgrey
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 1, 2019

pgrey , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Nope, OP is using an algorithm that prevents the "VPN trick" from working, for 10 (they've done this for several other big releases, recently, even though they haven't always said it, like they do here, in the release email). Look at the original release email from Manuj, where he talks about how the "VPN trick" won't work, for 10...
    I think they have an "issue" of some sort, and have purposely slowed things down, for now, but that's all speculation (based on my long history of OS development - not Android dev though, another OS).

4. Marcstang04
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2019

Marcstang04 , Oct 1, 2019 :
    You can sideload from Oxygen Updater(Play Store) or from XDA Developers, both use ROM's straight from OnePlus servers.

Ven96 and docnok63 like this.
  5. dreamcastd
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

6. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 1, 2019

Georgeoneplus7pro , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Bye! Thank you for your cooperation!

7. Jerseyn07
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

8. sechinov

sechinov , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 1, 2019 :
    I don’t know now. But updated using VPN more than a week ago. All perfectly.

9. pgrey

pgrey , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Yep, I agree, at least with most of this.
    @akks Please take a look at my FIRST post, in in THIS thread, here.
    I think I was much more "speculative", about the actual reasons this is taking so long, and I tried speculate (again, it's just speculation, but educated speculation, for what that's worth) from my perspective, from having worked on 10's of OS releases (alphas, betas, one-off builds, full-on-major releases, patches, and so on, I've done a LOT of OS work, from several different engineering angles, dev, test, tech-PM, dev-manager, and so on...) over 25+ years.
    I too have written, modified, reviewed, re-reviewed, published, etc, many specs over the years, and I always refer back to specs/code, if I CAN, because they're the facts/science, above almost anything else.
    And, I appreciate your "moderator position", I've done that too, elsewhere, several times, on some pretty "contentious forums", over the years.

I'm not trying to be a "me too" poster here, in ANY way, just curious, why things seem a bit "stalled", on this release, I think this is the first time I've ever responded to one of these "OTA release threads", in a couple of years of forum posts, a lot of which have gotten positive votes, for "helping people solve their issues".

So, yeah, 11 days now, I admit, I'm wondering what's up, and think that OP should "come clean" (@Manu J., I'm hoping you'll respond here), if they've had to slow the release-pace, for an issue, because it'll probably come out anyway, and just be a "why didn't they just say that" type of deal.
    Again, I get the "edginess" around OS releases, having done a LOT of them, and the frustrations from the side of the "release-r", too...

Ven96 and Sean The Gun like this.
  10. Milon Mahmud
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

11. Krishrox
    Froyo Oct 1, 2019

Krishrox , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Android 10 bugs found with 2nd sim slot disconnects automatically,with gestures for the recent apps, and the problem with screen gestures opening without permission,its like a bug, with the keyboard in the oneplus screen gestures leaving a black bar at the down with covering the whole

12. pgrey

pgrey , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Yeah, I've tried my 2 VPNs, including NordVPN (paid), and TunnelBear, to CA, Germany, and I think to the UK, after waiting the first 7-8 days for the build to "just release".
    Maybe it's because I'm in the US, and we're on the "low priority part of the OTA", or something along those lines., who knows, certainly not me, I just know that the VPN does not appear to be a "solution" for my OP7 Pro, from the US (if it's a being done by when a phone was purchased, I bought mine several days after it was released, so maybe day 5 or so, after announcement, in the US, so it's gotta' have a pretty low build#).
    My "VPN attempts" just result in a "timeout", in the "actual OP system update app", every time, as I'd expect, from the post that started this thread, because they modified their algorithm, to prevent "heavy VPN use" to get around their release timing.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019

13. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 1, 2019

We do not care and we are not interested in your poor choice.

14. Venkatesh danda
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

15. A1569619812916
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

16. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Oct 1, 2019

Do you want one answer to your impossible question or do you just like to ask?

17. Venkatesh danda
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

Venkatesh danda , Oct 1, 2019 :
    i was just asking if anyone knew the particular date.

18. Nithin99_OnePLus
    Eclair Oct 1, 2019

Nithin99_OnePLus , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 1, 2019 :
    see nobody cares

Gmeldridge and Georgeoneplus7pro like this.
  19. Nithin99_OnePLus
    Eclair Oct 1, 2019

Nithin99_OnePLus , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 1, 2019 :
    see nobody cares

Gmeldridge and B1561235762592 like this.
  20. SkepticalMe
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

SkepticalMe , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Not yet but a stable update for Android 10 is awaited by all users.