OxygenOS 10.0 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. ReRunRod
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2019

2. dubbaYous
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 2, 2019

dubbaYous , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 2, 2019 :
    I use it from time to time, when I get the itch from lack of patience. Works fine and no problems.

3. X1525105293651
    Eclair Oct 2, 2019

R1559803918816 likes this.
  4. X1525105293651
    Eclair Oct 2, 2019

5. R1559803918816
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

R1559803918816 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    is this all lie about the update android 10....where ever i see i find oneplus 7 and oneplus 7 pro are the first non pixel device to receive an update...and keeping oneplus 7 series in our hand look what we have got nothing

6. X1525105293651
    Eclair Oct 2, 2019

7. Atigya Srivastava
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

Atigya Srivastava , Oct 2, 2019 :
    I've been using the OnePlus 7 pro, the best smartphone in the world since the day it is launched, it's been a nice cellphone as per my use. Heavy use, normal use, Battery savings and all over all the best smartphone.
    As I've updated to the Oxygen os 10 based on the Android 10 I've been noticing a few bugs that you may fix, cuz sometimes it gets annoying to see and feel the bugs on a phone that can perform tasks in a matter of seconds,
    A few bugs I've noticed are as follows:
    1. WhatsApp video calling - while on a video call if I move to the home screen, the WhatsApp video calling overlay appears on the screen, while if I close the WhatsApp application running in the background from recents the video calling runs seemlesly without any interruptions.
    but when I reopen the WhatsApp application either from home screen or from the application drawer the application don't open.( happened to me a no of times).
    2. I opened the stock camera application on my OnePlus 7 pro, the app runs good, snaps photos, videos, night mode, pro mode etc, everything is working fine,
    but when I closed the running from recents, the app closes as well as the Oxygen home crashes, and don't respond, even after locking the phone and re-unlocking the device the home app is still crashed.
    It gets fixed when restarting the device.

I used the OnePlus 7 pro from the Android 9.0 Pie version as well but never experienced these bugs, the device used to work in an awesome condition.
    hope you fix these mentioned problems ONEPLUS.
    #ONEPLUS #oneplus7pro #oxygenos

docnok63 likes this.
  8. docnok63
    Jelly Bean Oct 2, 2019

docnok63 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    According to Google Translate, you have the file in the right directory and you have it correctly named (only ending in .zip), so it should work. The only thing I can think of now is it's not the correct file for your device (you've downloaded the OP7 file and it won't work on an OP7Pro device) or the file is corrupt. I've just downloaded the file and attached the full hash on the file:
    Screenshot_20191002-103313.jpg MD5.png

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  9. Parhta
    Froyo Oct 2, 2019

10. Rajeev Karanam
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

11. kaldali1433
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

kaldali1433 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Ok i have a so beg broplem in may divise and i have the solution After updating to this new version I encountered a big problem led to the loss of all applications and a lot of data except of media to fix this problem, you have to know where to start this problem in order to avoid it anyway what happened in my case that the device after the update no longer works it stick in the moving logo after one plus logo

1570031829489.jpg

To restart the device should go and Reset system setting system data and cache will be reset from fastboot Then I reinstalled apps and customized everything and then the problem occurs again when the device is turned off. Once again I prepared this five times each time I reinstalled my applications and I dedicate everything and then I lose everything I despaired especially that when searching no one faced this problem at all but in the fifth time I realized something in the setting if problem occurs and if I did not change everything works Without problems was

If you og to setting. system. language and set the Arabic language with English number you will get that problem hawever
    I set it to Arabic language and Arabic number or Indian number
    No problem at all
    Like the FOTO dawn

1570032026078.jpg

I hope that this problem will be solved in an update coming and I hope that no one will face it like me because it was very tired.
    I also hope to receive a feed for the mail if this problem is solved. Thanks

docnok63 likes this.
  12. P1566824364988
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

13. idbl_fanatic1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 2, 2019

14. Redaxela
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

Redaxela , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Why is everybody so impatient? Clearly OnePlus paused the distribution to fix some problems and then give us all a version that's working fine instead of one that isn't. It would be nice to know what they're working on and when they expect to release an updated version, but in the meantime a bit of patience isn't too much to ask I think.

K1564301183411 likes this.
  15. G_abinash_yadav_brnJ
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

16. CharanGarapati
    Eclair Oct 2, 2019

CharanGarapati , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Mynteer

Can people stop asking for the update? It will arrive at some point, and begging for it doesn't make it happen any sooner. 475 pages of people asking for an update they can download with oxygen updater, if they really need to get their hands on Android 10.

I have it and there are no major upgrades compared to pie, actually impossible notice any difference in regular use.

the problem here not only for Android 10 or Android Q update they don't even give the security patch update now tell me ha..
    the people are not begging for the update they are demanding for the update because they paid money for the company..
    So keep your words mind it... bro

17. esssbeee
    Eclair Oct 2, 2019

esssbeee , Oct 2, 2019 :
    anyone knows when is. the full update going to be rolled out????
    enough now....19/09 started and it's 2 weeks now

Y1561317190579 likes this.
  18. Wardrone10
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019

Wardrone10 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    anyone here have oneplus 7 pro from three ireland? have you received the update yet?

19. G_Deepchand_B_iAoJ
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2019

G_Deepchand_B_iAoJ , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Because OnePlus stopped supporting OnePlus 7pro in your town

20. G_Deepchand_B_iAoJ
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2019

G_Deepchand_B_iAoJ , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Ok we will provide it asap.
    But take care of yourself