OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. paritosh9199
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

paritosh9199 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Yeah exactly!!

2. Dirk66
    Froyo Oct 2, 2019

Dirk66 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 2, 2019 :
    you clearly didn't read this topic. just scroll thru this topic a little, doesn't have to be much and you will see between all those " I didn't get update" that there are bugs...lots of them. also the majority didn't get the uodate. probably it even stopped spreading the update because they found some bugs. I'm not surprised......just wait and be happy you have workingg pie version.

dubbaYous and 73ND41 like this.
  3. MrDeepz
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

4. chinleong.low
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

5. KhanUmair
    Donut Oct 2, 2019

KhanUmair , Oct 2, 2019 :
    They said it will come in coming weeks and there is no sign of it yet that's why I am complaining

6. Kapil vohra
    Donut Oct 2, 2019

Kapil vohra , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 2, 2019 :
    The Android 10 is full of bugs.... OnePlus should fix this instead of rolling out new devices every now and then. A stable software is the key to success of a brand and OnePlus is doing exactly opposite. They are focusing on new models and making older ones( mind it ,only 4 months old) buggy....

7. G_vennavalli_ashok_rstl
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2019

8. C1565415989137
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

9. docnok63
    Jelly Bean Oct 2, 2019

docnok63 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Look at the job title of the person you quoted: Global Community Manager, Staff Member. He IS the confirmation and why his reply was stickied.

The app is not official but the downloads come straight from OP servers. If you don't like the app for whatever reason, you can use hyperlinks. They're all coming from the same sources:

https://www.xda-developers.com/oxygenos-android-10-oneplus-7-pro/
    https://piunikaweb.com/2019/09/21/oneplus-7-7-pro-oxygenos-10-0-android-10-stable-update/

I don't recommend it at all though. This 10 build is garbage and should never have been labeled stable.

Read the thread title and you'd know this is for 7 and 7 Pro. Read the former 13th and now stickied to second post and you'll see that 10 is coming to your device later.

They did come out with an official statement. It's in the first post:

"This OTA will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs."

They have obviously found and it's been reported by MANY users here that there's critical bugs with this build and thus, the rollout has been halted. What more needs to be said? I'm sure quick replies will be....WHEN WILL THE ROLLOUT START BACK UP?!?!?!???? I NEED MY ANDROID 10 TO BE HAPPY!!!!!!! In all reality, I'm sure Manu J. and his team are working tirelessly to squash the bugs and are not even sure when then next build comes out. It's better to stay quiet and work than say something publicly and miss a deadline.

dubbaYous, awes0me1 and Dirk66 like this.
  10. Mohamed Kabeer
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

jasprjay likes this.
  11. Starku
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

Starku , Oct 2, 2019 :
    if I download the beta version will I get the update for the original from ota?

12. P1567479136446
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

jasprjay likes this.
  13. A1529239294146
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

A1529239294146 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Since im on Android 10 the Icons from the Fast start menu by holding the Fingeprint are gone. Anyone the same problem?

14. JaSolo Gaming , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 2, 2019 :
    to docnok63: I did read the post and I have a 7 pro. you could be a bit less condescending in your responses. I hope you are not reflective of what I should expect in this OnePlus community I just joined. thanks.

15. docnok63
    Jelly Bean Oct 2, 2019

docnok63 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    I know you're being sarcastic but with one post,

David has committed 12 different builds (including the 7T and 7TPro) to Android 10 updates. Excluding the 6 and 5 series which will see updates later, we're still talking about seven builds that have to be generated in a relatively short time frame. Manu J. and his team are under a lotta pressure right now and it's the reason I didn't even tag him. People at home are worried about their one phone. Manu J. and the team has to worry about millions of phones worldwide with multiple carrier variants.

Read the first post of the Open Beta thread and you'll have your answer.

By the sheer number of responses in here, you're one of the few who did actually read it then. For those of us who have been on the forum for a while, I joined during DP3, the endless repetition of questions gets tiring. Sorry if it came across as condescending. It was not directed at you.

Read the last line of David's post

dubbaYous likes this.
  16. atLeeroyJenkins
    Froyo Oct 2, 2019

atLeeroyJenkins , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Dramatic much? Yes the Update is bugged but even Apple and Google roll out bugged Software sometimes, wait a week or 2 and I'm sure it will be fixed.

17. Dirk66
    Froyo Oct 2, 2019

Dirk66 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 2, 2019 :
    I'm dramatic too...to answer your question: never.
    ps, look thru the topic and you will know your answer.

18. Mohamed Kabeer
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

Mohamed Kabeer , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 2, 2019 :
    you yourself understood the funny/sarcastic tone in my message, and yes, my message was only out of pure excitement for the update of my first ever OnePlus device, and it being the first message in this 1+ community app.

you said "it wasn't directed at you" to the other considerate user about your message, but my question is why would that condescending, or at least patronizing, tone be directed at anyone.

I'm sure you didn't intend to make me feel guilty for my excitement, but it sure came across that way. And I might suggest you creating more mindful and considerate talking points before replying to the fellow users.

Oh, and thanks for the info.